Miss Independent,will you marry me?

She's Mine

[Fast Forward]

5 years had passed,Sehun was now the CEO of  their hotel and changed its name to "EXO Hotel and Restaurant" since their company had merged after Xiumin & Luhan and Lay & Suho got married. Xiumin & Luhan got incharged of GOM as the new 2 Directors of the said university. Lay and Suho manages the EXO Hotel and Restaurant in Jeju.

Chen and Tao got married a year after they found out that Tao was an orphan bubt the two shared a special love ever since childhood which their parents didnt mind. The two went to China to managed their hotel in there along with their BAP brothers.

 

Kris and Sehun treated each other as siblings. Kris then happily proposed to D.O. ever since he found out that Kyungsoo likes him the same way Kris likes him,they fall inloved with each other after he and Sehun found out that they only loved each other as siblings. Kyungsoo was the main head chef to where Sehun was handling while Kris is the General Manager.

 

Kai became the Vice President and works along with Sehun. Chanyeol & Baekhyun was helping Lay and Suho. Chanyeol being the General Manager while Baekhyun being the Head of HR department. Kai haven't proposed to Sehun yet since other CEO from other companies always in and courts Sehun.

 

Sehun rejects them kindly and told them that she was busy and she had no time for them. Kai was mentally doing a stupid dance in his head while saying to himself " to be you losers~ Sehun doesn't like you, you bastards." as he looked at them with fake smile.

 

Kris was stopping D.O as he was holding a big knife and about to attack those bastards after he found out from his trusty assistant chef Jin that the boys from other company tries to court Sehun and caught get by eye Sehun. Suga was cracking up from the scene in the HR department due to the face of the CEOs who run for their lives because of the scary D.O. Who can blame him? He loves his sister ALOT.

 

Jungkook became the head butler while Jimin was the head housekeeper in the hotel. V was the head waiter while J-Hope was the receptionist. Rapmoster became the head finance since he was smart among the Bangtan Boys. Kai was preparing his speech on how he could confess to Sehun.

 

He spend his time serving Sehun and proved that he changed for the better. He got matured and keep on his words because of his love for Sehun. Many had tried to flirt him but he only sees Sehun and he ignores them. Sehun grew into a beautiful,smart,y and matured lady.

 

Everyday Kai would leave a cup of bubble tea in Sehun's table with a note. Sehun does'nt know that Kai was doing it. Sehun was happy when she receives bubble tea and keep all the notes in her drawer. She wants to find out who do it so the next day, she went to her office early and hide behind the door. 

 

Kai was humming happily as he went to Sehun's office. He saw that Sehun haven't came in yet cause her bag isn't there yet. He put the bubble tea with a pink note on her table and was about to leave when suddenly he felt someone drag him and make him sit on a chair.

 

Sehun sit on his lap and hug his neck. "so its you....." Kai gulped and nervously answered "n-nae its me..." Sehun raised her hand high,Kai thought he was going to get slapped so he shut his eyes closed. He waited for the impact but instead he felt a pair of lips on his own and when he opened his eyes, Sehun was kissing him and he kiss her back.

 

After 1 minute they separate,Kai hugged Sehun's waist. "Sehun... I love you so much." Kai said "I love you too Kai." Sehun confessed. Kai was very happy to know that he earned Sehun's heart again. "Say Miss Independent,will you marry me?" Kai asked and Sehun nods. Kai tooked out a beautiful emerald star ring and slipped it in Sehun's finger.

 

Kai was very happy that Sehun was now his fiancee. He carried Sehun outside the office bridal style while shouting "She's my fiancee~." Everyone congratulate them and wish them the best. Their brothers also find out and was happy for them. They held a party the next day.

Their brothers couldn't believed that their two maknaes was now officially engaged and they will get married soon along with Kris and D.O.

 

 

[In China]

Chen and Tao was happily leading the hotel there. Chen was the CEO President while Tao was the CEO Vice President. Yongguk become the Head General Manager there. Himchan was the General Head Chef, Daehyun as the head of HR, Zelo as the head buttler,Youngjae as the head houskeeper and Jongup as the head guard. BAP never thought they would find a better job and that their lives got better and they owe it all to EXO.

 

 

After 10 years, Kris & Do,Kai & Sehun got married. Their brothers adopted some orphans while Kai and Sehun gave birth to a twin babies. They named their baby boy Min Joon while their baby girl was named Min Yeo. Kai and Sehun was very happy about their babies and that they surpass all the trials in their life.

 

They all had reunion 5 times per 6 month since they can't afford to not meet each other and miss their brothers and inlaws. Their parents was taking care of their grandchildren happily. They were happy that everything was fine and they had nothing to worried anymore because they know their children handles it all well.

 

 

All of them are busy but find time to spend time with their family. Jin was assignned as D.O's Assistant Chef in the hotel. Rapmon as the Head Accountant Manager, J-Hope as the Head Receptionist, Suga as the Head of HR, V as the Head Butler, Jimin as the Head Houskeeper and Jungkook as the Event Coordinator.

 

Kai always encounter boys that always encounter boys whose eyes were on Sehun's y figure but all he do is smirked,wrap an arm on Sehun's waist as Sehun pecks a kiss on his lips and says "She's Mine" 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------- The End -------------------------------------------------------------------------------