the 11 Princes and the Angel's bonding

She's Mine

[Next day]

It was already afternoon when the Lee brothers received a text from Xiumin.

From:Xiubun

To:Luhan,Kris,Kai and Baekhyun

Good day guys! If you guys aren’t busy, we would love to invite you guys to our house and have a sleep over here and dinner with us. I hope you guys could come. We will appreciate it if you guys could make it,if not it’s ok we understand, please reply asap once you received this.

-Choi Family

The Lee brothers immediately dashed towards their parents and let them read the message that Xiumin sent. The truth is the Choi brothers wants to thank them for saving their sister and to spend time with them since it’s been a long time since they have done it.

“From the Choi’s eh? Ofcourse why not? After all you guys are grown ups and you have to enjoy your teenage years, you may go.” Their father said.

“We heard that you guys are friends with Sehun. She’s such a lovely lady, she’s very nice and smart.” Their meticulous mother said. Their sons immediately replied and ready their things.

Their mother was very picky and she doesn’t approve a girl because others were just in disguise and they only want their sons cause they’re handsome but when Mr. and Mrs. Lee met Sehun because they have met back in China when Sehun was still 5 years old back then .

Mr. and Mrs. Lee likes  Sehun because she was really kind and beautiful that Mr. and Mrs. Lee witness it for themselves and no doubt that she’s simple yet elegant in her own way and that’s Mr. and Mrs. Lee’s ideal daughter-in-law.

 They don’t mind the family status of the girl cause if the girl really loves their son, they will prove it but none had succeed yet for they have reason that they like their sons because theyre handsome and rich which is  a major turn off to them.

Mr. and Mrs. Choi was kind unlike the other billionaires who was praising themselves too much. They like the Lee brothers because they were kind and they were very impressed when the Lee brothers save their daughter from spraining her ankle since she loves dancing and they were very thankful for it so as their sons and their only daughter.

They hope that Sehun will marry one of the Lee brothers since both families already known each other for a long time,same goes to Mr. and Mrs. Lee who wants Sehun as their daughter-in-law. The Lee brothers already packed their things and went to the Choi Mansion which is 2 hours drive from their own mansion.

Kris,Luhan,Baekhyun and Kai was very excited because they will see Sehun and at the same time bond with their bestfriends. Kris,Luhan,Baekhyun and Kai was very close with Xiumin,Suho,Lay,Chanyeol,Chen,Tao and D.O since they were little.

They used to play in the daycare center where they all met when they were 5 years old. They all have the same age but different months and date of birth. They were all born in 1993 except Sehun who was born in 1994.

 

The Lee brothers arrived at the Choi Mansion and they were amazed that it became bigger since the last time they went there. They were greeted by the maids and lead them to the garden where the Choi siblings are. They saw a really big tent being put in the garden.

The Lee brothers greeted them and help them built the very big tent. They prepared everything while Sehun distributed the cookies she baked along with the drinks.

 

“So whats with the tent?” Kris asked

“Well, our parents decided that we should have a camping that’s why we’re going to sleep outside and have a bonding!” Chanyeol said happily

“What about Sehun?” Baekhyun said

“Sehun? She will be joining us too!” They all cheered and they promised to look after Sehun since she’s the only girl and the girl they all love. Sehun was happily spending time with them that she help D.O,Suho,Chanyeol and Chen cooked while the others prepare the table after they set the tables and chairs.

 

 

They had a fun time while eating but everyone cant help not to stare at Sehun while eating. She was enjoying her food while her eyes were in cresent form as she eats. Everyone eats and looks at their food when Sehun was looking and they all discover that Sehun loves bubble tea and made a mental note to buy her bubble tea.

After dinner, they decided to play Truth or Dare. The boys choosed dare. Kai,Baekhyun,Tao,D.O and Xiumin was asked to do aegyo and they all laughed at them. Suho,Lay,Chanyeol and Chen were asked to dance.

They were all impressed at Lay.They all laugh so hard when Chen,Suho and Chanyeol danced. Kris and Luhan was asked to do rap and they all laugh at their craziness. Suho spined the bottle and finally it stopped infront of Sehun after 11 times of trying to make it stop  infront of Sehun. 

 

 

"Truth or Dare" Suho asked and all of them wants Sehun to pick dare cause they want her to wear a y bunny costume or a y dress.

"Truth" Sehun said since she's afraid of what they will asked her to do once she said dare.

"do you have a part-time job?" Suho asked cause one time he saw a very cute maid uniform in the laundry basket.

"e-eung" Sehun answered nervously.

Everyone gasp at what they heard and become curious and excited.

"so Sehun...why did you have a part time job? Does our parents know bout this and can you tell us where it is? We want to see you work." Her brothers said excitedly and the Lee brothers were excited to know the answers.

"I-I want to learn how to earn money for myself and buy stuffs using the money I earned. I heard from appa that it feels great when you work hard for money and spend it on the items you want using your own money and yes eomma and appa approved it since they want me to gain experience. Sure, I will lead you there tomorrow since I have shift." Sehun said feeling at ease that her brothers didnt mind that she had part-time job.

"Yes! Let's sleep early so we can go there tomorrow, you guys are coming too right?" the Choi brothers asked the Lee brothers and they all said yes happily. Finally they will see their beloved Sehun work, what she looks like when working and the most important thing is to protect her from the other people who might hurt their beloved angel.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3 is out~

See you all next week :3