When Sehun get sick

She's Mine

The students went crazy when its breaktime cause they will see the 11 handsome boys of EXO and the only girl of EXO,Sehun. The EXO boys were protecting Sehun as they go down but the students keep pushing each other and pushing. They reach the stairs and goes down but the other students keep on following them until each students push each other just to go near them.

 

Sehun had a fever due to too much tiredness and stress from work and school. The boys were making sure she's ok and since she's weak, Chanyeol decided to carry her and the other members were surrounding Chanyeol and Sehun. The students notice it and began to be worried about Sehun that they started pushing each other. Teen Top, Boyfriend,MBLAQ,CNBlue,B1A4,GOT7,2PM,Big Bang,Super Junior and other groups are shouting at other students to stop and shooed them away. 

 

EXO thanked all of them and they all went to the clinic and Chanyeol place her on the bed and put the blanket on her. Lay was a volunteered nurse so he took care of Sehun. Everyone was really worried and the other group was outside and having a conversation while being worried bout Sehun's condition.

 

"OMG! My Angel, get well soon" LJoe said. "Your angel? Excuse me she's mine!" TOP said. Yunho who notice it become irritated as the others keep shouting,arguing and wanted to start a fight. "YAH!" Will you guys shut up?! Cant you see my lovely daughter is sick?!" Yunho said. Yunho is the student council Vice President and since he knew he cant have Sehun,he decided to treat her as his daughter which Sehun and EXO didnt mind.

 

"Sorry Vice President" they said and go to the canteen. DBSK is the most respected group of the GOM cause they were kind and had leader skills. They judge fairly and was very scary when mad. Yunho then go back to the student council to eat. EXO leave Sehun for awhile to buy food while the others went to pee.

 

Zelo went to the clinic cause he feels dizzy and he wanted to rest. He entered the clinic and saw Lay was there. " hi sunbae,can I sleep here?" He asked nicely. "Oh hi Zelo! Sure lay on the bed there." Lay said with a smile. Zelo thanked him and went to the bedroom. Their clinic had one big door inside and when you open it and go inside,youll see many beds where the students can rest.

 

Zelo saw Sehun and gasp when he saw Sehun looked paler and was sweating. For Zelo, Sehun was special cause Sehun didnt judge him unlike the others who judge him cause he's a member of BAP and Sehun reminds him of his dead sister. Zelo guards Sehun while he was lying on the other bed. He cant help not to be amazed by Sehun's beauty and kindness. Zelo kiss her forehead and fix Sehun's blanket and puts an ice bag full of ice on top of the towel thats on Sehun's forehead and leave to go to his next class since he felt better.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Afternoon]

 

Sehun woke up after 5 minutes when Zelo left , she still doesnt feel well and she wants to take off her clothes cause its really hot. She stand tried to stand up but she felt dizzy. She still insist herself to stand and hold on the wall for support,she was panting as she stand. She succesfully went to the Doctor's office but no one was there. She went out of the clinic and was sweating so hard.

 

EXO members was still on their class. They were worried about Sehun and wishes that the class ends. Luhan wants to pee so he excuse himself to the professor. He quickly went to the comfort room. After he finished peeing and washing his hands, he was about to go back when he notice a blonde hair on the side where it lead to the clinic.

 

Luhan checked what it is and he scream in shocked when he saw Sehun was on the ground and out cold. His scream got the attention of the whole school and went to where he was and was shocked to see Sehun on the ground unconscious. Luhan carried Sehun and the EXO members come with him as they rush her to the hospital.

 

"Uncle! how was my sister?!" Xiumin asked the doctor. " "She's alright Xiumin-ah,she's just over fatigue and had fever, all she need is a week rest." his uncle Minho said. "Kamsahamnida Dr. Minho" they all said and bow. Dr. Minho let them see Sehun who was sleeping peacefully on the hospital bed. They reach Sehun's room but it was surrounded by many people. Dr. Minho shouted at them and order them to go back to their own works.

 

Dr. Minho excuse himself to do some work. EXO were very worried about Sehun that they all decided to guard her. She was still alluring even if she's sleeping. Kris stay behind as others grab their food. Kris make sure Sehun is safe so he decided to read a book while waiting for the others.

 

Sehun's food was arrive so Kris gently woke her up and feeds her. Kris felt happy cause he got to have a time with Sehun then after Sehun eat and drink water,he gently lay her down on her bed and put blanket on her. Kris  kiss Sehun's forehead and her hair.After Kris and EXO eat, they were given some rooms to sleep while the others sleep on Sehun's room. 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for the short update x.x 

im really busy, see ya soon ^^