Just another regular day

'bout to go down

To be honest nothing really happened today. The weather seemed nice, Mr.Sun didn't seem to pee on my window. Since it was nice out I decided to go swimming. Yes, People can go swimming at 9 in the morning. I quickly changed into my swimsuit, not much. Just a shirt and some shorts. I grabbed my towel and walked to the kitchen.

Its actually kinda weird that the entrance to the backyard and pool is through the kitchen. Oh whatever, I threw my towel on the beach chair and walked up onto the diving board. I actually used to do this kind of stuff, hope I wasn't too rusty.

But then something caught my eye, the sun was so beautiful, it had a orange purple hue to it. It was so pretty you just didn't want to look away, so instead of diving i sat there on the edge of the platform, watching the sun rise its head and say hello. I suddenly felt a wave of calm and confidence pass over me. I stood up, careful as to not fall off the board, stood straight, held my breath and jumped off.

I had tried to do a somersault, I could do that when I was little. I wasn't sure if the board was high-off-the ground enough to jump off, somersault, and land straight into the water. The impact seemed to take the air out of me and i quickly swam up, on the way up however I saw a figure, looked kinda odd, but I ignored the shady-ness of it anyways.

I breached onto the surface, my lungs glad they could be filled.

"Morning"

"Morning Sunggyu" I responded surprised. Infinite kinda had a year off, I forgot the reason why. But they deserved it.

"How you feeling, and isn't it too early to be swimming?"

"I'm good thanks, and no I guess it's alright, waters a bit chilly but its warm enough"

I had been feeling better ever since that day at the club. I had gained more weight, the bruises disapeared. But the protectiveness of Sunggyu and Dongwoo never seemed to change or fade away.

He gave me one of his cute eye-smiles and I couldn't help but blush. So I quickly drew in some air, and went back under. It felt nice to be underwater, I was thinking of counting how long I can stay underwater when I felt a disturbance behind me, I turned around and saw that Sunggyu had jumped in. But not after he had taken off his shirt. I think I started to blush cause my face was getting hot. Either that or I needed air. I decided to go up and grab some, it felts awkward being alone in the pool with Sunggyu, so I swam myself to the chairs grabbed my towel and propped myself on the edge of the pool. Legs hanging on the side.

It was intriguing the way he swam. Kind of like a fish. A y, topless, asian fish. Yes thats exactly what he is. He bursted through the water, and shook his hair. It stuck out in soft spiky edges.

I. Couldn't. Look. Away.

"Are you done swimming already?" He chuckled. That definitely got me out of my daze.

"Huh, oh no. I'm just drying my hair." He smiled.

"Haha, why?"

"Cause I feel like it." I said so matter of factly.

He started swimming to me, chuckling along the way.

"Whats so funny?" I asked.

"That your going to have to dry your hair again." He smiled, wide.

"Oh no you dont if you do im gonna ki-

He pulled me by my legs, surprisingly I didn't hit my head on the concrete. I swam up ready to splash him with a bunch of water.

"Hey!" I called.

"Wha-

Kersplash.

And thats how or water fight began. It was almost 12 when we had woken everybody up, it was actually quite warm out, so I asked everybody to join us. Dongwoo seemed a little mad. I felt sad when I saw this so I got out of the pool and walked toward him.

"Dongwoo are you mad?" I asked, in the cutest voice I could find. He seemed awestruck that I would be talking to him in such an aegyo manner.

'Uh, no. I'm fine." He stammered, looking away blushing.

Everybody else came out with their swim gear on, and I looked at Dongwoo. He hadn't even got out of his pyjamas yet.

"Well do you want to go swimming?" I asked.

"It's alright I'm fine." He said.

I pouted, Dongwoo never acted this way. Was he jealous that I was playing with Sunggyu, or was it because we woke him up?

Well I didn't like it so I decided I would make him swim wether he liked it or not. I turned to everybody else.

"Yo, just wait Imma help Mr.PartyPooper here change into his swimgear". I shouted.

"Kay, hurry up though." Abby said returning her attention to the pool, and Hoya.

"C'mon lets go." I said, grabbing Dongwoo's hand and leading him to his room.

"Go change into your trunks." I gave him a stern look.

"kay."

I was in him room which didn't look to different from the rest, I turned my back to him and closed my eyes. I could hear him change out of his pyjamas and into his swimming trunks.

"Okay, i'm done." I turned around, curious what his trunks would look like. But I got distracted. Looking at his perfectly cut abs. It's as if they were carved right out.

"Something wrong?" It shook my gaze.

"Uh, no everything's fine." I smiled at him.

He smiled back, this was the Dongwoo I knew and missed. After walking back to the pool, I didn't notice me and Dongwoo were holding hands. Sunggyu was staring at us intently. So I quickly shook my hands out and walked to the diving board.

I jumped and did a somersault, somewhat like what I had done this morning. I saw both Sunggyu and Dongwoo smile. It was nice to have everyone here. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Abby shyly talking with Hoya. They actually make quite the cute couple.

And that's what it was like for basically the rest of the day. Everyone talking, laughing, having fun. I was happy that Dongwoo was smiling again.

In other words it was basically just another regular day.