Courting My Beautiful Girl

She's Mine

The Choi brothers had enough that they decided that those who will court their sister must go through them and their parents. It all started when Monday came, student were going crazy since today is White Day.

EXO was having a hard time getting through since many students block their way and its making them pissed off since they want to get pass and go sit in their classroom.

The other students especially boys notice that Sehun wasnt with them. They saw another car came and they all stop. A handsome man named Jin (Bangtan Boys Member) came out of the car making the girls squeal.

 

 

Jin opened the car and 6 other boys came out and surrounded Sehun as they passed through the crowd. The  Bangtan Boys surrounded EXO and lead them to their classrooms as the students just stare at them cause they were amazed at how cool Bangtan is.

The Lee brothers found out that Bangtan Boys were hired by their parents to be Sehun's personal body guards. The Bangtan Boys got permission at the school to guard Sehun in the school while studying at the same time. Bangtan Boys were told to be in the same class as EXO does.

 

EXO was very thankful for Bangtan Boys help. They were very friendly and that they hang out with them. The Choi brothers notice the Lee brothers that were looking secretly at Sehun. They had decided to end this by declairing their plan to everyone. 

 

Suho asked permission to the principal to announce something and the principal lets him. He knows Suho wont ask for it unless its very important. Suho thanked the principal and immediately went to their meeting place.

 

 

 

 

[At the hide out]

"Whats taking him so long?" Tao ask

"I dont know,besides getting from the office to here is a long run" Chen said

"So guys, if you were gonna choose who you want to end up with Sehun,who will you choose?" Xiumin asked

 

Everyone looked at each other and says "me" in chorus. They all looked at each other like a predator hunting for its prey. Suho came in with confused look and claps his hands to gain their attention.

 

"Guys! the Principal allowed us to use the microphone,lets go." Suho said and they all went to the open grounds where the microphone and stage is. Suho the mic and starts announcing.

 

"Attention all students, please go the open grounds, we have an important announcement, thank you" Suho said.

 

The students slowly filled up the ground and as for Sehun, Suho told her to go infront and sit while the Bangtan Boys was surrounding her. The Lee brothers was beside the Choi brothers.

"Ok, to all who wants to court Sehun, you must all make us, her brothers impressed and you must court our parents as well." Xiumin said which made everyone gasp.

"This is a fair and square competition for Sehun's hands. Only singles can join,those who were taken,please go to your couples. The signing for all the candidates will start at 4'oclock at the afternoon after the class. We will be beside the Student Council's office outside,thank you. Please proceed now to your classrooms for the 2nd to the last class will start." Suho said.

 

The single guys cant wait after the class cause finally, her brothers agree for them to court her. Time passes by quickly and all of those who will court Sehun is excited to be dismissed and register. It's not an easy game for Sehun's heart,love and attention is at stake.

 

 

The bell rings and the students (singles) hurriedly went to the said meeting place and started the registration. There were over 2,000 students who wanted to court Sehun including the Lee brothers. The Choi brothers were thinking of how to make their trials hard cause they love Sehun so much that they cant let Sehun get hurt and cry.

 

The Choi brothers were grinning at their plans and told about their parents of their plans which they agree cause its a formal way to do. Impressing the girl's family is a must especially the girl herself. The Lee brothers were determined to eliminate their rivals in a legal way and let them fight for themselves for Sehun.

 

To them,this trial will indicate who is the most suited for Sehun's heart and they know it will be tough but worth it. To win their beloved girl's heart is their goal.

 

 

 

 

 

The competion for Sehun's heart is just about to start.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mwahahahahahahah~

This is just the beginning of their trial for Sehun's hand and heart~

more chapters to come~

Sorry for the late update cause of my busy shed in school,forgive me people ><

I'll update on my free day, aside from Sunday >)

See you all in the next chapter ^^ :) <3

LOVE AND SUPPORT EXO JUSEYO!

WE ARE ONE! WE ARE EXO~! 

EXO SARANGHANJA~!