Confession

She's Mine

The last event had come and its their final chance to impress Sehun,her obssessed brothers and her famous parents. They had a draw lots on who should perform first. The first one to perform was Luhan. He perform the song that he wrote,titled "Don't Go". It was a good song and a good performance which earned a clap from everyone. "Sehun,this is for you" Luhan said as he handed a red rose to Sehun. "T-thank you" She said as her eyes turned cresents. Luhan cant help but get captivated and had to stop himself from kissing Sehun or he will lost his chance to be with her.

 

The next one to perform is Kris. He perform a song titled Shining star where he pour his heart out while he rap. He held Sehun's hand and gave her a rose and he just let go of Sehun's hand when he was done performing. "Sehun.. I really love you ever since I lay my eyes on you." Kris said as he lead Sehun back to her seat. Sehun's brothers was carefully putting their plan into action.

 

Zelo was the third person to perform and he sang 1004. He was serious and always makes eye contact with Sehun. He wanted Sehun to know how much he loves him that he' s willing to protect her all his life. He wanted to correct everything and he decided if Sehun can only be his, he can protect her and be with her always thats why he joins in too and luckily,he made it through.

 

The fourth person to perform was Baekhyun.He sang the song open arms. He was kneeling infront of Sehun while holding a bouquet of flowers while singing. Sehun gladly took it as Baekhyun sings infront of her. He kiss Sehun's hand after singing. "Sehun,I really hope you choose the one who you really loved.I want you to be happy." Baekhyun said happily cause he want to see Sehun smiling. Sehun was touched to what Baekhyun said,She nods and hugs Baekhyun,Baekhyun hug her back.

 

Her brothers and the others was death glaring at Baekhyun. Baekhyun let go of Sehun and stick his tongue out at them. Kai was the last to perform.Kai offer his hand to Sehun which Sehun tooked and Kai take this chance to dance her. They dance waltz as the others look at the sight. Sehun looked like a Princess while Kai looks like a prince as he dance her around the garden. Sehun was happily dancing with Kai as Kai  twirl Sehun like a ballerina.

 

 

Sehun's brothers was eventually already planning their plan. They carried Sehun away after performing with Kai during the dance. They keep begging to Sehun that she doesnt have to choose between the reamining candidates but Sehun said that she will think about it that made her brother hugged her. Their parents was happy to see their kids are getting along but they didnt know that their sons have brother on their only daughter.

 

 

 

Sehun's brothers were already celebrating cause they thought they had already won and that their plan was a success while the remaining 5 contestants were thinking of who will Sehun choose and if its one of them. They were preparing themselves for rejection if ever its not them who Sehun choose.

 

 

The candidates were given 4 days rest since its already their semestral break and Sehun will reveal her answer on the 4th day. The boys were worried because they dont want to stress Sehun. They know its hard to fall inlove with an angel but they couldnt help it but fall inlove with her.

 

 

Sehun was given 3 days to choose between Kris,Baekhyun,Luhan,Kai and Zelo. Sehun really like them all but she cant choose all of them and she was really thinking hard of who to choose but there is only one person in her mind and that was the person she had fallen inlove with. She wanted to confess to him but she was scared at first but now is the right time to say it to him since that person she likes already told her that he loves her.

 

 

The fourth day came so fast and Sehun was preparing herself to face all of them. "this is it,Sehun... you made up your mind, you can do it Sehun." Sehun told herself as she went out of her room and go the garden to face them and tell them her decision.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Bangtan News Report]

RapMon: Good day! this is Bangtan flash report news! Jin hyung please report to us the headline for today.

Jin: thank you Namjoon, today, Sehun was serenade by her 5 remaining suitors! She was amazed by their talents and accepted the flowers from them,the big question is, who will she choose? See you on the next update,back to you Namjoon -smiles-

RapMon: thank you Jin hyung, to our dear readers and subscribers,who do you want Sehun to end up with?

J-Hope: A. Kai

Suga: B. Luhan

V: C. Baekhyun

Jimin: D. Kris

Jungkook: E. Zelo

Jin: to vote, just comment who do you want Lady Sehun to end up with and the reason why

Rapmon: We will wait for you guys, this is Bangtan Flash Report News! 

Choi Brothers: vote us!not them! Sehun is ours not them!! -bickers of who should Sehun marry among them-