Beautiful

She's Mine

GOM or Generation of Miracles is a famous university that is famous for its high-tech quality standard facilities and technologies, higher level of education,easy access job and the most luxiourious university in South Korea and China.

90% of the students are came from the most richiest families and 10%  came from middle to poor family that pass their scholarship beause theyre fast learner. The university had malls,cafes,restaurants,auto shops,gardens,sports areas,gyms and etc.

EXO is the most famous group of boys that everyone admires. The said group are composed of the students who's IQ is 200 and their personalities and skills are in an outstanding levels. They were composed of 11 handsome men which came from the Lee and Choi family.

 

 

The Choi brothers are:

Xiumin - the oldest member of their family and is famous for making excellent coffee in the whole university.

Suho - is famous for his angelic smile,voice and leader like skills. He is kind,hardworking and handsome which everyone admires.

Lay - is known for his dancing skills that can make everyone gasp and admire his every movements and can play piano.

Chen - is famous for his electricfying voice that makes you shiver in admiration along with his cat-like smile and perfectly sculpted cheek bones.

Chanyeol - is a popular rapper that can play many musical instruments such as guitar,piano,drums,beatbox and can cook delicious foods along with D.O.

D.O - is famous for his singing skills, awesome cooking skills and having an "eomma" attitude.

Tao - the famous kungfu panda in the university. He maybe scary at first but once get along him he's cute,shy, loves to take pic of himself and nature and loves to practice his wushu skills.

 

 

The Lee brothers are:

Luhan - is famous for having a girl-like features,bubbly attitude,dancing skills and singing skills. He is known for being the Captain of the Soccer team.

Kris - is famous for his God-like features and is the tallest student in the university. He is the Captain of the basketball team,speaks 4 languages,an amazing rapper and has a "brotherly" aura.

Baekhyun - is famous for his "diva" like attitude when mad but is very nice and has a great singing skills.

Kai - the youngest of the group and is very famous as the dancing machine, the cassanova of the university and has a vey y aura.

 

 

Their days starts with a greetings and fans swooning over them once they arrived in school. They always recieved gifts from everyone,even from the teachers which they gladly accept and thank in return. Their lockers were separated from others since the head director notice the commotion when the EXO member's locker was mixed with others so, he decided to separate them. 

 

It was break time when the EXO members met at their favorite spot in the school, the maze garden. The members made it as their hideout where nobody can go through except them since they know a secret passage to it. The Lee and Choi brothers will separate ways after discussing their schedules and appointments.

 

The  Lee brothers went to their favorite cafe named "Maid-sama", a Japanese cafe inspired by the anime Kaichou wa maid-sama. The said cafe is located inside the school.

"Irashaimasen,welcome to maid-sama cafe young masters" the girls wearing a maid outfit said as they guide them inside the cafe. The four boys gladly sit to their favorite spot that is located at the middle area of the cafe. Girls went crazy when they saw the four handsome men who always come there to eat. They ordered their usual favorite, strawberry short cake and red tea. They were eating and discussing when they saw a beautiful girl passed by.

 

"woah! Is that an angel?" Luhan said as he munch his slice of cake.

"She's beautiful" Baekhyun said while in the state of mild shock.

"I never seen her before is she new?" Kai said while eating.

"Maybe she is.. Woah! This strawberry shortcake is more delicious than before!" Kris said which everyone agreed.

 

They called the manger to ask who made the cake.

"Oh that cake? It was made by Sehun, our new employee here." The manager said with a proud smile.

"Can we met her?" The Lee brothers asked

"Since you guys are a regular costumer, sure!" the manager said which they thank the manager in return.

 

After a few minutes, the beautiful girl came infront of them which made them blush and admire. She's tall, had a milky white skin, perfect jawline, pink lips and has a very sleepy but beautiful brown eyes.

"She's Sehun. She's the one who made the cake. Sehun,they want to tell you something about your cake." The manager said then left.

"Hello young masters,I'm Sehun at your service,how may I help you?" She said with a smile and there it is, a beautiful voice that made their heart beat fast. 

"Your cake is daebak!" They said in unison which earned a blush from Sehun which they find it cute and mentally fanboy over Sehun.

"T-thank you very much for the compliment young masters." She said with a shy smile.

"Your so cute!!" Baekhyun said as he stand up and held her two hands in his chest. He felt his heart went crazy at the sudden skinship.

"yah! I know she's so cute but get a grip of yourself!" Luhan said as he stand up and pull Baekhyun away as he apologize to Sehun but cant help not to stare at her beautiful face and listen to her beautful voice. 

"Sorry about this" Kai and Kris said while they stare at Sehun but had to grip of themselves since they dont want to make Sehun freaked out.

"It's alright,excuse me but I have to go back to work." Sehun bowed and left them a warm smile which made Kris,Kai,Luhan and Baekhyun almost fall on their seat but snap back when they heard the school bell. They immediately paid for their food and left.

 

After their class, EXO walk together through the corridors. the Lee brothers told the Choi brothers about the beautiful girl theyve just met.

"based on your stories, she sounds beautiful and perfect" Chen said

"talking bout that makes me miss someone." Tao said

"I cant wait to go home and see our precious princess." Xiumin said while his other brothers agree with him.

"Who is your precious Princess?" Kai asked

"Our youngest sibling" the Choi brothers said at the same time.

"You guys have a younger sister?!" the Lee brothers said in chorus while in the state of shocked that everyone heard and gasp then start to eavesdropping over their conversation.

"Yes! You will meet her soon~" the Choi brothers said while grinning.

 

Those last words made everyone curious of what the famous Choi brother's youngest sibling looks like while the Lee brothers started bombraiding the Choi brothers some questions before they separate ways and go home.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tadah~ first chapter is out xD

sorreh to all those who first read this in an incomplete state, My ipad is going loco right now.

I will try to update tomorrow~ hohohoho~

Thank you to all who subscribe and vote <3 me is happy T^T

comments are appreciated :3