Jealousy Eruption!

Still.... Missing You
At the amusement park:

YunHo and Tiffany tried every game they never did try before and had a whale of a time.

*

*

YunHo POV:

I was on the thrill ride and I constantly had a lookout for her. She seemed so frightened, yet her crescents never failed to show. I put my hand around her shoulder to comfort her and ease her fear.

It was nice to have her beside me and she can finally be herself, and a comfortable atmosphere rather than school...

*

*

Tiffany POV:

Oppa was there. He accompanied me on the rides i suggested without any complaints.

I am really touched...

No one has ever did so much in my consideration ever since KimJaejoong. Yes, he shall be my past, no longer an oppa to me. Just an acquaintance...

No, not an acquaintance, just a person that has made a wrong forced entry into my life.

Haish! I should not think of him at all. Now, my life moves on. Finally.

Thinking about KimJaeJoong no longer make tears fall silently from my floodgates. Thinking of KimJaeJoong no longer make my heart wrench from all those pain. Thinking about him only make me remember he actually existed....

I remembered such a sentence: When you think about someone, and start to recall all those memories you had with that someone, this means that you have already forgotten the person...you have forgotten the existence of that person, in your life... ... ... ... ... ...

So true.... I thought to myself.

*

*

Now, before me is YunHo oppa, the one I can rely on from today onwards.....

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

JaeJoong POV:

My jealousy has limits too... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

*

*

*

Thanks for reading! ^ ^