Let It Go

She's Mine

Everyone was still in shocked at the tension between Luhan and Kai who was still holding Sehun's hands. Baekhyun decided to join in and pulled Sehun out and dances with her as he caress Sehun's face. Baekhyun couldnt help but get mesmerized by Sehun's beauty that he couldnt help but kiss her cheek as he keep dancing her.

 

Luhan and Kai saw what he did and started to take Sehun from Baekhyun. The audiences thought that its all part of the show. They were all amazed that even Sehun's brothers didnt notice it. Kris decided to join and make the three stop. He lead Sehun to a chair and bow down to her as he dance along since he was obviously aware that people think its all part of their show but his three brothers didnt stop which made him abit frustrated.

 

The show keep going on and Zelo saw the commotion so he went beside the music programmer and played the song "Let It Go" from the animated movie titled "Frozen". Sehun saw what Zelo did and take it as  an escape so she dances while acting like Elsa. Everyone had a great time admiring Sehun's dancing skills and at the same time, the song rhymes well with the story.

 

 

The show ended where Sehun choose all of them cause Sehun doesnt want them to be upset which the Lee brothers thanked cause they cant take it if ever she choose others so easily. After the show,she went to Zelo and thanked him for saving her and hug him then left.

 

Zelo just smiled cause he was thankful that Sehun let him and Sehun can feel that Zelo was doing what a brother must do to protect his sister. For Zelo,saving Sehun means doing something that he should have done for his sister that he didnt fulfilled to do and slowly filling those empty feelings that he hadnt felt.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[at the school dance grounds]

 

Sehun is done changing her clothes and when she came out, she was greeted by the Lee brothers.

"Oh! Hi,what brings you here Kris oppa and Baekhyun oppa?" Sehun asked in curiosity while smiling.

"Were here to enjoy the school event with you since your brothers asked us too." Kris said while Baekhyun smiles.

"Thats cool, but where are my brothers,Kai oppa and Luhan oppa?" Sehun asked

"Theyre just fixing something, theyll join with us later." Baekhyun said and Sehun nods and enjoy the games with Kris and Baekhyun.

 

Kris and Baekhyun cant tell Sehun that her brothers were talking with Luhan and Kai because after the show, Luhan and Kai wasnt talking with each other amd just glancing on the floor so Xiumin asked Kris and Baekhyun to accompany Sehun for awhile which they dont mind and set off.

 

"so whats the problem with both of you?" Xiumin asked

"I have no problem" Kai said

"Same goes for me" Luhan said

"You know what, you two are obviously lying, come on spit it out!" Chen said while others agree.

"Is this about Sehun?" Suho asked qhich made Kai and Luhan looked away in opposite way.

"Yea! Its about Sehun,I love her!" Kai spitted out which made everyone gasp

"so you also loved her, great! Tch!" Luhan said which made Kai glared at him.

"fine! Cut it out you two before I hang you two on the tree!" Chanyeol said abit disappointed cause he didnt expect Luhan and Kai will argue like this. Kai and Luhan looked away and keep quiet.

"Let it go guys, if you two really love her then be a man and court her! Be a good sport not act like some crazy people!" Lay said while playing a game on his phone while the others agree. Kai and Luhan made a hand shake and made a deal that whoever wins Sehun's heart, they wont hate each other cause theyre still brothers.

 

After the talk, they have decided to go and check Kris and Baekhyun who were with Sehun. They looked around but didnt see them until they heard a splash of water and they knew that there's a lake near to where theyre standing then immediately went to the school's lake and saw Baekhyun giving the unconscious Sehun an cpr while Kris was busy tying up Krystal and Hyoyeon on the tree.

 

[flash back]

Sehun,Baekhyun and Kris was enjoying their time together and went to the lake since Sehun requested that she wants to rest in a quiet place. Baekhyun and Kris figured out that since they were located at the fountain where the lake was located, they suggested to went there. Krystal and Hyoyeon decides to join when they heared.

"oppadeul~ Sehun-ah can we join?" Krystal and Hyoyeon asked.

"sure" Sehun said and they join them

 

Krystal and Hyoyeon thought that its the best time to bond with 2 of EXO members but since Sehun was there, they cant do it so they decided to ditch her. Krystal and Hyeoyeon thought of a plan. Krystal choose to distract Baekhyun and Kris by asking them bunch of questions while Hyoyeon decided to play a trick on Sehun so she made a lie and she removed her bracelet and throw it on the water.

 

She told Sehun that her bracelet fall in the lake and asked Sehun to get it. Sehun noticed that the said bracelet was missing on Hyoyeon's hand so she decided to dive in the water and asked her where did it fell and was told her that she should swim more. Sehun was really tired but she had to help Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon bring out the bracelet from her pocket and join Krystal,Baekhyun and Kris. Hyoyeon cant throw her bracelet since its special for her so she fake throw it.

 

Sehun was really tired that she passed out of the water. Baekhyun got irritated by the two girls that he notice Sehun was missing so he searched for Sehun. He was about to give up when he saw Sehun was lying unconscious on the water so he dive to the water creating a huge noise.

 Kris notice it and follow the noise. Krystal and Hyoyeon followed as well and they were shocked to see Baekhyun carrying a wet and unconscious Sehun on his arms while looking dangerously at Hyoyeon and Krystal. Krystal was so nervous that she accidentally spitted it out.

"Hyoyeon,its not part of our plan to drown her." Krystal said

"Our plan? It was your idea!" Hyoyeon said.

Kris heard then and knocked them out by hitting their nape's vital point which made them unconscious and tied them up. Baekhyun was giving cpr to Sehun and luckily Sehun coughed the water she drank when she got drowned and mumbled "sorry Im so tired that I cant find your bracelet Hyoyeon" which made Baekhyun mad.

 

Kris and Baekhyun heard some foot steps approaching them and they saw the Choi brothers along with Luhan and Kai. They told them what happened and Chanyeol removed his jacket and covered it on Sehun's wet body and carried her with D.O and Xiumin and tell them that they will go home first since Sehun might get sick.

 

 

Tao was very mad at the 2 girls not on Kris and Baekhyun since they save his sister and they capture the suspects. He splash them with water which made the two girls woke up and was shocked to see 8 members of EXO was looking at them with mad expressions. They thought that they were going to get by EXO since they were tied up so they made a seductive pose but earned a slap from Baekhyun which made everyone shocked.

 

Baekhyun was crying while saying " how dare you two ing do that to Sehun?! Shes very nice to both of you and you almost killed her!" "W-were not... We just want to bond with you guys and we just want her to be busy so we can have moments with you oppadeul" Hyoyeon said.

 

"SHUT UP! YOU ING ES!" Baekhyun said while crying, " YOU TWO ALMOST KILLED THE GIRL I LOVE!!" Baekhyun said as he sob and everyone gasp cause for the first time Baekhyun fall inlove. Kris grab the collar of their shirts and said " the next time you do something bad to the girl who mean the world to me, you two better prepare to die!" Kris said as he hugged the crying Baekhyun.

 

EXO decided to report Krystal amd Hyoyeon and got suspended  for 1 year since they almost killed a person. The Lee brothers went home to rest after bidding farewell to the Choi brothers. They also went home and was releaved to know Sehun is safe and was resting.The Choi brothers was still shocked to know that the Lee brothers fall inlove for the first time and they fell inlove to a girl named Sehun,theyre one and only beloved sister.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The tension is rising and the Choi brothers found out that the Lee brothers fall inlove to their beloved sister.

what will happened hext?

see ya all soon >)