Their Irresistible Cuteness.

Almost Love [Story Not Available.]

9. Their Irresisteble Cuteness.

 

Haneul’s POV

 

We ran to the nearest Chinese restaurant and took the free seat located in the middle. Luckily it was a table for five people and we gladly chose our seats. I sat in the middle of LuHan –who was is my left– and Sehun ­–who was in my right–. In front of me was Chen and Xiumin. We all ordered Baozi, since Xiumin loved them. It’s been a long time since the last time I ate Chinese food.

The waitress took our orders and after a while, we found the round table full with food.

“Yum! We’ll eat well.” I took my chopsticks and we started eating the food like cookie monsters. Hell, we were so hungry and we were eating so fast, that the people around us got a headache. It didn’t took us long before we finished our food and fell on the chairs, our tummies were full now.

“I won’t eat for the whole day.” LuHan said as he took a deep breath, while I nodded, approving his statement.

“This was an awesome day.” Chen grinned and Sehun told us to go somewhere else.

“Let’s go bowling!” Xiumin suggested. It was already past 6 and I was already tired.

I let out a raspberry and followed them, dragging my feet so I could walk. LuHan noticed that I was tired and sat in front of me. On the damn ground!

“Yah what’re you doing?!” I stopped walking as I patted his back, hard, so he would get up again.

“Aya stop hitting me Oh Haneul.” He shouted my name. I froze once my name came out of his mouth. Holy mother of chocolates, his voice is like sugar.

“Ok.” I said and he told me to get on his back. “No.” I crossed my arms and tapped the ground with my feet.

“Fine!” He stated and got up. “You won the war but not the battle!” He grinned mischievously and I gulped a ball of saliva that formed in my throat. If I die… I was happy to meet you my friends. I thought when suddenly I felt myself getting lift up from the ground.

“Yah get me down Xi LuHan!!!” I shouted when I found myself being held on his shoulders. I started hitting his back but he just laughed. I pouted and raised my arms in defeat. “Ok. Fine.” I pouted my lips and tried to hold myself better so I wouldn’t fall and I wouldn’t weight too much on LuHan.

Meanwhile he was carrying me, the guys were chit chatting with each other. They threw glances at us and I saw Sehun grinning like a baby.

When we arrived at the bowling place, the guys greeted us… In a different way.

“Aye! How are our lovebirds?” Chen teased while Sehun with Xiumin started laughing. LuHan quickly let go of me. He saw if I was okay and then started ‘clearing’ the misunderstanding.

“It’s not like that. She. I. Uhm… I saw she was tired so I wanted to help her. Yah! Guys come on! Stop laughing.” LuHan tried to explain himself while stuttering and the guys were laughing at him. He hid his face with his hands and I saw him blushing.

Can he get any cuter?

Xiumin is cute. Chen is cute. Sehun is cuuuteee. LuHan is cute. I wonder if the others are this cute or way much more… I’ll be dead till then!

“Let’s start playing!” Sehun stopped the conversation and cleared it that they were only ‘joking’.

We were divided in two teams. Team L: LuHan and Xiumin. Team S: Sehun, Chen and I.

“Let the game begin!” I said with a smirk.

*BOOM*

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” All of us rolled on the floor. LuHan did the nicest pose ever, looking hot and determined. When suddenly… The ball didn’t make a single pin fall!

Our laughter was filling the big room as LuHan face-palmed himself.

We were playing for almost two hours, laughing and having fun like kids. I was so happy that I thought I was the luckiest girl on the world.

It was the last round. I threw the ball did a strike. Then it was the others turn. I sat on my chair when suddenly my phone rang. It was the owner of the apartment calling me.

“Hello?”

“Hi there! Where are you? I’ve been knocking on the door for the past few hours and no one replied.” He said with a worried tone.

“Oh. We’re at a bowling place with some friends.” I explained.

“Friends?” He asked, the tone of his voice getting happier by the second. “You made friends Haneul?”

“Yeah… They’re LuHan’s friends and we became friends.” I said while smiling.

“I’m proud of you my girl.” By the way he was talking, I was sure he was grinning right now. Ahjussi always wanted me to be a happy girl. He always told me I deserved a happy future because I am the greatest girl Mother Earth has ever had.

“Thank you ahjussi.” I smiled and he laughed.

“When you come back, I’ve left a package in front of your door. I don’t know if it’s yours or LuHan’s but don’t forget to pick it up. Have fun my daughter.” He said and I thanked him. The other line went dead and I checked my phone if I had any notifications.

All this time I didn’t realize LuHan was just behind me. I opened my contacts and saw only four. Mom, dad, ahjussi and LuHan’s phone number.

“Why do you have your parent’s number?” LuHan asked, making me fall from my chair. Thanks God he held me tight and I didn’t break any bones.

“You scared the hell out of me!” I half whispered half shouted and he chuckled. “The numbers don’t work even if I try calling… It’s just the only thing I have from my parents, now that Mr. Goldfish died.” I said the truth and LuHan’s eyes softened.

“You don’t have any pictures of them?”

“No… I lost the only one I had. And my aunt won’t let me get any pictures of them. She also tells me I’ll go to hell like my mom did. How good, huh?” I faked a smile but LuHan shook his head and gave me the warmest hug.

“Don’t listen to them… Don’t.” He shook his head while talking as he hugged me. He broke the hug, but his hands were on my shoulders. “Never listen to other people. Listen to your heart and mind.” He caressed my cheek with his right hand and kissed my right cheek. We both smiled and I nodded.

“Thank you.” I whispered as we walked outside of the bowling place.

“For what?” He asked as he cocked his head to the side.

“For everything.”