Who Are You? What Are You?

Almost Love [Story Not Available.]

12. Who Are You? What Are you?

 

The next morning Haneul woke up with a smile on her lips. She didn’t know why, but she felt so happy that her heart almost broke the cage and ran away, flying to the ninth sky.

When she woke up, no one was inside BaekYeol’s apartment and she wondered where they went. Suddenly she saw a sleeping figure on the floor. Her eyes widened once she saw LuHan.

“What is he doing here?” She whispered to herself and tried to lift him so she would lay him on the bed. With a lot of effort she finally made it and covered him with a blanket. She took a deep breath and brushed away a strand of hair that was covering his eyes.

“Who are you?” She whispered, loud enough for the not sleeping LuHan to hear. “What are you?” She rested her warm hand on his left cheek. “I opened myself to you, while I… I know nothing about you.” She continued and decided to walk away. While looking at the apartment, her eyes caught a piano behind the door of the room that was slightly closed. She opened the door and walked inside. Guitars, ukulele, piano, violin and many other instruments were inside the room. With a wide smile plastered on her face, she took a seat in front of the piano and started playing her favorite song.

 

 

I can't believe, Yes it's true 

Nega gyeote eopseoseo

Modeun ge neoro kkeutnabeoryeo 

Beoseonaryeo halsurok neoege jibaedoen haru

 

Her soft voice and the melody of the piano were filling the room. Little did Haneul know that someone was watching her, and that someone was LuHan.

“The more I try to escape, the more my days are controlled by you.” He finished the song, their voices matching perfectly. Both soft and smooth they made the song more perfect than it already was.

The best part was that LuHan didn’t just sing the part, it was more like an confession. While leaning against the door with his arms crossed, he looked deeply into Haneul’s eyes. She stopped playing the piano as she stared back, thoughts like ‘he has a nice voice’ and ‘what is he doing here’ were already invading her mind.

Not thinking twice LuHan decided to answer the questions she asked while he was ‘sleeping’.

“I know about your past, and I’m learning about the present you while I want to live with the future you.” He answered.

Haneul blinked then finally understood what he meant. So he heard me. She thought and smiled. She stood up and walked to him, pulling him into a warm hug.

“Thank you, LuHan. I don’t know what to do so I can show you how much grateful I am for slowly changing me.” She replied with a smile while her eyes were closed.

“I just need you to be yourself. Nothing more.” He grinned and hugged her tightly, just as she liked. “And about me… You’ll find out eventually.”

Haneul nodded and gave him a kiss on the cheek, earning a blush from the deer boy; Luhan.

 

“I’ve lived in the darkness, for as long as I could remember, but you… you were always shining.” Haneul suddenly said, earning LuHan’s attention. “I’m jealous LuHan. I envy you and your smile. How you’re always happy and available for everyone.”

“No, Haneul. Don’t judge a book by its cover. I’m not who you think I am. There’s always a meaning behind everything someone does. And I… I’ve had a dark past. But I could find the Sun in my life. And now… Now I’m your Sun.” He replied with eyes full of hurt as he pulled her into a hug which brought together all their broken bones.

“I-”

.

.

.

 

A/N: OMG a cliffhanger >.< and a SUPER short chapter :(( Sorry guys~. I’m sure this chapter wasn’t fun at all, but I promise I’ll do better in the next ones.

Preview: Next chapter the EXO will be reunited! ^___^

Till next time, bye~ <3