The Moon And The Sun.

Almost Love [Story Not Available.]

2. The Moon and The Sun.

 

 

“Hello! I’m your new roommate.” He said in English as she stared into his perfect brown orbs, perfect dark brown hair, perfect soccer player body, while listening to his perfect voice that suited his face perfectly. Shortly, he was perfect. And he was the handsome boy from the beginning, just that now he looked more handsome then before, as he shined like the Sun that blinded her eyes.

He expected her to smile and welcome him inside, but none of them happened. “Sun.” She whispered almost inaudible and the handsome boy understood it that she was the Moon type.

Haneul didn’t like the Yang type. The way they’re always shining; she didn’t like too much light. The way they’re always happy; she doesn’t like lies. The way they blind you. She hated it. But she also liked it in some away. She was jealous of them. They can open up to anyone. Everyone loves them. Everyone wants to be like them. But even though Haneul didn’t like attention, it wouldn’t hurt her to feel the love of others.

‘There’s no love in this world. I’d rather accept the hurtful truth than the beautiful lie.’ She would say and keep living on her own.

Maybe this was a good opportunity to change! But Haneul isn’t sure yet.

 

Meanwhile, the handsome boy was the complete opposite of her. He loved the world, he loved people, and he loved himself. He was positive, he would always find the positive part of something negative even though for some people it wouldn’t exist at all. He lives life happily so then when he’ll leave this world, he won’t have any regrets.

But besides that… He liked adventure, games and opportunity to change people. And when he first saw Haneul, the Yin type, he knew she would be his first and last target. The handsome boy liked the Moon. Actually he envied it, but he wasn’t the type of Sun to underestimate what he has. Some people don’t have it at all.

‘I’ll make you change. Believe me… The world isn’t only like this.’ He thought when he saw Haneul’s expression.

“Can I come in?” He finally spoke. Haneul just nodded her head and walked to the fridge.

“You want something to drink?” Her soft voice made the handsome boy grin. ‘I know you’re not like this.’ The guy thought. Indeed, Haneul wasn’t cold. She was just shy and didn’t open up to people.

“Sure. I’m so thirsty.” The boy grinned and Haneul grabbed two bottles of coke. He sat on the couch and waited for Haneul to seat next to him.

“So you’re the guy who woke me up earlier today.” Haneul said as she handed him the can, their fingers brushing. The boy’s hands were soft and warm while her hands were soft but cold.

“Yeah, it’s me.” He smiled, making Haneul’s heart skip a beat. “I forgot to introduce myself. I’m Luhan, your new roommate and classmate.” He grinned and Haneul nodded her head as she tried to smile at him.

“I’m Haneul…” She said and they shook hands. Luhan smiled when their hands came in contact. He loved the coldness of her body and he couldn’t wait to see her real self. But he knew that this needed hard work. “I’ll introduce you the place.” Luhan nodded and followed her around the apartment.

“This is my room. This is the kitchen. This is the living room and this is the bathroom.” She pointed at each door while introducing him the rooms. “We’ll have to share one room, but luckily there are two beds so I won’t have to pay and get a new one.” Luhan chuckled and nodded his head.

“Yeah… Thank you.” He smiled and walked inside his new room, leaving in the corner of the room the bags he has been carrying.

“I have to go to the groceries shop. Wanna come with me?” Haneul asked as she took her wallet and the apartment’s key.

“Sure!” Luhan said with excitement and followed her outside. He tried to stay as near as he could with Haneul so he wouldn’t lose his way and bump into people. They walked inside a grocery shop and started buying the food they needed.

While walking home, Luhan spotted a Bubble Tea shop in the corner of the street.

“Let’s go there.” He pointed at the shop with a big grin and grabbed Haneul’s hand while running into it.

If he would ask her if she’s happy, then Haneul would nod happily like a little baby. She never had the accompany of a friend before, and seeing that he’s completely different from her last roommate and that he’s totally different from the Yang type she thought he would be, made her happy and also feel lucky.

“What flavor do you like?” He asked and Haneul pointed at the Chocolate flavor. He nodded and ordered one Taro bubble tea and one Choco bubble tea. After they got the drinks, Luhan paid for both of them and told Haneul to do not drink before they went home. Haneul stopped the urge to take a sip of the delicious drink and waited until they went home. She was going to take a sip when suddenly Luhan grabbed her hand and told her to hang out.

“Can I drink it now?” She asked with a pout and Luhan nodded.

“Yeah… You can…” He said weakly. Luhan always became like pudding when girls pouted or called him ‘oppa’.

Haerin grinned and started drinking the bubble tea while eating the boba pearls. They walked into the park and sat down on a bench while staring at the calm nature in front of them. Haerin loved this so much. The birds chirping and the wind caressing her hair made her miss the old times. Luhan stared at her as she inhaled and exhaled the clear air while her eyes were closed. A smile grew on his lips as soon as he saw her happy baby face. He loved to make people happy, and he hoped he could make Haneul too in the near future.