Insanity can take you places

'bout to go down

 . . . . Beep Beep Beep

What is this . . Where is this?

. . . . Beep Beep Beep

Am I dead . .  I hope I am so I don't have to look at . . . .

"Ugh." I dropped my head back down on the pillow.

"Finally your awake!" Sunggyu rushed over to me.

"Are you alright?" Dongwoo and Sunggyu at this point were strangling my hands. And I was irritated?  Why was I irritated?

"The nurse said you were on your period and warned us that you would be VERY agitated." Sungjong explained.

"That explains so mu-" I squeaked .  . .  Why

"You also seemed to have temporarily lost your voice." Sungyeol added.

"Because?" I motioned them to go on.

"They said it was because of shock." Myungsoo answered.

I was stunned. Shock REALLY!

"From the gunshot." Sunggyu whispered.

"Are you kidding me! I was glad I was shot!" Everybody kinda backed off, but Dongwoo and Sunggyu were still grasping my hands.

"Why would you say such a thing, your probably just tired." Dongwoo started tucking me in, motioning everyone to leave.

"No!" I chocked, everyone looked to face me. I could feel the tears welling in my eyes.

"I'm not tired, I know perfectly well whats going on!" They stayed quiet. Sunggyu looked at everyone else to leave, but Dongwoo stayed.

"Don't you guys get it!" Teardrops fell from my face.

"I'm such a burden to you guys!"

"Your not a burde-'' I interupted Sunggyu.

"Yes I am." I choked, the tears didn't help.

"Ever since the first attack at the hospital, all I've been doing is causing you guys trouble!" My voice faded near the end. I could feel the span for my voice fading quickly.

Suddenly I felt large amounts of pressure in my back and I was pushed forward to them. I missed their hugs, the way they smelled.

beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep

"Stupid heart rate moniter . . " I squeaked, I could feel my face blushing.

"You seem to be more helpess when your weak." Dongwoo was right, I had put up a barrier to shield myself from the outside. So I wouldn't get hurt again, my childhood was but a life-like nightmare. But recently the barrier was broken, and I'm pretty sure it wasn't from the gunshot.

"Well we better get going, we have to practice." Sunggyu and Dongwoo both kissed me on the forehead before they left, chucking at how loud the heart rate monitor was going.

But I wasn't worried about that, I was more worried about the fans. My wall had been broken by something, and insanity rampaged. My sanity ripped apart savagely. Insanity was now taking over my brain-land, but for them to be extinguished, the wall had to be rebuilt.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapters, I like to leave things at cliff hangers WAKAKAKA! I had school today, not too too bad but i got social homework (ugh)

but tumblr is always there for me XD follow me herrre http://chyballs.tumblr.com/

but even though I'm writing short chapters, ill try to write more =) Thanks to all the support <3youguys