Tada?

'bout to go down

I was excited today, I finally found a job. It might've taken a while but oh well. It's pretty close, the cafe was just 3 blocks down from where I lived, so transportation wasn't an issue.

I looked out my window to help me decide what to wear. It was alright, looked a bit cloudy but I just brushed it off. Some shorts and a t-shirt should do. After checking myself out in the mirror I went to grab my glasses.

"Hmm, I should just clean it."

I walked down the stairs, my eyesight was pretty bad but I thought walking down the stairs. All good. Boy, was I stupid. I tripped on the third step, and braced myself for the pain, our stairs were really big. It was one of those spirally one that had a bit of a deep decent. But when everything just abrubtly stopped, I looked around. Was I high, can't tell not with my glasses off, then I felt a tight squeeze around my knees. Dongwoo had caught me from the fall, holding me like that day at school. My face felt hot, however my glasses didn't survive.

"Unyoo, now I have to wear contacts." I sighed, I mean I didn't like contacts, it's just that I've been wearing glasses my whole life, and contacts are still pretty new for me.

"Oh, sorry." He said, after putting me down and handing me my bent glasses.

"No it's alright, I'm not hurt which is the important thing right?" I flashed him a smile.

I was headed to my room when I remembered I couldn't see a damn thing. It's as if I had the worst case of beer goggles on. Everything was all loopy and swirly, it made me dizzy. Everybody in the house knew that I couldn't see without my glasses so Dongwoo grabbed my hand and kindly led me to my room. 

"Wheres your contacts?" He asked.

"Oh, uh there in my bedside table."

He handed me my contacts, I had two pairs, one normal, one circle. I think he handed me my circle lenses, they were a gray with a hint of blue. After blinking them on I looked at Dongwoo.

"Tada?" I said, eyes wide.

I could see his face turn pink, he smiled back at me.

"Your so cute."He chuckled.

I pouted, and put my hands next to my face in a cute aegyo manner. I jumped off ready for work.

"Hey, why don't I walk you to work." He asked.

I was surprised, I mean nobody really asked me questions like that, so I denied discreetly.

"Uh, it's alright it's, the cafe is just 3 blocks down. Thanks for asking though." I smiled and gave him a hug as to reassure I was thankful of his asking. He hugged me back, really tightly.

"Can't. Breathe."

"Oh, sorry." Dongwoo let go and surprisingly he gave me a kiss on the forehead. I giggled and put my arms around his waist as we laughed our way down to the door.

"Bye everybody!" I shouted, hoping the echoey-ness of our house would reach everybody.

"Bye ~~~~, have fun at work." Sungyeol waved.

"Ooh, bring me cake!" Sungjong demanded. He was the one who helped me get the job in the first place so why not.

"Ooh, I want red velvet!" Woohyun optioned.

"Haha, you guys want anything?" I looked at Myungsoo, Abby and Hoya were behind him, shyly holding hands. Lucky girl. I saw Sunggyu coming around the corner.

"Something sweet." Sunggyu winked at me before flashing me his honorary eye-smiles.

I laughed.

"Haha, ok. Dongwoo you want anything?" I asked.

"Huh, no I'm fine." He said, embarrased.

'You sure?" He nodded.

"Alright then, bye!" And with that I walked my way out the door.