Revelation of Secrets

She's Mine

It was Saturday so the Lee brothers was inside their house. Kai was in his room,practicing the choreography he just learned from their dance instructor at school. He was practicing hard until he noticed that Jonghyun is calling him. He press the paused button and then answered the call. "Yeah? What do you want?" Kai said abit irritated because his dance session was interrupted. "Aww~ Kai saeing dont be mad~ I just miss you thats all,so have they found out your secret?" Jonghyun asked worriedly about his bestfriend. "Not yet hyung,they still doesnt know that I really dont have a Identity Disorder." Kai said through the phone while sighing. "I suggest you tell them soon cause if not,its a big trouble Kai." Jonghyun said. "I will think about it first." Kai said. "Fine but I already warn you Kai,I just want whats best for you cause after all your like my twin brother." Jonghyun said. "I know hyung,thank you" Kai said calmly.

 

"By the way Kai,did you know?" Jonghyun asked Kai. "Know what?" Kai answered. "Your ex-girlfriend is 5 months pregnant and she told me that your the father of her baby." Jonghyun said."WHAT?! How the did that happened?!" Kai asked him. "She went barging in to me yesterday and she asked where you are and ofcourse I didn't tell her which school you are now. She told me that she's pregnant and your the father.It's better to asked her dude.You know her better than me." Jonghyun said. "Thanks for the information hyung,I'll fix this,give me her number hyung." Kai said and Jonghyun send the message after the call. 

 

Kai texted her where and when to meet. Kai wants to fix this without anyone knowing or else it will be a big scandal and he doesnt want  Sehun to get mad at him. Kai was onced a playboy but after he met Sehun,he changed alot which the students of GOM University got shocked. Who wouldn't be loyal to an angel like Sehun?

 

Kai took a quick shower then wear his black pants,blue shirt and sneakers. He went out of his room and told everyone that he is going to meet his best friend Jonghyun which is a lie,he will met up with his ex-girlfriend. Baekhyun and their other brothers got curious and decided to follow him cause they sense that he is hiding something. They told their parents they will go to the Choi mansion and their parents didnt mind and let them but actually they will follow Kai. 

 

Baekhyun,Luhan and Kris used their white Mercedez-Benz company car so Kai wont notice it was them. Kai rode his red motorbike and went to his destination while his 3 brothers follow him from behind. Kai stopped infront of a hidden forest and there he saw his ex-girlfriend. His brothers parked the car near and quietly hide behind the bush. 

 

"Sojin..." Kai said with a cold tone. Sojin turned around and saw her big round tummy and hugged Kai. "Your here now my love" Sojin said happily and Kai rolls his eyes. "What do you want from me?" Kai said as he pry off Sojin's arm around his waist. "You got me pregnant then left me for 5 months!" Sojin said while she rub her tummy." "How the did that happened?!" Kai asked as he hissed. "remember when you get drunk,we ed that night when we graduated high school" Sojin said.

 

Kai went shocked,Sojin smirked and said "have you tell your brothers that you really dont have an Identity disorder?: Sojin said and that was the last straw for his brothers to come out. "Lee Jong In!" Baekhyun said and came out of nowhere. Luhan stops Baekhyun from punching Kai while Kris stood hidden behind the bush,shocked about the information they just found out.

"How COULD YOU LIE TO US?! ALL THESE YEARS?!" Baekhyun said while fuming in anger. "NOW YOU GOT THIS ING PREGNANT?! HOW BOUT SEHUN HUH?!" Baekhyun said and this time Luhan snapped and said. "Explain it to us right now JONG IN." Luhan said with a hint of venom in his every word. 

 

Kai explained them that he is only bipolar when he was really mad but he already recover from it before they graduated high school. He also said that he cant remember what happened that night. Sojin just smirked while watching cause she wants to get revenge to Kai from dumping her because she cant accept that Kai broke up with her and it was true that they ed that night because they were both drunk that night.

 

Kris couldnt belive what he just heard. He cant believe it. He was worried about Sehun,the girl he and his brothers loved. After the explanation,Baekhyun sighed and run his fingers through his hair. "Lets talk about this at home and you y girl come with us. We will do an investigation on you,you'll be staying with us but ofcourse we have to put blind fold on you cause we cant let you know where our house is located. I dont want an annoying barging inside the house." Baekhyun said and Sojin just nod cause she knows that a mad Baekhyun is the scarriest man alive than zombies.

 

Luhan put a blindfold on the girl's eyes and make her sit at the back of their car,not wanting the "baby" in her tummy be miscarried. Kris was waiting in the car and thinking of how to tell this to Sehun and his parents. Jongin rode the motorbike and went home after the white car.

 

The Lee brothers arrived home and Luhan removed the blind fold and let the girl rest in the guest room. They told Kai to prepare himself on how to explain this to their parents. Baekhyun,Luhan and Kris still couldnt believe that Kai will hide this to them. The boys had to wait till its 10pm. 

 

They silently eat the dinner with Sojin quietly. The staffs in their mansion can sense the deadly silence around the room. Kai was eating and prepares himself on how to tell this to their parents. He knows that their parents are kind and will let him explain even though they got mad. Their  parents hate to use brutal force,they only talked to them and let them reflect on their mistakes then give them advice.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 more chapters, oh my gosh!!!!

 

see you all soon TT_TT 

i dont know what happened to my crajeh mind but eh~ thats life :P

ill try to update really palli this time~

bear with me people *^*