Rain Sound

She's Mine

Mr. and Mrs. Lee went home and was suprise to see a pregnant girl and their sons. "What's happening here?" Taemin asked his sons. "Kai,go tell them" Baekhyun said. "Mom...Dad... I..... I'm sorry." Kai said as he hung his head low. "Sorry bout what?" Naeun ask. "I don't have an identity disorder, Im sorry mom..dad... hyungs...." Kai said and their mother hug his son. "We already know that son...we notice it,were just waiting for you to say it dear." his mother said and Kai smile when he saw his father smile as well.

 

"Excuse me... Kai honey~ how will you tell about our baby?" Sojin said while sitting on the sofa. "What?" Taemin's smile disappeared when he heard what the girl said. "What is the meaning of this?!" Taemin said. "I'm pregnant with Kai's baby for 5 months now." Sojin said and smirk. Naeun saw this and went to the girl calmly and slapped her face that made Taemin,Baekhyun,Kris,Luhan and Kai shocked because Naeun was known as a kind girl and never hurts someone except today.

 

"You.... If its really Kai's baby then lets do a DNA test and I know you... you killed my brother!" Naeun said while anger can be seen in her eyes. Taemin went beside his wife to soothe her down. Taemin was shocked on what he heard. Taemin likes Naeun's brother because he had save him before when he was abused by his parents.

 

"Y-your Leo's brother?!" Sojin said stuttering. "I am you filfty killer." Naeun said. Sojin was now trembling and holds her tummy. "Youngjae" Naeun said and a butler came. "yes madam?" Youngjae asked. "Please call our doctor and say that I want him to dna test this freaking girl." Naeun said and Youngjae excuse himself and call the doctor.

 

A doctor named Minjoon came. "Good evening madam and sir Lee.I already bought my things needed for DNA test.Should I begin now?" Minjoon asked "Yes please" Naeun said with a hint of anger in her voice. Sojin was lead to a clinic located at the 3rd floor of the house. Minjoon was a genius doctor thats why the DNA test will be done in less than 5 minutes.

 

 

Minjoon came out and said that the results are out. "I would like to annouce that Ms. Sojin is pregnant but the baby isnt Master Kai's baby. It was someone else baby. His named was N. That's all." Minjoon said and excuse himself. Naeun laughs and slaps Sojin again. "Liar and a killer,how nice." Naeun said and Sojin couldnt believe it.

 

Sojin was thrown out of the mansion like how she come there. She was blind folded and was delivered to N's house. Sojin was trembling when she enter N's house. "So the cames here~" N said with a smirk. "I have your baby" Sojin said. "How nice!" N said. He snapped his fingers and 2 men came out.

 

"I want you to fill this girl with your cums,she killed my bestfriend,at the same time my lover. She must pay." Sojin was begging for mercy but all N can hear now was her scream as she gets by his men. "Atlast Leo my love,I avenge your miserable death.. the same way she killed you" N said as his tears flow down his cheeks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[at Lee's Mansion]

 

 

"Is true Kai that you ed that girl?" Luhan asked and Kai nods. Taemin almost slapped him but had to refrain himself. "When is the last time you did it with that girl?" Taemin asked. Kai looked down and said "yesterday." " Kai!" how could you?!" Baekhyun said and was about to punch Kai but held back by Kris.

 

"WHAT ABOUT SEHUN?!" Baekhyun shriek while his tears flows out. There was a moment of silence until a drop of phone was heard. They all turned around to see Sehun. They all gasped in shocked except Kai who hung his head low.

 

"S-sehun" Kris said and that was the cue for Kai to raise him head and tremble. "S-sehun please let me explain." Kai asked before Sehun pick up her phone and trembling as her eyes starts to get wet and let her tears flow out. "I-im s-sorry f-for e-eaves d-dropping" Sehun said as she ran away from the Lee's mansion while Kris follow her and doesnt care if its raining.

 

 

[flash back]

 

Sehun was fixing her things in her bag when she saw Kai's scarf inside her bag and she decided to return it to Kai. She and her brothers went with her to the Lee's mansion. Sehun ring the doorbell and was open by the maid. "U-um...good evening...is anybody home?" She said but the others didnt hear her. She asked the maid where they are and lead her to the living room and thats how she heard everything starting from where a doctor announced that Sojin isnt pregnant up till now.

 

[end of flash back]

 

Sehun was running towards her brothers who was waiting in the car but Kris grab her wrist. "Sehun" Kris said worriedly while his heart aches as he saw his beloved girl crying which is obvious even if its raining hard "please Kris oppa...let me go... I want to....think for now... please... its all too fast...please let me go." Sehun said as she cry and before Kris let her wrist go he said "if you need me,just text me and ill be there for you." "Thank you oppa." Sehun said and Kris watch Sehun as she ran towards her brother's car. 

 

Tao was waiting outside the car while holding an umbrella since he wanted to make sure Sehun will get out safely and she wont get sick. He was shocked to see Sehun's eyes wet from tears as Sehun hug Tao as she cried in his chest."OMG! Sehun! Why are you crying?!" Tao said as he his sister's back while she sob her heart out.

Tao lead her inside the car and his hyungs was shocked to see Sehun was hugging Tao while she was crying. "Honey,whats wrong? Please tell us." Chanyeol said worriedly as Suho drive home. "Whatever it is just let her cry for now,she's seems too shocked for now." D.O said as he Sehun's hair and put a towel around Sehun.

Chanyeol received a text from his Baekhyun and now he knew why Sehun was crying. He told his brothers the reason why Sehun is crying after Sehun fall asleep from too much crying. Her brothers cant believe Kai would betray Sehun and that he still haven't change while Kai was sobbing in his room for hurting his beloved girl. "Im so sorry Sehun... please forgive me... I didnt mean to do it.. please forgive me.. I love you." Kai said as he cry himself to sleep as the rain pours heavily.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

omg!!! 2 chapters to go T^T

tsk tsk tsk~

see you all next chapter~

 

feel free to comment below

and 

May 6 -> Happy birthday Baekhyun oppa <3