Performance Battle

She's Mine

After 5 days, Sehun is back on her normal condition again. She return to school again which made everyone happy. She was working and studying again but this time she was monitored so she wont get sick again.

She was practicing with BoA, a 4th year student that she admires because of her great dancing and singing skills for an upcoming event which will happened next week.

The day after their practice, BoA sprained her ankle badly and she needs to find a replacement for her. All of the dancers are gathered in the dance studio where BoA was waiting while sitting on a wheel chair.

 

"Everyone,I'm so sorry,I cant dance for now and I need a replacement." BoA said while sitting on a wheel chair. Everyone gasp and the girls went wild cause they want to take the spotlight and dance with one of the hottest dancer,Kai. Boa called all the girls to step forward and let them dance her part.

BoA can see that the girls that are dancing infront of her was good but they didnt dance it with passion and love. Sehun's turn came and she dances. BoA was known to be a tough judge and she didnt give a damn even if your pretty. She can see Sehun's way of dancing,she can see that Sehun really loves dancing,she was dancing gracefully like an elegant swan and she can see the passion in Sehun's eyes.

 

 

BoA then clapped her hands to gather everyones attention. "I already picked the one who will replace me. Out of all,she outstand the most.I can see her great passion when it comes to dancing." BoA said.

"Its me ofcourse" Krystal said. "Aniya,its me" Hyeoyeon said. "Sehun come here." BoA said and held her hands. "I'm sorry,I know that your busy but can you replace me?" BoA said. "Yes! It would be an honor!" Sehun said happily and she couldnt believe that her favorite dancer will choose her as her replacement.

Everyone gasp when BoA choosed Sehun so quickly. Everyone clapped cause they know BoA did the right choice while Krystal and Hyeoyeon were sulking cause they didnt get to be chosen. BoA decided to make it more like a dance play and Sehun is the main lead and the 2 leading man was secretly chosen by BoA. The said 2 chosen boys will be revealed during the performance to give them a little tease.

 

 

 

 

[After 3 days]

 

Everyone was busy practicing for the competition on their University. Sehun was giving her best during her practice sessions. The EXO members are the same, theyre practicing their dance moves in the song Growl. The other students were also busy while those who werent participating are busy decorating the place where they will be helding their event. 

The boys cant help but drool at Sehun while dancing but had to stop themselves cause 22 pair of eyes were glaring at them. The girls cant help but squeal at the hot boy groups infront of them. Teen Top was trying to move closer to Sehun but was blocked by 2PM and 2AM. 2PM and 2AM were assigned to be the guard of EXO and Sehun.

All of their fans cant do anything about it so all they can do is stare at their beloved idols. GOT7 was lucky to see Sehun's left side not guarded and went beside her. Sehun's brothers noticed it and drag them away. Others laugh at their failed attempt to touch Sehun.

 

 

 

 

 

[The day before the event]

It was their rehersal day and everyone was super busy rehearsing and all because tomorrow is their big day. The said event was a charity event and the money that they will gathered are for the orphanages. They want the money to be earned by hard work not just be given so they can have a good reputation. They want it to have a big meaning aside from helping and caring bout abandoned childrens.

 

Sehun was busy practicing on the dance studio while her two leading man was practicing secretly on the next room. All of them are giving their best shot cause they want to make sure their event will be a big success. The other students gave  a final retouch and fixed everything on where they will held the event making sure all is set for tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

[The big day]

 

Finally the big day has come and everybody was excited on what will happened today. EXO and Sehun will be the last two group that will perform. The first set of groups who performed were really amazing and they were giving their best shot,same as the second,third and fourth set.

 

 

The last set to perform was BAP,BTOB,UKISS,Teen Top,EXO and lastly a special performance by Sehun and her two mysterious leading man.the groups before EXO was tough cause theyre dance moves was daebak and jjajjang. Many got impressed by them but ofcourse EXO wont let their fans down so they perform first their dubstep. Everyone didnt expect EXO to have that hidden ace steps.

 

It was really breath taking then they performed wolf and growl which made everyone crazy cause it was really a perfect triple combination. Everyone was syncronized and all can see that they were enjoying what they are doing unlike the other groups who were very serious and not enjoying what theyre doing.

 

 

Finally the main event has come. Everyone was cheering so loudly but when Sehun appeared, the cheers went loudest. She was wearing a pair of sneakers,a dancer's pants and a muscle tee shirt where her tummy was exposed (just like the one BoA was wearing in her "only one" music video). The part came where she had to do a couple dance and to everyone's suprised,Kai appeared and danced with her.

 

 

Everyone was awed at their chemistry and start chanting "sekai". The other EXO members were jealous thats why they cross their arms and began to show their face. After the Only One performance. Sehun began to dance for her dance play titled "My Little Princess by DB5K." She was wearing a y white tube dress with ballerina's shoes while her hair was curled up and ponytail.

The play was about a romance between three good friends. The two guys fall inlove with their girl bestfriend as is determined to win her heart. Everyone was too focused to Sehun that all they can do is stare and be mesmerized.

The chorus part came where Kai appeared wearing a red prince's clothing and dances along with Sehun. Theyre dance was syncronized and their moves was like a proffesional ballet performers. After Kai spin Sehun,Luhan appeared and grab Sehun's hand which made every girls scream. Luhan was wearing a blue prince's clothing. They dance like a sweet couple. Kai was jealous so he joined Luhan.

 

Everyone gasps when they saw Kai was holding Sehun's left hand while Luhan was holding Sehun's right hand. Kai and Luhan was staring at each other while Sehun stares at both of them in shocked cause its not on the script.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What will happened next? XD 

I'll try to think of the next scene xD xP for now~ Kkaep song~ xD

Stay tuned and see ya on next chapter >:3 ppyong~