My Confession~

Still.... Missing You
Yoochun-ah, i ve got something to confess...

...

...

Yoochun raised his eyebrow and i could see bewilderment emanating through his deep set eyes.

Finally, I can tell someone I trust about the innermost feelings i locked up in the depths of my heart...

So, I did.

I confessed.

" Chun, I know it is hard for you to believe this but I love Tiffany....I-I I mean i like her...You Know, like this feeling where i really want her beside me... Like i want to tell everyone she is mine and i want to protect her? "

There was a long pause.

Silence enveloped we two for a very long time.

...

Until Yoochun choked out.

"That is love you have for her..." I widen my eyes in astonishment. How sure was he that i LOVE her? Is it really obvious?

Then, he continued.

" Jae-ah, What can I do... Both u and Uknoww loves her........I am sorry. I can't help you. Seems like both of you got to fight for the love each one of you rightfully deserves... Its up to her too........"

YooChun sighed.

"There is a possibility that both of you may not end up with her anyways......so......Ciao!...." Yoochun blurted out all of a sudden, giving me a great shock.

....

What does he mean????????

...

Don't tell me.........

.

.

.

.

Posting soon...................................................................