JaeJoong DoppleGanger !

Still.... Missing You

YunHo POV:


 

As I walked alongside Jaejoong and Yoochun, (THE GANG is a trio group ^^ ) I noticed Tiffany. She was staring anywhere but my direction. It always seems like she is the odd one among the girls in school. She was not trend follower, not an extremely wealthy person, and most of all not someone who depended on money to enter into this high school. She had the real talents.


 

Just thinking about her makes me shy! Yunho thought to himself, stretching out his hand to reach his neck.


 

End of Yunho's POV.


 

Jaejoong”s POV:


 

What is he doing? Chuckling to myself, i asked yunho.

Seems like you are interested in someone huh! Hahas! All that action you are doing right now shows that you are shy~ Who is that lucky girl? ”


 

Yunho: W-What?? No! It's just ... just.... AH! Ny neck is really itchy nowadays.. Don't know why... Hehe.


 

As Yunho muttered out the last few words, his cheeks started flashing red and I could already see his anxiety to hide the truth. Letting the atmosphere to become less awkward, all I could do was to cover the atmosphere YunHo just created with my recognisable laughter.

( I bet all Jae Lovers Know ^^ )

End of JaeJoong's POV.

Ignoring both his friends' dorkiness in such situations, Yoochun continued to display his charming smile as fangirls go crazy over him... And THE GANG.


 

Tiffany's POV:


 

What's so great about “THE GANG” ? I sarcastically said it out loud to JiYoon. However, I soon realised that as soon as i said that, many glaring pairs of eyes were looking in my direction. They were like shooting lasers, and whatsoever that managed to hit my confidence of being outspoken on THE GANG. It is so frustrating! JiYoon gave an awkward grin and showed a “peace” sign to everyone before bringing me into class.

Oof! I said simultaneously as I felt a boulder blocking my way and made me fall to the ground.

??: Oh My God! I am so sorry! Let me help you up...

Saying that, he gently held me by the hand and pulled me up. Who is he?....

When I looked up, I became totally loss for words. He..He looked exactly like Jaejoong!

... ...

As in he looked like the dorky, kind, OLD Kim Jaejoong!


WHO IS HE???? ... ... ... ...


 

__END OF CHAPTER___


 

Author's Note: Short short Chapter. Hoho! HP spoilt, so cant type on phone like i normally do.... =(

I will try to update either tomorrow or later tonight ~ ~

( So “WHO IS HE???? ... ... ... ...” ???? ^_^ excited to know myself too.....kekes~ *_* )