Our Unique taste....

Still.... Missing You
JiYoon's POV:

What is yunho oppa trying to do? He has been stealing glances at tiffany and my direction for the past hour! Is he... Oh my god! He is isnt he?!

He is interested in either one of us! Hah! I must be right. Just as i turned to see yunho, i caught him red handed when he tried to fixate his eyes towards our direction once more. He blushed! Ahh...is it me he is interested in? Hahas... I must be so lucky! ... But wait, i better not get carried away. Afterall, he is in THE GANG. Let alone hundreds of girls pulling my hair, i cant forget the fact that jaejoong oppa had hurt tiffany before! Such a jerk!

End of jiyoon's pov.

Br~br~ring! The next lesson is starting! Clutching in his stubby fingers a pamphlet, the teacher walked in with a bouncing gait of an athlete. What's he so excited about

"*cough* Class, there will be a musical play for every class. All are to participate." The teacher then continued, " I have already chosen the leads of our class play. The male will be U-know, YunHo! And the female..."

Every girls grasped their fists tight and prayed hard for their own name to be called out. The first time of their lives that they wanted to be selected by the teacher for an unforward looking play.Just as the "CHOSEN ONE" was revealed, ... ...

Suddenly, yunho raised his hands. Everyone knew his was going to reject the offer as other than looks, THE GANG was famous for another thing- non-participants of any class events. However, everyone had their mouths agape, when what yunho replied was totally unexpected.

"Teacher, i am sorry to interrupt but i already have my female lead choice." once yunho said these, it led to an uproar amongst girls in the class. Yet again, except tiffany and jiyoon. Unable to take the chattering, the teacher bellowed at the entire class until the noise level fell to pin drop silence.

Yunho instinctively continued. "She is Tiffany Hwang Mi Young." As he said this, a classmate close to yunho started playing the song 'It has to be you' by Yesung of super junior. The boys were all chuckling at the timely song which suited the atmosphere while all the girls were seething in rage. As for tiffany... ...

Tiffany's POV:

W-what did he just say? Did he just say my name? Am i hearing things? Oh my god. Missing jaejoong really brought a toll on me, huh... ? "Tiffany? Are you fine with that?" the teacher asked. Unwillingly, i nodded, not wanting to reject yunho. One reason, if i reject him, hundreds or even more students will gather outside my house tomorrow. That, is an absolute no-no. Another, because i wanted to relive the moments i had with jaejoong... End of tiffany pov.

Jaejoong's POV:

So... It's her. Yunho-ah. It seems like we have got sort of unique taste in girls...dont we? *smirks*

Flashback (still in jaejoong pov).

Once i knew there will be a musical play, i rushed over to tiffany and yunho's class. I had to see if SHE was in it and if yunho wanted to take part in the play. Now, everything is just great. Both are taking part, and both are leads in the musical play. And... And... It has a kiss scene in the storyline. That just perfected everything. Yeah...JUST GREAT... ...

Jaejoong thought to himself, as his eyelids shut, grabbing his hair and his lips curled into a frown...