The Devious Plan

Still.... Missing You
Jae POV:

....

it can't be....yah! Chun-ah! What do you mean by that!?

That's for me to know, and for you to find out....

YooChun whispered in a deep voice, just sufficiently audible for me to hear.

That Sly Yoochun.......Wonder what is he up to.....

...

Tiffany POV:

Why is everything in a messs now! Oh my god! How could he....

Just when i want to break away from him, YunHo has to appear, and now THIS! Is this a joke?

Haish! Whatever it is, I will not succumb to cause a hole in my worn out heart anymore....

(At home)

I stared hard at the ceiling, lying on my floral pink bed. All i could visualise was the moments i had with him, and the recent events that happened.

Stealthily, a few drops of tears leaked out from the sides of my eyes. This must have been so pitiful in the eyes of another. Imagine a girl crying by herself at home, on her bed, wallowing in self-misery.... Definitely not a sight i want to show....

MiYoung-ah, what has gotten into you? Move on. The play is just a school event...Nothing to worry about!

Then, I felt my heart skip a beat. It palpitated so rapidly and I squirmed in queasiness. Something made me feel so wrong and pained.

Why?

Why would i feel this way? Is it something i ate?

Was it something wrong with myself?

Or.......

Or.......

Or was it the recollective memories of him trying to barge into my heart once AGAIN?

....

"AGAIN"....Did i just used the word "Again" ?

Wow.. My heart really is in a whirlpool of chaos right now........Nothing was occuring in the right pace and sequence.........I have got to put a stop.....

.

.

.

.

I looked down at my hand.

The voting slip.

As the main character, my vote held 35 % of the entire percentage....

Jae, what do you want me to choose? ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Yoochun POV:

Jae, YunHo, Tiffany, everything is going to fall into place....soon......