The Play

Still.... Missing You
*One week later.....

*( Day One : Rehearsal. )

...

" Okay! Everyone, get into your roles and start reciting from your script i gave you all three days ago!" The director-of-the-play--our-teacher instructed.

...

Jae POV:

Argh....... Great. I got a chance to watch with my eyes opened widely at Tiffany and YunHo acting as couples...Dang it!

...

Then, rehearsal officially began.

...

YunHo POV:

Joy blossomed in my heart, exploding into a frenzy of fireworks, unleashing my pent-up emotions.

...

Yes! Yes! Yes! We can get to know each other better in this play! B-B-but...........The kiss scene.............*Do I really have to do it?* It's not like i do not like that, but, but, using the play as a chance to kiss her isn't the right thing I should do....

...

...

The rehearsal went on excellently.

Everyone in the hall was amazed by the hidden talents that Tiffany had..Acting....Singing....Dancing....

Should anyone walk down the school walkways a week ago and said that Tiffany Hwang could do all that, they would have either asked who was she or take it as a joke...However, now, all eyes and ears would prick and shift their focus to the one girl who could do all that - Tiffany.

...

...

The Best part neared. The kiss scene.

Imagine them practicing the entire play for three times before the actual play started..Jaejoong lips quivered a the thought of it. Even HE did not kiss HER what makes YunHo have the right to do so!?

...

Shaking his head in agony and disillusionment, Jaejoong watched on as the rehearsal continued....

...

...

...

.

.

.

Jae POV:

...

Yunho face inched closer towards Tiffany's.

...

N-N.....I was about to shout "NO" , when YunHo stopped. He gave an innocent look on his face and turned towards the teacher. As if he hinted something, the teacher gave an ok sign and the rehearsalss ended.

I was glad that I-don't-feel-mentioning scene didn't work out as i feared.

I snickered to myself in satisfaction.

Then, i paused.

A wave of uncertainty coursed through my veins.

...

...

Why didn't she stop IT from happening? Was she prepared to be *cough*cough* by YunHo? Why did YunHo stop? I know that mushroom's acting is superb, but must she go that far for a measely school play!?

Haish.....................................................................................Going bonkers!

...

...

...

* Updated! ^^