We Are ONE!

Almost Love [Story Not Available.]

“I…”

“LuHan! They’re here!” The main door suddenly burst open with Chanyeol calling LuHan. This is a sign that I should wait. LuHan thought as he headed towards the door, his eyes growing as big as coconuts.

LuHan was thinking of confessing to Haneul with a phrase that he really liked; “I’ve fallen in love with the future you.”. But he was stopped by Chanyeol, which he took it as a sign that it would be better if he waited.

“D.O?!” LuHan shouted as he saw his friend, Kyungsoo in front of him. Actually, all of his friends were in front of him. The great job Sehun did the past few days, helped all of them reunite once and for all.

“I found out all of us were in Seoul so I searched everywhere I could. And here we are.” Sehun said as he grinned like a baby. The guys hugged each other and shouted happily their phrase:

“We Are ONE!”

Meanwhile Haneul was grinning and watching the guys hug and see each other deeply in the eyes, trying to find what changed after years without talking or seeing their friends. Sehun’s eyes caught Haneul’s and he ran to her and pulled her into a hug.

“I missed you.” He whispered in her ear, earning goosebumps from the girl. She smiled and hugged him back, earning the attention of the other eleven guys.

“Woah, Sehun! Is that your girlfriend?” Xiumin, the eldest asked, earning a glare from LuHan.

While Haneul and Sehun were trying to clear the misunderstanding, LuHan decided he’ll keep his feelings locked deep inside his heart until he felt like it was the right time to show her that he was hers once and for all.

The other’s laughter pulled LuHan back in Mother Earth and he started laughing too even though it was obvious he didn’t know what was going on.

“Ok, so we better introduce ourselves.” A tall blonde guy said, with his voice deep and harsh yet really attractive. The others nodded and one by one they started introducing themselves.

A short guy with brown hair started the speech:

“Hello, Haneul. I’m Kim Joonmyun. Call me Suho, please. I’m the leader of EXO-K which consists of six members who’ll introduce themselves now. Actually, we’re a group of twelve members, four of us are Chinese and the other eight are Korean. We are divided into two, EXO-K and EXO-M. The EXO-M stands for Mandarin and K for Korean.” Suho said, a bright smile plastered on his face which made her think he was a model or something. Kind, handsome and bright, Joonmyun grabbed Haneul’s attention, just like the others did.

“But if there are four Chinese members, then why are you divided in six when instead you should’ve been eight members in a sub group?” Haneul asked, hear head tilted to the side, earning some compliments like ‘she’s so cute’ from the members.

“Well, we should be even, so two members decided to go to the Chinese sub group cause they like China.” The tall blonde guy from before answered and Haneul nodded. The others didn’t wait a second before starting the introduction again.

“Hello! I’m Do Kyungsoo, EXO’s Mama. Please call me D.O.”  Another short guy with black hair and big eyes said.

“Hello! I’m Byun Baekhyun, you already know me.” He winked and the girl gulped. Oh what you do to me~ She started singing an English song in her mind.

“Hello! I’m Kim Jongin, EXO’s y dancing machine. Call me Kai, please.” A tall guy with a tanner skin than the others said, earning a smile from her. Haneul always had a thing for tan and handsome guys.

“Hello! I’m Oh Sehun, EXO’s maknae. You know me too.” He grinned and Haneul nodded while smiling.

“Hey~ I’m Park Chanyeol. EXO’s derp! Do I have to say something more?” He laughed and Haneul chuckled at his introduction. He forgot to say he’s a cute derp. Haneul thought.

After the first six finished, the tall blonde guy started introducing himself.

“Hello, Haneul. I’m EXO-M leader, Wu Yi Fan. Call me Kris. I was born in Canada just like you, so I guess we have something in common.” He said. “And don’t worry, Sehun told me.” He added when he saw her expression.

“Hello. I’m EXO’s steamed bun, Kim Minseok also known as Xiumin. I’m a Korean member.” He smiled, making his chubby cheeks more noticeable. Haneul felt the urge to pinch his cheeks but stopped herself before doing it.

“Hello~ I’m EXO’s singing macheen, Kim Jongdae. You know you can call me Chen, my lady.” Chen grinned and I started laughing as I nodded while my cheeks reddened.

“Hey there~ I’m… uhm.” A cute guy with dimples suddenly stopped talking and the others started laughing. “Oh, yeah. I’m Lay. My real name is Zhang Yixing. I’m EXO’s unicorn.” He smiled, flashing his dimples more than before. Haneul smiled widely as she felt a happy aura around him. She knew he was a good guy and she really loved the atmosphere he brought when he started talking.

“Hey wassup, I’m EXO’s Tao. My name is Huang ZiTao and I’m known as the panda who loves Gucci.” He said with a cold voice but then he smiled and Haneul blinked her eyes cutely. How can a guy turn from cold to cute?

Then it was LuHan’s turn. He was looking at the floor while tapping it with his feet. Then he slowly looked up and with an expressionless face he said;

“You already know me.”

The others blinked as they saw back and forth at Haneul and LuHan.

“Yeah, we live in the same apartment and we’re good friends.” Haneul replied with a wide smile, earning a blush from LuHan, whose heart warmed up because of her words.

The others nodded and then they made an ‘ok’ sign and shouted;

“We Are ONE! We Are EXO!”

They pulled Haneul into a hug as they hugged each other as a group. The happiness in their hearts and the smile in their faces were indescribable.

“We Are One…” Haneul whispered as they squeezed themselves to death.

“You are mine.” Suddenly someone whispered, but the voice was long lost in the loud cheering of the other boys. Haneul though, could hear it clearly even though she couldn’t understand where it came from.

“Mine…”

 


 

New Characters

 

 Kim Joonmyun 

 

Kai

 

 

Lay

 

 

Tao

 

 

Kris

 

 

D.O