Last Remembrance

Tired Of Waiting

Wooyoung's POV:

My phone had suddenly vibrated,  I had gotten a text message from my girlfriend Taeyeon. I didn't know why but I was so excited to read what she had sent me.

Text:

To: Wooyoung<3

Oppa, lets have a trip to Jeju Island, pleeease, saranghae oppa! ;) <3<3

From: Taeyeon<3

I texted her back saying "Ofcourse! Anything for the love of my life. <3" But why would we be having a trip is there a special event that I forgot?! Aish Wooyoung baboya.

I ran to my calendar to see if there was any type of special occasion for that day but there wasn't anything, could it be our 100th Day Anniversary? No, no we celebrated that already. What could it be?

Taeyeon's POV:

Tears were falling down my face as I pressed send. I knew I had made the right decision to go back to America to fulfill my long time dreams to make it into the music industry.

I try to remove my feelings from him and I've decided to make this trip the last remembrance he will have of me, I must leave him in the end. Yes Taeyeon, YOU MUST.

This was my choice, and I choose to pick my dream over him. I need to grow up and not waste my time on him even though I do love him very much. . .I will always have him here in my heart.

Tear's are falling down my face again, I tell myself to stay strong for him. I musn't ruin his last remembrance of me he should remember me last smiling when I leave him not crying Taeyeon!

I promise you Wooyoung I will make you the happiest on this farewell trip of our's.

Ji Eun's POV:

Tears are falling down my cheeks again as I think of him. I know I love him but he loves her. I should just let go of the feelings I have for him, they deserve eachother. They are eachother's destiny.

I still couldn't forget the first time we met. I was crying because my grandmother had died the day before school. I never paid attention to him, until he saw me sitting against the wall in the hallway crying.

He sat next to me and hugged me with his right hand and told me it was going to be okay.

Since that day we started getting closer with eachother, I was always smiling with him. Until the day I found out that his girlfriend was Taeyeon.

I couldn't help but feel sad. When I felt something for him I was only a friend, while I thought we were something much more than that.

Ji Eun: Ji Eun you're so stupid, don't you know the difference between manner and love? -crying-