Forever Alone

'bout to go down

The sky started to get really cloudy as I was reaching the cafe. Oh well, I'm confident the rain in Seoul wasn't as bad in Canada. Pffft. I walked through the "ding" door and a huge waft of smells attacked my face. Croissants, cakes, cupcakes, coffees, lattes. Everything was so heavenly I almost got knocked out.

"What are you standing around for, get your over here." My boss Jen wasn't all that bad. She seemed nice.

"Sorry." I quickly walked to the back of the store, to the lockers and grabbed my apron. I was a waitress at the cafe, I didn't bother learning the name. All I knew is a lot of people came here, so I could easily make a load of tips. There weren't that many people at this time. So I walked to the LEAST busiest table I could find. To make it easier not to mess up the orders. Two people, seemed like they were on a date. Cute couple.

"Hi, I'm ~~~~~, what would you like to order?" I asked.

They seemed shocked, they whipped their heads around. They were probably too busy looking at each other.

 Lucky bastards. I wish I had a boyfriend. But I'm forever alone.

"Ok, what would you guys want to order?" I said, trying to contain my anguish and self pity.

"Uhm, two cinnamonrolls, and a latte, two straws."

I smiled, they were going to share the drink, so why not share the cinnamon roll. I didn't exactly know why. I scrawled their orders out on the notepad, walked to the cashier and gave them the order along with the table number. I sighed my way to other "couple tables" and their orders.

Finally my first day at my first job was done. I had bought everybody cupcakes. But then I went back to being sad. It was raining outside. No wind, just a bunch of rain. Stupid Mr.Sun couldn't he have peed somewhere else. I was just wearing some shorts and a off the shoulder tee. I didn't even have a jacket.

Ugh, my life. I was going to be sick by the time I have to go to work tomorrow. Slumping my way to the lockers, I hung my apron, grabbed my things and was ready to sludge out into the rain.

I was about to open the door when I saw Dongwoo standing there. He wasn't using an umbrella, but he had a raincoat with a hood. Lucky. I walked outside, protecting the cupcakes with my body.

"Hey, Dongwoo what are you doing here. Your going to get sick." I scolded him.

He laughed, "Your the one who looks like your gonna get sick." He took off his jacket and gave it to me. I shook my head, I didn't want him to get sick because of my ignorance. He sighed, took the cupcakes from me (they were in a bag) and forced me into his jacket. I had to admit it was nice and warm. It smelt just like him, and I almost fainted because of it. He put the hood over my head and it practically hung over my face, so I had to push it up just a bit.

I could hear him chuckle at my small headed - big hoodness (?) . He wrapped his arm around my waist and I couldn't help but blush. A couple walked by us doing the same thing, the ones from the cafe. Does that mean Dongwoo and I were dating. I shook the thought from my head. I mean I loved Dongwoo, AND Sunggyu and dating one but not the other would break their heart. Does that mean I decided to stay Forever Alone? I sighed and Dongwoo heard.

"Is everything alright?" I perked my head up. I didn't want him worrying about me, cause that would be stupid and a waste of time.

"No, I'm alright." I flashed him a smile.

We finally reached the house when I found out I contracted a cold.

"See Dongwoo, even though you gave me your jacket I still got sick, ha." I was growing into hysterics. Stupid cold.

He laughed because of the way I sounded. Stereotypical sick person. Thankfully Woohyun had made soup. I was so freaking tired like holy crap. The pets seemed sad though. Rocky and Ace were wimpering.

I then noticed that Abby wasn't there.

"Where's Abby?" Everybody looked down, especially Hoya. My heart started to race. My forehead throbbed.

"G-guys, what happened?" My voice grew unsteady and wheezy. I stood up.

'She . .  she . . " Sungjong cried.

Myungsoo looked at me. "She died due to a brain tumor." I ran to him and grabbed him by the collar. I had knew Abby for my whole life, and hearing she had died wasn't the greatest news I could hear from finishing work.

"She couldn't possibly have died from a brain tumor . . , she was perfectly fine. Nothing was wrong with her!" I screamed as my hysteria took over my body.

Sungyeol peeled me off of him, I tried to push away but handling the death of a good friend made me weak. I fell to the ground, I didn't seem to know where my legs were. Sungyeol was still holding me though. I decided to face the facts, she was my best friend but moping around wouldn't due her any good. And I'm sure if she was here, she wouldn't want to see me like this. I took a deep breath.

"What happened?" I asked.

"We found her in her room, when we saw that she wasn't breathin, we called an ambulance. But she was dead on arrival." Sungyeol whispered to me. Dead. On. Arrival. I would have to say that some day. Saving up money for nursing school. I don't know if I can handle that after this.

"Then why didn't you guys call me!" Everybody looked at me. My voice shook the whole house.

"We-we didn't want to bother you at work . . "Sungjong whispered.

"Wheres the body?" I asked looking to Sunggyu. My eyes burned from the sorrow of my tears.

"At the embalmers office."

"Is she being buried?" I choked.

"No crema-"

"Call the embalmer, shes being buried." I gasped for air, and I felt ashamed. How could I be talking so forward about this.

I felt as if I had lost part of myself.

            ~~~~~~~~~~~~

yay i died o.o

Truthfully i felt like i wasn't going anywhere so i just told ceara to write this =P

I am still guna help with the plot and ectect. =]

  - Abby