Lies

She's Mine

[Sehun's POV]

 

Your all wondering how this happened, well... I will tell you how Kai become my boyfriend.

 

[Flash Back]

It was 11:00 in the evening when Kris oppa came to me before the day they have all awaited for came. I was about to sleep when I heard someone knocked on my door and I asked who is it and I heard Kris oppa's voice."Sehun? Can we talk?" he told me and I answered "yes ofcourse oppa,what is it?" I asked him while I let him enter my room and close the door,afraid that my brothers saw him with me,who knows what will they do to him.

 

He held both of my hands and said "I really love you Sehun." Kris said and I reply "To be honest.... I had a crush on you oppa,ever since were little,back in China." I confessed. He smiled at me and pecked at my lips,there goes my first kiss,it was got by my beloved oppa but then he frowned and had a deep sigh. "Whats wrong oppa?" I asked him worriedly. "I hate to do this but... you see... Kai really likes you and he is sick,he had a Dissociative Identity Disorder or in other terms Multiple Personality Disorder. and only you can stop it." He told me and I said "what do you want me to do oppa?" 

 

"I want you to be there for him until he's fully healed. If we were destined to be together, God will find a way to let us be together." He said and it made me fell for him,he really loves his brothers that he was willing to sacrificed his own happiness for others. "if thats what Oppa want then I will grant it but um...can we kiss? oppa?" I blushed while I said that.

 

He gently cupped my face and kiss my lips.I kissed back while our tears flow out. We loved each other but for Kai oppa's sake,we have to separate ourself. God knows how much I love Kris oppa and I hope we could end up together someday. After that kiss he bid goodbye and said "see you tomorrow" to me before I went to bed and sleep.

 

[end of flash back]

 

 

 

 

 

[Kris' POV]

I really loved Sehun but what can I do? Kai is sick,I love my brothers. I promised myself I wont love another person cause no matter how much I tried,only Sehun can make my heart beat fast. She was my first love,ever since I met her back in China when I was little. 

 

[flash back]

I was 6 years old,when my Mom tag me along in China since Im the only one who want to go with her. We went to see Auntie Sulli cause Mom said she had a business meeting with her. That time is when my heart beat fast after I saw a 3 years old Sehun. She was beautiful and I didnt understand why my heart was pounding so hard against my ribcage. Auntie asked me if I could look after her for a while and I happily obliged to take care of her.

 

We were bought to the park with my and Sehun's personal maid. No one wants to play with me because Im so ugly back then. Unknowingly,Sehun walked towards me and pats my back with her tiny hands. I turned around and saw her holding a small ball and hand it to me while she smiled. I happily played with her as the other kids noticed her and tries to play with her but baby Sehun went to hug me and shooked her head.

 

The other kids were jealous because the beautiful angel doesnt want to play with them. I realized that Sehun saved me from loneliness. She gave me courage to stand for myself and gain self confidence. I can never forget her. I owe her alot. I reached my puberty age and I began taking care of myself so the next time me and Sehun met, I will be able to protect her and people wont make fun of me.

 

[end of flash back]

 

We knew Jongin had a mental disorder called Dissociative Identity Disorder or in other terms Multiple Personality Disorder when he was 5.I dont know how it happened but he started acting that way when he's very mad or very sad. Eversince he saw Sehun, his identity disorder was never shown like he was back to normal. No matter what happened, I wont let anyone hurt my Sehun.

 

[Author's POV]

 

The school was shocked to see Sehun and Kai together but they didnt mind since they look perfect together.Kris was behind them,watching over Sehun incase something bad will happened. All the guys were jealous of Kai cause he had Sehun as his girlfriend. Baekhyun and Chanyeol, Luhan and Xiumin happily announced that they were couples and everyone cheer for them but still when it comes to Sehun,they were all rivals.

 

Kai was so happy that finally Sehun was his but he doesnt want to rush her so he only kiss her cheek and hold her hand. He sometimes hug her and Sehun will gladly hug him back but Kai didnt see that Sehun was looking at Kris secretly. She wanted to be with Kris but with Kai's condition,she cant and she was willing to help Kai overcome his disorder along with her and Kai's brothers help.

"Sehun,do you know how happy I am today?" Kai said as he hold hands with Sehun. Sehun smiled at him and said "very happy?" "nope! more than that! Im the happiest man in the world cause now your mine!" Kai said happily while Sehun giggled in return. They all went to an ice cream parlor to celebrate. They all eat happily while having a conversation while the people around them cant help but fangirl over them and their bodyguards.

 

[Kai's POV]

I was so happy that Sehun is mine. Ha! Were meant for each other. I had a big secret though,actually I dont have Dissociative Identity Disorder or in other terms Multiple Personality Disorder. Im just bipolar actually though it was disappearing and I was getting better due to my theraphy session but I wont let anyone know it cause I dont want them to be disappointed to me, especially Sehun my love. All I can think of now is where should I bring Sehun on our first date. I happily went to bed to sleep then think about it tomorrow.

 

[Sehun's POV]

I'm glad to see Kai happy today and so as everyone. After dinner, I went to my room and went to the balcony. I stared at the stars while sighing heavily. I'm happy that Kris oppa got my first kiss but my heart is longing for him,what can I do? It's not that I dont like Kai or anything,I like him and everyone else,its just that Kris is my real love. 

"God,what should I do? help me..." I said as I lay on my bed and sleep. I hope that everyone find their own happiness also my happiness. I hope everyone's alright.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what did I just wrote ... o_o oh well see you in the next update ^^

BTS and EXO are busy, Happy birthday Luhan and Get well soon Tao,he was sick and was pale,hope he recover soon :((

HWAITING!