Might as well go out with a Bang!

'bout to go down

I can't believe that Jen was in on this too.

"Surprised?" She snickered. Everything was still blurry, so I decided I would let her finish her idiotic speech so I could rest.

She kicked me in the gut but I didn't retaliate. I would if 5 people weren't standing over me with barbed sticks.

"Don't think your gonna rest you conniving little . Who do you think you are keeping Infinite to yourself. You ."

Kick number two.

"Did you think that getting all fuzzy-wuzzy with them would make the you. You ."

Kick number three.

Wait, fuzzy-wuzzy, what the was this ranting about?

"Don't give me that face, . I know that day at the pool at your house. Leading Dongwoo to his room, hoping he'll undress right infront of you. ty who-"

Grabbing one of the barbed sticks from the stupid idiot, I striked Jen across the face. A deep gash now waterfalling from her cheek.

At this point I was pissed. Who did she think she is, she was probably the if she were to think of this herself. Yech.

"You !" She pulled out a hunting knife.

Where the hell did she hide that? HER ?

She was ready to strike I could see. I knew I would die today and I always say,

"If you die might as well go out with a bang right Jen?" I could see the crazy in her face, like the day at the hospital I grabbed the knife. But this time it was different, the knife had sharp un-seeable edges and it went right through my clasped hand. Punching her across the face, I wrenched the knife out of her hand, causing me to get more cuts. Turning around I striked one of the s in the face. Finally hoping I could make my way out of the store I heard a bang. Turning around, I saw smoke and . . . .

A gun.

I couldn't believe that I had been shot.

I could already feel the warm sticky liquid leaking out of my stomach.

I could already feel the life draining out of my hands. . . Out of my heart.

"I didn't even get to tell them . . " I gasped out my last words, and fell to the floor. Groggily feeling my enemies run away . . . 

At last I could close my eyes and rest.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the super duper short chapter, I had school today. T_T. Thankfully a surprise waited for me when I came home, Infinite won! (as you can tell by my last chapter) I was so touched when I saw infinite crying. =P Well, I'm sooo glad for them, thanks for all the subscribers and support.

Infnite Hwaiting!