The Revelation

Still.... Missing You
After rehearsal:

*

*

*

YunHo PoV:

I went out of the hall and looked for Tiffany. She said she wanted to get a breather during the one hour break.

There she was, standing by the inter-stairs walkway.

"Hey! Whats up?" I said in a cheery tone as I ruffled her soft hair. She smiled at me and I was deeply captivated by its innocence.

" Oppa, I want to ask you something..." Shortly after I stood by her, she requested.

"Why did you stop at that scene just now?" She asked, as she shyly looked down at the floor.

"Fany-ah, I can call you that right?" She nodded. " Its not so gentlemanly of me to do that to you just because it's in the play. Afterall, its just a rehearsal. You would mind to be in that situation for the next few rehearsals, won't you?" I explained to her.

" even so, the audience would cry if I actually kiss you in front of them...Hahas! Won't they? It makes you anticipate it more too..." I continued jokingly.

She stared in amazement, as if telling me that I was so tactful in the matter so as to make it a joke.

I glanced at her. She seemed so tired after a whole day's practice.

An Idea shot through my mind.

Lightly, I held her hands and led the way. Seemingly shocked, she still followed suit.

*

*

*

Tiffany'S pov:

He suddenly took me by the hands. Yunho oppa, where are you bringing me to?

I wanted to ask. However, in the entire school, I felt that YunHo is the most trustworthy and reliable oppa.... He just seems like the prince charming in all fairytales....My heart started pulsating at an irregular beat as I glanced at oppa...

Following him was nothing.

B-But, where is he taking me to..................................It seems to be out oof school.............................................

*

*

*

JaeJoong Pov:

It has been an hour...............

Where is Yunho....Where is she?

.....................To-To-together again...........??????

*

*

*

*

*

Updated! ** I added a short update for the previous chapter too! ^ ^