Reminiscence~

Still.... Missing You

Tiffany POV:

WHO IS HE????...

He-he looks just like Jaejoong! Dorky yet cute in every ways.

But wait, he looks very familiar.... I have seen him before, haven't I ?

 

Just then, wails of screaming exploded in the class and even in the corridoors!

What is going on???

" YUNHO!! AHH!!!!! HE's such a cutie! " many girls started shrieking.

" Who is that girl? Why did he help HER? " many then questioned.

After hearing these comments, it was then that I realised. This guy, is in THE GANG, just like Jaejoong. No wonder they say birds of the same feather flock together.... Both are just as cute...

 

After i returned to my senses, I returned his kindness with a smile and a "thank you". Surprising for a cutie who is chased after by many, he blushed right in front of me after i thanked him.

Haha! Hilarious! ^^ As i smiled to myself of his resemblance to Jaejoong in the past, I felt a tinge of sadness in my heart.

For all these years, i wallowed up my feelings for Jae. Now, because of someone who looks like him and is almost as cute and silly as him, Jae popped up in my mind once again. I know that all along, i wasn't able to forget him. Everyday, i may unconsciously think back about him. But now, with YunHo in the same class as me, it is hard to even try to forget him.

It is going to be hard for me i knew. That despite trying to act nonchalant in school, YunHo's presence is going to make it a serious challenge from now on.

Why? When i want to forget you once and for all, you had to make a forced entry into my heart. Why? When i want to move on, I had to find that you were all along there, hiding in a corner of my weary heart?

 

"Reminiscence" is such a tough word to make me accept it all. Thinking about you, I had my pleasant moments. Thinking about you, you gave me such excruciating pain.

 

Now, I can finally understand the song "2 Different Tears" by WonderGirls, "Rumor" by G.NA and the many heartwrenching songs that i ever came across. 

Thanks Jae, for giving me all these memories.

Thanks Jae, for teaching me how to love.

Thanks Jae, for teaching me how to smile.

Thank you, finally, for teaching me how to cry.

And because of you, I had to learn how to forget, by myself.

And because of you, I can't forget, although i tried ... ...

 

YunHo POV:

Despite the hollers of the class and evryone outside, i ignored them and concentrated on Tiffany. Even throughout the lessons, I took a few glances at her.

All these while, i noticed something in her. She was thinking about something... something that made her smile slightly... something that made her look as though she was hurt by something deep, something that stole away that lovely smile of hers...

But what was it?... ... ... I had to find out ...

 

JiYoon POV:

Great. That's enough. YunHo oppa keeps on looking at Tiffany! Is he a stalker or something?

OH  MY  GOD! Don't tell me ... ...

 

 

Author's Note:

I AM REALLY SORRY FOR THOSE WHO EXPECTED THAT "jaejoong doppleganger" to be someone else rather than yunho. but i had to revolve this story around YunJaeFany....right??? >.<

( ~~~~ Hope you liked this chapter! JiYoon's thought is going to be really  ... ...  ^ ^ )

Pls comment! Thanks for reading!! <3333333