Is This...?

Almost Love [Story Not Available.]

The alarm clock went off and Haneul with LuHan decided to wake up and start a whole new day. But something made LuHan curious.

“How does she know that song?” When her phone started ringing, the song Lonely Night by Chanyeol could be heard on the background and Luhan was shocked to know that she had a song of his best friend, Chanyeol.

“How did you find that song?!” He asked her with wide eyes, leaving Haneul quite shocked by the sudden raised voice.

“Yah chill out! I found it on YouTube. Why, you know this?” She explained while she looked back and forth at her phone and LuHan.

“Oh… Right. I forgot we once made a deal for Chanyeol to post it there.” He rubbed the back of his neck as he laughed awkwardly.

“We, Chanyeol?” She repeated and tilted her head to the side, earning a pinch on the cheek.

“He’s one of our 12 boy group.” He explained and Haneul nodded with a grin.

“Ah I see.” She said lightly and walked to the main door. “I forgot to tell you yesterday. There’s a small box here for you. Open it.”

“Who sent it?” LuHan asked as he took the box away from her hands, their fingers brushing.

Haneul shrugged and waited for LuHan to open the small box. As he read it, his eyebrows clenched together like a concentrated baby, which made Haneul stare at him like he was a God.

The room was filled with laughter as he wrapped his arms around his stomach.

“What is it?” Haneul asked while chuckling at the way he laughed.

“Here,” He handed it back to her and she started laughing too.

Inside the box was a photo of a cute guy who smiled and his amazingly beautiful fingers formed a peace sign. In the end of the photo it wrote:

Babe~ I miss you so much! Where have you been all my li-i-i-i-i-fe?*Rihanna style*. Me and Chanyeol found out your apartment address by Sehun. We sincerely thank him a lot. I have some good news buddy. All of us, EXO, are here in Seoul. We just have to find for each other. I don’t know where they are. Kkaebsong :(( Well, I have your phone number too, so I’ll call you. Don’t forget, I’m all yours~ <333

“This dude is extremely cute!” Haneul said as she started at the photo in awe. She was fangirling now while LuHan was being a grumpy cat. “This guy really has nice humor! And he’s cute too. Awww can he get any perfect?” She said while eating her ice cream.

Meanwhile, LuHan was boiling in the inside, trying to control himself, and in the end… it failed.

He walked in front of her, leaned forwards, and took a bit of the ice cream. Their faces were dangerously near and the only barrier was the ice cream. He took a bite of it, looked deeply into her eyes and left her dumbfounded in the middle of the kitchen.

“Grumpy deer.” Haneul quickly covered once she left out of something undesired. LuHan turned around and raised an eyebrow.

“What did you say?” He asked like a boss and Haneul shook her head furiously, muttering a ‘sorry’ and bowing 90 degrees, before running to her room.

I was just joking… They both thought.

.

.

.

LuHan’s phone started ringing and he quickly picked it up with amusement.

“Hello? Yes. Meet you at the park, bye.” The conversation didn’t last even a minute. Haneul just got back from her grocery shopping and found him changing in their room.

“Are you going out?” She asked as she tilted her head to the side.

“Yes.” He replied simply, but yet arrogantly.

What did I do wrong? She thought, her eyes filling with tears. I shouldn’t be getting too attracted to him. If I do, I’ll end up getting hurt like always.

Haneul didn’t bother to change her clothes since she was thinking of going out later that day. She made herself comfy on the couch while she scrolled through her News Feed.

A bang could be heard from the main door and she supposed Luhan already got out. He’s probably meeting his friend. She thought, deep inside hoping he would come to get her too.

Meanwhile, when LuHan got out, he left guilty for letting her home, even though he was mad for no reason. You’re jealous. A part of him shouted but he would just shrug it away, telling himself he was being just too overprotective… as a friend.

“Aish, I can’t let her alone!” He said to himself and opened the door, running inside the apartment and wrapping his hand around her wrist as soon as his eyes found the person he was looking for.

He dragged her outside and they started running to the park.

“Hey what are you-” She asked but got cut off from Mr. Grumpy Deer.

“Shut up and follow me.” He said, not letting go of her wrist yet. “There he is!” Luhan grinned and Haneul followed his vision and saw the cute guy on the photo in front of them. This time, he was… hot.

 

 

“Oh my.” Haneul took a deep breath after her eyes landed on the tall guy in front of her. “Are you Chanyeol?!” She asked him while grinning and he nodded with a grin too.

“Yes, Park Chanyeol.” He replied with his deep husky voice.

“I-I’m Oh Haneul! Nice to meet you. I love the cover of Lonely Night!” Haneul said as she bowed 90 degrees.

“No need to bow. And thank you a lot, I really appreciate it.” He pulled her into a hug right after she straightened up. Her cheeks turned into a pink color and she hugged him back, feeling the warmth of his body which made her feel secure under his arms. And the best part is, Chanyeol wouldn’t let go. Well, until a grumpy deer coughed and tapped the ground with his foot. Chanyeol let go with a pout as he earned a glare from LuHan.

“She’s my fan! Fans should get lots of love.” He grinned like a derp and Haneul chuckled while nodding. As soon as she stopped chuckling, her eyes met with Baekhyun’s and she gulped. He was completely different from the person in the photo.

“You must be Oh Haneul.” He said with a smirk and Haneul nodded with a smile. “Sehun talks a lot about you. Like 24/7! I guess you two would look good together.”

She was going to reply to him, telling him that nothing like that would happen, but she was stopped by a poor deer who choked on his own saliva right after Baekhyun finished talking.

“Oh my. You ok?” Chanyeol asked and LuHan nodded, giving Haneul and Baekhyun a glare.

It’s not like he didn’t want that to happen. If Haneul ended up with Sehun, he would be extremely happy for both of them. The problem was, he felt a stab at his heart, and the sudden suggestion by one of his friends, made him loose control of his own breath and ended up choking.

“Guys lets go eat. I’m hungry.” Chanyeol said with a grin as he walked forward and Haneul followed him.

“Sure. Let’s go at the nearest restaurant.” Baekhyun grinned and walked next to Chanyeol.

“You.” Luhan said angrily as he pulled Haneul towards himself. “Never leave my side.” He said with a deep and husky voice while his fingers were intertwined with hers. “Never.” He repeated and she squeezed his hand, reassuring him she would be by his side. But when Chanyeol called her name she let go of his hand and ran to him with a smile.

“Yah! Is this a break up?!” Luhan shouted and they chuckled.

“Nah. I don’t think so.” She chuckled and walked back to him, giving his cheek a peck.

Is this friendship? Is this jealousy? Is this…? No. It’s not. Get a hold of yourself LuHan. You’re losing your mind.

 


 

New Characters

 

Park Chanyeol

 

 

 

Byun Baekhyun