Naps

'bout to go down

So cold . . .

And hot . . .

And what the hell is this scratchy thing under my arms..?

"Whoa stop moving your hair is tickling me."

I sat up, being greeted by the moon.

I squinted around only to see that it was just me and Sunggyu on the beach.

"I fell asleep."

He nodded.

"Wheres everyone else?"

He pointed to the house.

"Not much of a talker today?" I asked, noticing that he wouldn't vocally answer my questions.

"No just, thinking."

"I see." Following his gaze to the beautiful moonlit waters.

I took it all in, the black sky, the bright white moon, the navy blue shimmering waters.

"Beautiful isn't it?" He whispered.

"Yea." I whispered back.

"Do you wanna-" Sunggyu face was just centimetres away from mine and I could feel his hot breath against my face.

"Do you wanna what?" He asked, his face never changing from the loving look he had in his eyes. Not knowing I leaned a little forward feeling the millimeter space between our lips.

"Guys you should come in!" I heard Dongwoo calling. Instantly I backed away, piled the towels into my arms and skittered past Dongwoo to the beach house.

"Hey ~~~~~" I heard Sungyeol call.

"Hey." Was all I could mutter, before I dropped the towels beside the couch and walked to the kitchen.

I swung that door open hard causing it to jingle the jars.

"Nothing in my taste." I stood up, turned around and bumped into Dongwoo.

"We have some instant noodles in the cupboard." He said munching on some bread.

"Oh, uh, thanks." I shyly said, dragging my feet lightly against the floor.

"Whats your problem?" I whipped around facing a hands-on-hip Sungjong.

"Oh, nothing." I lied suavely.

"Just really hungry." I continued.

"Oh ok, I was just going to say goodnight, were all going to bed, couch is yours." He listed as he blew me a kiss goodnight.

Slowly but surely the lights flickered out one by one. The only thing that was illuminating the house was the stove light, and that was only a bulb.

"Sorry about earlier." I heard a chair groan against the floor as I faced Sunggyu.

"Oh, it's alright." I quickly said turning around to hide my blushing face.

"You know you've become a bit different." He stated.

"Really, how?" I paused.

"Well first of all your personality has changed a bit." I pondered the thought.

"You seem to be a bit more, blushy." I felt a chin on my shoulder.

"B-blushy?" I stuttered, mentally slapping myself after.

"Yep, and a bit more stuttery." I felt hands on my waist that soon led themselves around my stomach.

"You smell good."

"Do I?" I squeaked.

"Mhm." I could hear him inhale.

You know I never thought that Sunggyu would be this .

Wriggling out of his grasp I brought my meal over to the table.

"Can I have some?" He asked.

"Sure I'll go grab another pair of cho-" He grabbed my hand.

"It's okay we'll share." He chimed.

"Oh, ok." I gave in.

We sat in silence for a couple seconds because I was going to let him go first. But he broke it.

"Say ahh!" He cooed.

"Uhm ahh?" Slurping up the noodles I was about to wipe the soup dripping down my chin when he stopped me. Rolling his fingers under my chin, he brought them to his lips and them thoughtfully. I just stood there and blinked.

"I never knew you could get this ." I stated blankly.

"Neither did I." He smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"You know I'm kinda tired." I rubbed my face.

"Already, even though you took that nap?" He asked.

"I guess so." I shrugged.

Walking over to the couch I collapsed and sighed.

"Goodnight." He waved and smiled.

"Goodnight." I said drowsily as I fell into my dream state. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awwwwww yeeeeeh update!

Omgosh so many subscribers!!!!

You guys are the best! and dont forget to comment, its always nice to have some comments =)

<3 love yall!