Bonding with their beloved Girl

She's Mine

GOM students still can't believe that an Angel entered their university that even their neighborhood school and univesities goes infront of their gates just to see the angel that everyone was talking about.

It all started when the Choi siblings arrived at school and ofcourse Sehun's brothers are guarding her while Sehun couldnt look straight because of her shyness which everyone finds it cute and even the Lee siblings are protecting Sehun.

Everyone notice that the Choi brothers are very protective against their sister that even the Lee brothers cant go near her. Sehun become the most precious jewel of their university. When Sehun was alone,others were trying to hand her gifts and tries to touch her but before anyone can touch her,the others will stop that person.

It was friday and she had to join a co-curricular class,she told her adviser that she picked the dance class since she loves dancing. The teacher approved it and her teacher let her go since she's the first one to finish their activity.

 

Sehun kinda hates school because she cant do things she like freely due to many eyes was set on her. She was walking along the corridors until she saw a room saying "Dance Studio". She immediately went to the changing room. She wore a black singlet,dancer's pants and sneakers.

She ponytailed her hair and tied it with a blue ribbon then she began to do warm up. After she warmed up,she immediately spotted the music player and plugged in her iphone and start playing the song "[Angel] Into Your World". She began dancing to her heart's content that she was so focusedon dancing that she didnt notice that a pair of eyes were watching her.

Kai was the next person to finish his seatwork and immediately went to the dance studio. He walk through the corridors and went to his destination but he stop infront of the dance studio when he heard a song being played. Kai open the door quietly and he gasp when he saw his beloved Angel dancing.

She was dancing gracefully like a swan. Her blonde hair shines on the sunlight that it gives her a glowing look and her sweat makes her look sparkling that matches her milky white skin. He was too mesmerized on her that he didnt notice the music had already finish playing and Sehun is now looking at him.

 

"O-oh...y-you s-saw m-me..." Sehun said while blushing as she was panting.

"Your awesome!" Kai said as he recovers from his shocked state. Kai is known as the dancing machine of the school and he cant believe his Angel is also dancing.

"T-thank y-you.... I-Im Sehun by the way,Its nice to meet you." She said and bow.

"Im Kai,nice to meet you." Kai said and he bowed also.

"Youre Kai?! The GOM's dancing machine?! I saw your videos and youre really amazing!" Sehun said happily.

"u-ummmm.....thanks!" Kai said shyly while rubbing his nape.

"Can you teach me how to dance?" Sehun asked

"Ummm...sure!" Kai said happily while his mind is screaming " yes! Yes! Its my lucky day T_T"

 

Kai didnt waste time and change his clothes and he began to teach Sehun while he guides her.

 

"She smells so good and her skin is so soft." Kai said on himself while doing a victory dance in his mind. He was guiding Sehun since the moves are abit tricky but at the same time trying to be a gentleman. He had a fun time with Sehun even if its only for a short time since his brothers and Sehun's brothers came in.

"Kai what are you doing?" D.O. said while they glare at Kai.

"T-teaching her how to dance,she asked me to" Kai said while blushing.

"Did you see that? Kai is blushing! The GOM's casanova has no match to my sister!" Chen said while laughing. Everyone was laughing except Kai who was embarrased and Sehun who was catching her breath while sweating due to a tiring dance lesson with Kai. D.O. went to Sehun and handed her a towel.

"Kamsa D.O. eomma" Sehun said as she kissed his cheek,earning a blush from D.O. who's soul was sent to heaven.

 

Others stop laughing when they saw Sehun kissed D.O. and they gave him a death glare. They were jealous that Sehun kissed him. Suho handed Sehun her water bottle and earned a kiss from Sehun on his cheek. Suho also was in the same state as D.O. as they both held their cheek where Sehun had kissed them while their eyes were sparkling.

 

"Unfair! Sehunnie~ gimme a kiss too~" Tao,Chen,Xiumin,Chanyeol and Lay said and Sehun obey them. After 10 seconds, they joined D.O and Suho's "I'm in heaven,I'm still enjoying this moment please do not disturb me" state.

 

The Lee brothers wants a kiss too but they cant since they dont have a reason to why Sehun should kiss them. Sehun went to Kai and hold his left hand.

"Thank you for teaching me new dance moves,Im very happy." Sehun said while giving a warm smile. Kai was blushing madly and his heart began to beat faster.

"Y-your welcome" he said as Sehun let go of his hand and he secretly place his left hand to where his heart is.

 

Baekhyun,Kris and Luhan was envy of the scene and wanted a  skinship with Sehun as well while the 8 person was still in cloud 9, Kris and Luhan notice that Sehun was hungry and so as the others so they went to get their food and drinks. Baekhyun who had nothing to do sit on a sofa while Sehun was sitting on the floor and fixing her hair. Baekhyun sees Sehun was having a hard time so he went to her.

 

"Do you need help? I can braid your hair if you want to." Baekhyun said while giving her a warm smile. 

"Really? Thank you" Sehun said while smiling. Baekhyun combed Sehun's hair using his comb and holds Sehun's hair.

"You really have a nice hair." Baekhyun said.

"Why thank you um....."

"Im Baekhyun"

"Nice to meet you Baekhyun,I'm Sehun" Sehun said.

"Nice to meet you too Sehun" Baekhyun said as he finish braiding her hair.

"Its done~" Baekhyun announced happily and Sehun looked at it then she smile and went to hug Baekhyun.

"Thank you" Sehun said while smiling and let go of Baekhyun to snap her brothers out of their reverie.

 

Baekhyun felt his heart beating fast and smiles at Sehun. He's now sure that he likes Sehun. He went to snap Kai into his reverie as well. Kris and Luhan return and handed them their snacks and drinks. They were eating happily when Sehun notice that Luhan has food bits on the corner of his mouth.

"You have a dirt on your face." Sehun said as she get some tissue and wipes Luhan's mouth gently. luhan blushed and thank Sehun. Sehun already knows Kris and Luhan since their names was always announced on their class or being mentioned by her brothers often.

The others was too busy eating and didnt notice it except Kris. He smiled because Luhan wasnt doing anything bad and they were getting alone with Sehun. After they finish dancing and changed clothes,they began to walk out of the dance studio. Sehun didnt see that there's a spilled water on the floor,luckily Kris catch her before Sehun could have a contact with the floor.

Sehun was so scared that she hugged Kris while trembling due to shock. Her brothers thanked Kris as Chanyeol went to carry Sehun and went home.

Kris was happy to help Sehun. He heard a soft "thank you" from Sehun after he got hugged by her. His brothers also thank him for saving Sehun. The Lee brothers was happy that they had a chance to talk to their beloved girl that their parents and maids couldnt believe that the brothers was more lively than they usually did.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See ya next  update xD

maybe tomorrow or next week~ :3