I've Got a Confession....

Still.... Missing You
Jae POV:

I am really apologetic to Yunho. I didnt mean to just submit both ours and Fany's name into the polling. But, i had to find out who SHE would choose, as her partner for the play. Yes, it would be a school voting so her vote might not even count... However, something within me just had an outburst and i wanted to find out her inner feelings.

"Hey tiffany! Heard the news yet? Its your vote... Make a choice." With these words steeled out of my mouth, i groaned silently to myself. Why had i spoken in such cold tone! She is sure to dislike me now... Oh my God!... I slammed my own forehead in agony as i turned to return to my class. There is another problem that is awaiting me-----YooChun.

Just as i guessed, Yoochun bellowed in a boisterous voice upon my entrance into the classroom.

" what were you thinking!" He spammed me with various questions but with the same inner meaning. what was i doing?

...

...

Yes, what was i doing? Final year and this had to happen! Maybe it is what i wanted all these while..To end the silent passes i and her had....To end the painful tolerance of ignorance of each others' presence....To end the torturing memories i held on to because of her...

.

.

.

Everything will be clarified by the end of the play. Everything, and most importantly, all that pains i suffered would be gone, healed in a sense of hope that SHE would accept my heart once more, my heart that i never wanted to retract from her in the first place...

....

YooChun-ah, I've got something to confess.....