The boredom is hurting my brain.

'bout to go down

The hospital was such a bore.Nobody really came to visit since Infinite was busy and tired all the time. The only person who I ever expected to come was the nurse, who I always pestered to show her I.D. Since the hospital was taking the risk of another fan attack I decided I would just up the security myself. But I also had to consider the fact that someone could steal her I.D. and forge all that type of . So I forced myself to remember every speck, every maneurism, every angle of the way my nurse did things. Easier to spot anti-fans that way.

I was so worried about my privacy I was scared to go to the bathroom. Are ant-fans really that evil that they won't let me take a deuce in peace?

Apparently.

When the guys came over (which wasn't often) they always found out ways to keep my mind off the anti-fans. Especially Sunggyu and Dongwoo, but it seemed that right after they left the hysterics of anti-fans would come back. To be honest I was surprised. Why was I so frightened? I was supposed to be the big girl that swears and kicks. But like I said, my wall had been broken and would take a long long time to be rebuilt.

Every now and then , though, my heart moniter would rise at every big bump in the night. Thankfully I would be released tomorrow. I could hear the fans screaming at the entrance. And I was on the third floor of the hospital, no where near the door, room 506.

"Hi ~~~~~." Sunggyu called as he opened the door into my room.

"Morning ~~~~~."Dongwoo mused with my hair, it had grown up to my armpits and I always liked to keep it at a short bob.

"I'm thinking of cutting it, its so long." I said.

"Are you kidding me, Sunjong has had longer hair than you." Sungyeol rebuttled.

I laughed as Sungjong glared at Sungyeol.

I took out my knife, the one Hoya gave me. Hoya was like the big brother I always wanted after Abby passed away.

"Where did you get that?" Sunggyu tried to grab the knife but I evaded it out of his grasps. I could see Hoya smiling.

"From Hoya." Everybody turned.

"I was only worried about her safety. Would you rather have another attack on her unarmed?" He questioned. Everybody seemed to agree.

"Well come on get changed already." Woohyun helped me sit up.

"Why, I'm getting released tomorrow."

"Today IS tomorrow, you slept the whole day away yesterday." Myungsoo explained.

What, how could I possibly sleep the whole day away...

"The nurse gave you sleeping meds, and a lot of it, I'm surprised she didn't kill you."Sungjongs words faded near the end.

Anti-fans.

They had breached the hospital and almost killed me, and I didn't notice it.

I got up, ripped off the wires attatched to my chest, ran to Hoya to grab my clothes and changed in the washroom.

I set my knife on the sink as I changed. How could they have possibly get in, I would have noticed. But was she my nurse this whole time?

Changing quickly I burst out of the washroom to see (surprisingly) many calm faces.

"Why are you guys so calm?" They ingnored my question and instead huddled around me.

"Oh god not this crap." My voice muffled.

"Well if you want to take the chance of getting ki- hurt then go on out of the huddle." Sungyeol warned.

I crouched and pushed their legs aside, feeling someones hand graze my ankle. Kicking the door open I ran to the stairs, the elevator wouldn't work, the dorrs wouldn't close in time.

In the middle of the stairs there was a space considering it was a spiral. I jumped inbetween the space and hoisted my self to each lower bar. Luckily Infinite would check every now and then to see if I had fallen or not, but I was too fast, I was already in the hallway leading to the door.

Hundreds of fans were trying to claw their way to the door like zombies, but were blocked by a barricade. I felt something grab both my arms, the grasp was hard and tight. I winced.

"Come on were going on a vacation." Sunggyu explained. I could slowly see the hospital entrance get smaller and smaller.

They were leading me to the back door and I turned around to see a large black van. Their company van.

Woohyun, Sungjong , Sungyeol squished themselves into the back as Myungsoo, Sunggyu, Myself, Dongwoo and Hoya were in the front. In that order . .

It was an hour since we'd left the hospital and I didn't bother asking questions since it was too awkward. I was afraid I would piss them off again. I could see the anger in their eyes and I looked away when they noticed.

While I was in the hospital I picked up a bad habit, picking my skin on the back of my hands. Out of the corner of my eyes I could see them look at my hands and I quickly covered them under the dufflebag they gave me. I was too uncomfortable to look inside. I felt a tug on my hair and as I was about to turn around Sungjong scolded me.

"You can turn around when I'm done."

A couple of minutes later he gave me the ok.

I raised my hands to my hair, wary of Dongwoo and Sunggyu. Sungjong had tied my hair into a messy bun, I was about to thank him when I felt something on my neck. It was abrasive and scratchy. I thought it was dried drool and quickly brushed it off, looking back into the windshield after thanking Sunjong. Hey, a new bug crashed into the windshield, that's something. But I didn't noticed we stopped.

"Were here." Hoya said. We had arrived at a beach house.

"Finally its so cramped back here." I could hear Sungyeol complain. Sunggyu was waiting for me outside the door, I couldn't tell if he was still mad at me or not.

My legs were numb from the two hour ride and along the way I had scolded myself not to move or I would be noticed. But hey, walking is no big deal right?

Wrong.

I fell and would've skinned my knees on the sandy concrete if Sunggyu hadn't caught me. He sighed and slung my arm around his, helping me walk. I slipped my arm out of his grasp and hurriedly grabbed my duffle bag from Dongwoo, and ran past Hoya.

Sunggyu's sigh did not help my feelings today. It made me frustrated. I was already at the beach house and I could see that I had to have a key, but I kicked in the door.

Running to the nearest bedroom I threw in my duffle bag, opening it and grabbed some randomly packed book and my knife. I looked around the room to see if their was any windows, but that was locked too. Swinging open my knife I jammed it under the eaves, opened the window and jumped out.

I looked around for a dock and when I saw one it was a bit to the right of the beach house. Walking angrily I passed the front of the house, seeing everybody look at me. Ignoring them I continued to walk to the dock.

I swung my legs over the end of the dock and opened my book. What was the name of this thing anyways?

Harry Potter and the Sorcerors Stone.

I sighed. I had already read the series. I threw the book to the side, rested my hands behind me and looked at the sunset. I was going to close my eyes when I heard footsteps approaching the dock. I was going to hurriedly dive into the waters when a hand grabbed me, I turned around seeing it was just Myungsoo.

"Oh hi." I returned my gaze to the sunset.

"I brought you food." He offered.

"I know, I can smell it." I said gently, my gaze still on the sunset.

"You have to eat something you know."

I pulled my legs over the dog and kneeled them beside me and looked to Myungsoo, then the food. I looked up and saw that Myungsoo was smiling at me, and I smiled back. It was the first time since I left the hospital that I was happy.

The fried rice smelled soo good, but it didn't take me long to finish it. Setting the bowl down I looked at the waters, I could see a small fish swimming in circles.

"Were going swimming tomorrow, now come on inside its cold." I could see Myungsoo shiver.

"Okay, hey Myungsoo I saw two other beds in the room I put my dufflebag in so who do I.." I faded near the end so he would understand.

"Sunggyu and Dongwoo."

I sighed and layed down on the dock, now looking up into the sky.

"Come on lets go." He pulled me up by my hands and started dragging me until finally I stood up. We were about to open the door to the beach house when he asked me a question.

"Why do you call me Myungsoo and not L?" I pondered this for a moment and answered.

"Because its the name you were given at birth and thats the name your going to be called with, case closed." I took the key from his hand and opened the door, anxious to what would lie ahead of me. On the right everybody was watching T.V., and I quickly scurried to my room to find the Dongwoo and Sunggyu were already sleeping. On both ends of the beds, so I would have to sleep in the middle.

Creeping past Sunggyu (who doesn't snore) I bent down and grabbed my duffel bag when I felt a hand on my back. I could feel the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. In a shaky voice I turned to Sunggyu.

"h-hey." My voice squeaked, I lost it again. My voice came back every now and then, but sometimes it would be gone for days.

He just looked at me and my face, I winced.

"I'm sorry about earlier today, it's just that we were so worried you were going to get hurt aga-" I interupted him.

"Save it." I pushed his hand aside and opened the door, my hand frozen on the knob. Turning my hand slightly to the side but not looking him in the eyes I said "I'm sleeping on the couch." I slammed the door behind me, walked over to the others and set the duffel bag behind the couch.

"I'm tired, night guys." Woohyun faked yawn, and everybody seemed to get the idea.

"Yea, I'm tired too, goodnight." Sungjong waved at me as everybody left to the rooms.

"Goodnight." I whispered to nobody. I slumped on the couch and decided it would be good for me to get some rest. Clutching my knife I fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TADAAAAAA labour day present!

So how you guys liking the story so far? And thanks to all the new subscribers!