The Door to My Heart

Still.... Missing You

Tiffany pov:

 

It was after class. I waited for everyone to leave before approaching yunho. What was he thinking during class just now? Is he crazy? I just want to live a long peaceful life throughout my school life! Is that so tough to ask for?

 

All of a sudden, i felt that my life has started to turn into a drama. Just like dramas where the most popular male, the main in a show, will fall in love with a dull and nothing attractive girl in school.

 

"erm, were you playing a joke on me just now? I do not know you and i would not like to particpate in the play... i would rather become a tree or a backstage creww..." i told yunho.

 

"of course i am joking........NOT! Why would i joke about such a thing? I thought you deserve a lot more recognition from the school. " he replied at once, as if explaining an act of misdeed. Then, he carried on, " i am really sorry! I do not know other girls more than you. And since i know that you have the potential, shouldn't i recommend you for interest of the class?... ... i can cancel my decision if u really dislike it,,,,"

 

seeing the disappointed look on his face which made him even more innocently cuter,l relented and agreed to continue on to act in the play...

 

Maybe, he is joining too... AISH! Mi-young arh...what are you thinking!? Forget him GAL!

Yunho's pov:

 

i went out to find jae and chun. I have got to tell them that i am acting in the play! ... with tiffany even!

wait...They don't know i like her! All right, lets keep it low..

 

hi jae! I said. "Oh..yeah" replied jae. What's wrong with him? Why is he so cold suddenly? ...

Chun: hey! I got something to tell you guys! ...

I am in the inter class play! Thats gotta fun. Hoho! ^^

Me TOO i said at once...

WITH WHO? Both asked simultaneously.

Chun: Sica, the ice princess... U?

End of YUNHO pov.

 

Jae tilted his head slightly towards Yunho. He had to hear the fact of Tiffany acting with Uknow with his own ears once more. "Tiffany" the word avoided and yet, missed, rang in Jae's ears. Yunho's voice sounded weird. He seemed like he wanted to suppress his excitement...

 

Yunho arh, why does it has to be her? How could i have not noticed for the past years? Dang!

But Yunho.... Can you even find the door to her heart and let alone opening it?

 

You won't give him the key to the lock...Will you, Tiff... ?

..... ..... ..... .....

 

 

 

sorry for not updating sooner! School's been a long hectic time! LoVE SChooL! Hahas! XD Thanks for reading!! <333333333_