CHAPTER 15: Thank YOU

THE HEART NEVER LIES [ON HIATUS]

AeRa (POV)

I didn't went inside my house after Nichkhun sent me. I just sat on the steps of the entrance, thinking to myself. Everything was happening so fast, one minute I was missing Nichkhun and one minute he is not my boyfriend anymore. I was sad and surprised at the same time. Nichkhun tried to ignore me so that it's easier for me to let him go but it didn't. He choose his career over me. I couldn't hate him for that, I should respect his decision. I shouldn't cry. But I can't stop my tears from falling! Eottheoke?!

I decided to take a walk, try to clear my mind. The driver wanted to drive me, but I refused. So instead he just drove slowly beside me. I kept walking and walking without knowing where I'm heading to. 

"AeRa ssi, you've been walking for a while now...Aren't you tired?" The driver asked

"You can go home, ahjusshi." I told him.

"I can't let you walk all by yourself at night." He said

"Ahjusshi, can you please take me to Gikwang's house?" I climbed in the car.

"Now?" He was surprised.

"I don't want to be alone again tonight..." I replied. The driver just nodded and obeyed.

My parents are hardly ever at home. They are always traveling around the world managing their businesses. So I hated going home to an empty house and I wanted to talk to someone. The weird thing was, Gikwang was the first one that pops into my head at the time.

The driver woke me up once we arrived. I didn't even know I fell asleep. I took out my phone and gave Gikwang a call. 

"Hello?" He sounded asleep

"Gikwang ah...It's me. Sorry I had to wake you up so late.." I was standing in front of his doorstep

"AeRa? What happened? Are you okay?" The tone of his voice changed.

"I'm at your house now" I could see his room light was on

"Give me a second. I'll be right down." His footsteps sounded like he was running.

 


Gikwang (POV)

I was surprised by her late night call. What is she doing here at my house? Once I opened that front door, AeRa ran into my embrace and started crying.

I just stood there like a pole with arms open wide, hanging on both side not knowing what to do. Comforting wasn't my expertise. I slowly her hair trying to calm her down. It was about 10 minutes later then she calmed down. She finally let go, I handed her some tissues and sat her down.

"Sorry, I messed up your shirt."  Her eyes were swollen now. It kills me to see her like this.

"Don't worry about it. It's just a shirt." Wiping her tears with the tissue.

"Is anyone home?" She asked

"My family is out of town. They won't be back 'till next week." I went into the kitchen to get her a glass of water.

"I guess you want an explanation why I'm here..." She took a sipped from the glass

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to..." I kinda have in mind what she wanted to say. She rested her head on my shoulder.

She explained everything to me anyway. Nichkhun had to let her go to concentrate on his career. I could tell that AeRa really cares for him, for whatever Nichkhun was as a person, he has always been a gentleman with her, for that I'm grateful to him. But seeing AeRa crying like this right now, makes me want to give him a punch on the face for taking so long to tell her. He should've realize what he wants before making an innocent girl fall for him.

"Are you mad at him?" I asked calmly. 

"Ani" I handed her another tissue.

I just sat there quietly beside her holding her hand.

"Gikwang ah, can you accompany me tonight? I don't want to go back to my empty house." She said.

"Let me get you a pillow and a blanket. Wait here." She nodded obediently.

By the time I was back, she was already asleep at the sofa. She must be really tired. I slowly carried her to my room. 

I lifted the pillow and placed it under her head and then I covered her with blanket.

"Goodnight." Just when I was about to stand up. She grabbed hold of my arm.

"Please don't go." Saying with her sleepy voice.

"I'll be here. Go to sleep." I tugged her in

"Gikwang ah, can I sleep beside you?" She placed her hands on my chest . Sleep beside me?! Is she crazy?! I'm a guy and she's a girl, for crying out loud. Plus, we're not in any special relationship.

"I'll be right here, don't worry." She then rested her head on my shoulder. I tried to move away but she didn't want to let me go.

So, I laid down on the bed with my right arm as her pillow. She wrapped her arms around my waist. I thought my heart was about to go cardiac arrest at that moment.

"AeRa ya..You're really lucky that my family isn't around..." I said calmly. Trying not to nervous.

"I should thank them when I get the chance." She said. "Gomawo Gikwang ah."

She fell asleep soon after that. I slowly moved away from her, I placed her head back on the pillow and then I spread out a blanket on the floor with a pillow for myself.

I wanted to be there with AeRa, cuddling her to sleep. But it's wrong, Nichkhun just broke up with her, and her emotions are all over the place. I can't do that to her or to myself. I must be patient.

Suddenly, I heard my phone was ringing in my backpack. I quickly grab my backpack and ran out of the room. Who was calling me in the middle of the night?!

I frantically search for my phone. 

"Hello?" The tone of his voice sounds familiar.

"Yes hello? Who is this?" I asked curiously.

"Nichkhun here...Sorry to call you so late." I was surprised.

"What do you want?" I thought he was going to the states.

"Is AeRa there with you?" He asked

"Yes, she's finally asleep. Don't you dare wake her up" I warned him.

"It's ok. I wanted to talk to you. Gikwang ssi, I know that you have feelings for her, and I also know that AeRa treats you more than just a friend. You might think that I'm selfish for doing this to her, but I just don't want to keep hurting her. She deserves more than what I can give her. She deserves someone like you. Arasseo! I'm coming! Look, I have to board the plane soon, please take care of her. Thank you. Annyeonghigyeseyo Gikwang ssi." before I could say anything to him, he already hung up the phone.

I sat beside the bed looking at AeRa, who is sleeping so soundly. I laid down beside her, only a pillow was separating us.

"You already know how I feel about you...Now I'm just waiting until you've figured out your feelings" I said softly.

 


Next Morning...

Gikwang woke up to see AeRa was not beside him. He went downstairs to look for her. She was sitting at the dining table, by herself looking out at the window.

"You're up early." She turned to look at me.

"Morning..." She smiled. 

"How are you?" I poured milk into 2 glasses. "Here..."

"I'm fine." She took a sipped of the milk.

"What were you thinking about?" I asked her

"You..." She looked at me.

"Me??? Why???" I was looking at her curiously.

"You're always there for me when I'm down. Like last night, even though I was crying about Nichkhun, you still stick by me patiently. Jeongmal gomawo." She suddenly gave me a kiss on the cheek and hugged me. "I'm not gonna cry about him anymore."

"Good for you...I'm sure he doesn't want to see you like this anyway." She sat back down on the chair. My heart was beating like crazy after she did that. She was blushing too. Cute, I thought.

"I wanna eat jajjangmyeon! I didn't eat since last night." She said all of a sudden. "Let's go!" She grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the house. 

"YAH LEE AERA! We're not going out like this!" I dragged her back into my house. "Go wash up." I gave her a new toothbrush

"Arasseo LEE GIKWANG GOON!" She headed straight to the bathroom. While I head to my parent's bathroom to wash up.

After both of us were done, AeRa's driver was waiting outside. Poor guy must have waited for her the whole night.

"AeRa ya...I think you should ask him to go home." She nodded.

"Ahjusshi, you can take a day off today. So sorry about last night. I fell asleep on the couch." she said

"Will you be ok, AeRa ssi?" he asked

"Yes. Gikwang here will take me home later." She said.

"Just call me if you need a ride, okay?" He went inside the car

"Arasseoyo ahjusshi. Annyeonghigyeseyo." She waved at him.


Gikwang (POV)

We ended up walking to the jajjangmyeon shop. She was clinging her arm with mine. I wasn't sure I should be happy or worried about her being like this.

"Should I be worried about you?" I asked

"Worry about what?" She was tying up her hair into a ponytail.

"Are you really ok? Because If you want to cry, just cry...If you're unhappy, just show it... If you want to freaking scream, just do so... You don't have to hide anything from me. It makes me wonder if you are really sad or happy when you're acting like this. It's kinda scary." She stopped walking. I turned to look at her. Her hands were on her hips now, scowling at me. She reminds me of an 'ahjumma'.

"I'm seriously fine. I told you I don't want to cry or be sad about him anymore. Don't worry" She walked up close to me.

"You make people worry sometimes." We continue walking again.

"I only make you worried." She smiled. "We're here!" She ran inside the shop to find empty table for the both of us.

There is one thing about this girl is that, no matter what happens to her, she still can eat. She ordered two large bowl of jajjangmyeon for herself. The couple beside us were looking at her wondering where does she get the appetite to eat that much... I just shyly smiled at them.

"Daebak, your girlfriend sure can eat!" The jajjangmyeon ahjumma said it out loud. The whole restaurant was staring at us. AeRa was too busy eating, to pay any attention to what's happening around us.

"Yah! Can you eat a little slower? You'll choke yourself!" She just nodded and continue to stuff jajjangmyeon in . She had black bean sauce all over her lips. I took the tissue and wiped her lips. 

"Thanks...I must look like a 3 year old eating..." She took the tissue from me and wipe it herself.

"Not really, more like a 2 year old." I teased. She throw her tissue back at me. "YAH! That's disgusting!!" She was laughing by herself now. I swear people were watching us like we were in a variety show or something.

She was back to her old self again, I think. After we were done, AeRa wanted to stroll down the street. She was holding on to my arm the whole time. When she was with Nichkhun, I was worried when AeRa was all touchy with me. Not that I care what Nichkhun would say or think, I just didn't want to be the cause of their relationship.

I kept stealing glances at her while we were walking. I can't even remember when I started falling for her, I just gradually do. I remembered when I first met her, she was holding her expensive bag, flaunting her jewelleries screaming out 'I'm rich.' But when we were partner up, every perception I had about her were all wrong. I just assumed that she's the typical snobbish rich kids in the academy. She was more than that. Although she had that privileged of growing up with a platinum spoon, she was a total opposite. She was friendly, bubbly, silly and a little busy body at times, but never snobbish. When AeRa was dress up in her house wear with dorky glasses on, hair tied up in a bun, that was the first time she look like any normal girl. I thought she looked really cute.

"Are you really okay?" I know she already told me that she's fine, but I can't get over the fact that she got over it that fast.

"Aigooooo...Gikwang goon, how many times you have to ask me that?" she wrapped the scarf around her neck tighter

"Because you just broke up yesterday, and now you're walking and eating as if nothing has happened..." She stopped walking

"That's the point...Even though I cared about Nichkhun, but he is in the past now..." She said.


AeRa (POV)

I was not the girl, who starves themselves for days or cry for weeks when they break up with their boyfriends. I just choose not to dwell on the sad moments and indulged in the happier moments. I can't be locked in my room crying my eye balls out hoping that Nichkhun will change his mind, because I'm sure as hell know that he won't.

I know that Gikwang wants his answer and he's not rushing me now, because his afraid that I'm still sad about what happened. But I do like Gikwang a lot. I realize that I like him more than I like Nichkhun...and that was a fact. It's stupid that it takes Nichkhun to break up with me to realize how I felt about Gikwang.

He was there every time I needed him, he was my shoulder to cry on, and he was the one that said Nichkhun wasn't the right guy for me. I should've listened to him then, If I tell him he's right, he would rub it all over my face and tell me 'I TOLD YOU SO'. 

Gikwang was the guy that I could be myself with. It's not that I wasn't myself when I was with Nichkhun, it's just that Nichkhun was 'The guy that every girl wants to date.' It was hard keeping up with him, sometimes.I have to look the part. If I dress up like how I usually dress up when I'm around Gikwang, the girls would start thrashing about me, and that would made Nichkhun be upset with them, it would create a whole new anti fanclub for Nichkhun. Too much drama. It didn't feel natural to me. It didn't feel right but I couldn't let him go...Until now. 

The more time I'm spending with Gikwang, the faster the pain fades away. Now, I'm just finding the right time to tell him...

While we were strolling, I saw a really cute clip on teddy bear wearing a uniform and dorky glasses, it reminded me of Gikwang. I quickly dragged him into the shop, to check it out.

"What are we doing here?" He was looking around the shop.

"I saw something that reminds me of you..." I took the teddy bear up to show him. Gikwang was standing behind me holding up another teddy bear wearing a red color sweat suit with dorky glasses on. GAH! The coincidence!

"Me too..." He said. I took the teddy bear from him and quickly paid for it. 

"Gikwang ah, for you...." I handed him the the red color sweat suit teddy bear.

"Why would you buy me this?" He was holding the teddy bear in mid air.

His expression was filled with curiosity. 'Eottheoke?! Should I tell him now or not?!' Gikwang deserves an answer from me. I shouldn't let him wait. IT'S NOW OR NEVER!

"Hellooooo??? Why aren't you answering me?" Swinging the teddy bear in front of my face.

My heart was racing, my hands were shaking, I swallowed a lump of saliva...I took a deep breath, HERE IT GOES!

"You said you would wait for an answer from me right?" I stood closer to him, Gikwang's eyes widened. I'm so freaking nervous, It felt like my heart was about to jump out from my body. "Gikwang goon, It took me a heartbreak to realize but I hope it's not too late..." I threw my arms around his neck and I KISSED HIM! Which made him almost fell over.

It didn't take long for Gikwang to wrapped his arms around my waist and started kissing me back. I could feel his heart beating as fast as mine. My mind was doing a little fireworks display above our heads.

He pulled me closer to him until there were no empty space between us. The kiss was slow and passionate at the same time. Then Gikwang cupped my face with his hands, his gaze was on me and gave me quick peck on the lips. 

'OMO! I can't believe I just lunged at Gikwang like that!' I thought to myself.

"You bought me a teddy bear as your answer...?" He slowly pulled away, we were both breathing heavily. I couldn't look at him straight in the eye, I was madly blushing. He brushed my cheeks with his thumb.

"and a kiss...." I softly said. He started combing my hair with his fingers, both of our arms were still around each other. "Sorry it took so long..." His hands started caressing my back, the he kissed my forehead. I was getting giddy. My legs were wobbly. I need a medic!

"I told you I would wait...you really surprised me there. I didn't expect YOU lunging at me like that." A smirk formed at the corner of his lips. He continued giving me kisses on my lips repeatedly, my mind was about to go AWOL. "I don't think I can stop doing that...You're in trouble." He grinned cheekily. 

Which made me blushed even more. 'Eottheoke?!' I think my face was as red as the teddy bear's sweat suit now. I never knew that a guy could make me feel this way because I swear I didn't feel like this when I was with Nichkhun.

Both of us were standing in front of the shop were I bought the teddies, arms around each other, didn't care about the passer by that were looking at us.

He then took my hand and placed it on his chest.

"AeRa ya...  This is how I feel whenever I'm you. My heart rate is never normal. " I softly chuckled at his cheesy remark. Then he leaned closer to me, his lips brushed against mine and he said under his breath "I love you...". It was as if time just stood still.

DID LEE GIKWANG JUST SAID THAT?! I was dumbfounded when Gikwang said it, it was the first time someone said that to me. Was it too early for us to say that three little words? But I couldn't care less, because I feel the same way about him too! I threw my arms around him and hugged him tightly.

"You're the first to say that to me..." Tears were forming in my eyes from the overwhelming of emotions when I heard him said that. As cheesy as this sound, it made me feel all tingly inside. "Gikwang goon, can you please say it again?" He wiped my tears with his thumb then he land another peck on my lips.

"I LOVE YOU LEE AERA!!!" He screamed loudly. I covered my face with my hands when he started shouting. People around us were laughing at him.

My cheeks went red hot. My heart was beating so rapidly, I was having a hard time breathing properly. Is this what it feels like to be in love?

"Gikwang goon, I love you too..." I said it softly. 

"What? I can't hear you..." He put his ear close to me. 

"Lee Gikwang, you are not making me scream in front of these people..." His arms were sitting comfortably on my hips and his gaze was on me. 

"If you don't do it then I'm gonna start screaming again..." He raised his eyebrow mischievously at me. "I LOVE YO....!!!" I quickly covered his mouth. I wanted to smack him on the head. It was my first time saying it and he wants me to scream it out?!

"I love you, Lee Gikwang!" I yelled out.. There I did it! GAH! The embarrassment is consuming me! I buried my face in my palms.

He took both of my hands, revealing my blushing cheeks. Then he smiled. His boyish but yet a little too adorable smile, melted me. My soul has already left my body. 

"What am I going to do with you? You're just too cute". He or more like WE were overflowing with cheesiness but we didn't care at all.

I was just happy that somehow I know that no matter what happens, Gikwang will always be by my side.

 


JaeMin (POV)

Miyong and Dujun invited me out to go shopping, even though I refuses to come with them, because I didn't want to be a disturbance, but Miyong managed to dragged me out anyway. 

While we were shopping, Dujun was actually surprised how fast me and Miyong was picking out our new clothes for Christmas. We were both kinda thankful AeRa wasn't around, she would usually take up the half day in one shop. Count that, O-N-E shop in half a day. While Miyong and I only take 30 minutes top in a shop, we see what we need, we take, we leave. That's it. AeRa on the other hand, see what she likes, try it on, saw the other one, tries it on again and then she puts on the previous one, she started having a dilemma and both Miyong and I have to play AeRa's personal stylist helping her picking out her clothes.

-----------

I was walking behind Dujun and Miyong watching their action the whole time. Dujun was always checking her out every time she's not looking, smiling secretly without her knowing, in a non creepy way of course. He would help her fix her hair every once in a while and gave her kisses on the forehead. I was drowning in the world of being a 'third wheel'. Dujun noticed I was far behind them and then called me out.

He then told me to call Yoseop up to join but I was actually nervous when I wanted to call him. I wasn't calling him as a friend anymore, I fell for my partner. He was my rock. I feel the need to have him beside me. The need of wanting all his attention on me. I was selfish when it comes to him ant yet I was confused of my feelings, thinking that I still like Chansung sunbae. When all this time, I didn't even realize I've fallen for Yoseop.

How do I tell him? What will he think of me? All these thoughts were filling up in my head.  'ARGGGHHHHH! You pathetic idiot!' Didn't even realize that I said it out loud. Miyong and Dujun were both staring at me.

"Are you okay?" Miyong asked.

"I totally said it out loud didn't I?" They both nodded. Dujun was totally suppressing his laughter. I quickly ran inside a store and hid inside the fitting room.

"What's wrong with you?" Miyong was knocking on the door.

"Nothing!" I opened the door. Giving her a an assuring smile. I hope. "Come on. It was just a moment." I held her hand and dragged her out of the store.

"Seriously? I know that something's bothering you." she put her arm on my shoulder. "Yah unnie, you can tell me, you know?" She said.

"I'm fine, let's just get something to drink." Miyong grabbed hold of my arm

"Is it about Yoseop?" She asked. Am I that transparent?

"H-How did you...Nevermind." I nodded. Miyong can read me out like a book, we are cousins after all.

"Come on, let's go talk somewhere else." We both went out from the store.

We were walking towards the coffee house, I stopped when I saw a reflection of someone on the glass of the store beside me. It was Yoseop. Walking with another girl at the other side of the street. Arms around each other. Smiling happily. I tried to tell myself that my eyes were telling lies, but I was sure that was Yoseop. 

I felt a sting of pain through my heart. How can it hurt this bad?! I started breathing heavily, tears were rolling down my cheeks uncontrollably. My feet was trembling, and I dropped to the ground. I just sat there crying while looking at the sight of Yoseop and this girl. 

I heard someone calling out my name, but I didn't care anymore. 

"JAEMIN AH!!!" Dujun was crouching down in front of me, with both of his hand on my shoulder.

"UNNIE!!! WHAT HAPPENED?!" The sound of Miyong's voice brought me back to reality. I wiped away my tears. "YAH! GWAENCHANA?!" Her hands were cupping my face now.

"I'm f-fine." I abruptly stood up. "I need to go. I'll call you." I managed to hail a taxi.

"I can send you!" Dujun offered.

"It's ok. Don't worry about me." I looked at Miyong, she was worried. I know she never seen me like this before. "Miyong ah, I'll be fine. I'll call you. Annyeong!" I went in the taxi. 

-----------

In the taxi, I couldn't stop crying. It felt like I was suffocating. It was all my fault and It hurts so bad. I took too long to figure out my stupid feelings. Yoseop was happy with another girl. I should be happy for him too, but why can't I stopped crying? 

My phone started ringing. It was Miyong. I ignored the call. I can't talk to anyone with me crying like this. I just want to be left alone for now.


Miyong and Dujun just stood where JaeMin left them. Looking dumbfounded. Miyong couldn't understand why was JaeMin acting that way. She was extremely worried, JaeMin didn't want to answer her calls.

"Oppa, do you think she's ok? I've never seen her like that." Miyong was tugging on Dujun's jacket.

"She said she'll call, right? So, don't worry. I think she just wants to be alone right now." Dujun turned to look at her. Miyong looked unfocused right now. He gave her a hug. "You shouldn't worry so much"

"What the hell made her cry like that, anyway?" She asked

"I don't know, you know her better than I do... Let's give Seobbie a call. Maybe JaeMin will talk to him." Dujun took out his phone and started calling Yoseop.

Not too long Yoseop arrived. Miyong and Dujun were waiting for him in the coffee house.

"Wow, that was fast." Dujun said

"What happened?" Yoseop just ignored at Dujun's remark, and got straight to the point.

Miyong started explaining to Yoseop about what happened earlier.

"...she said she will call me..." Miyong said

"Why didn't you guys followed her?!" Yoseop slammed his fist on the table angrily.

"Because she seem like she wants to be alone... I offered her a ride, but she refuses." Dujun said while holding Yoseop's arm trying to calm him down.

"We should go look for her. You guys can go look to see if she's at home. I'll go to the academy. Tell the rest to go look for her too. Call me if you see her." He stood up and quickly went in to his car to head straight to the academy.

 


Yoseop (POV)

I panicked when Miyong told me what happened to JaeMin. All I was thinking was I have to find her. Questions were running through my head. Why is she like this all of a sudden? What or who made her cry like that? Is she ok? URGGHHHH! I can't bear the thought if something happens to her.

After 20 minutes, I received a call from Dujun, saying that JaeMin wasn't at home. GREAT! 

Once I arrived at the academy, I frantically searched for her. The auditorium, not sight of her. The washroom, none. The dancing studios, none. The studio where we used to practiced in, NONE. 

The rest of the members keep texting me, saying that they couldn't find her either. WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?!

I sat down at the bus stop in front of the academy.

"JaeMin ah, where are you?" My hands were trembling, fearing that something bad will happen to her.

I closed my eyes, and tried to recall where else I should search. A place came to mind. There's only one place I haven't search, the amusement park. I ran to my car, hit the ignition and stepped on the gas.

------------

I parked my car and I started to look for her. I ran up the hill that I took her before, hoping that she will be there. 

True enough, JaeMin was sitting on the bench, the same bench were we sat on the other day while looking out at the amusement park. I immediately texted everyone, telling them that she's fine and I'll take her home.

"JAEMIN AH!!!" I called her out. She turned to look at me. My heart dropped when I saw her eyes were all swollen now, she quickly turned away from me.

"Go away..." she said hoarsely.

"Do you how long we've been looking for you?" I said beside her.

She turned away, her back was facing me now.

"Hey, talk to me..." I placed my hand on her shoulder.

"I didn't know you were dating..." She spoke softly

"D-Dating? ME?" I was confused

"I saw you just now with a girl clinging arms with her and everything..." Her back was still facing me.

"What?! (chuckled) I think you misunderstood me." I said. "My sister is in town, I took her out shopping just now..." I explained

"Well you look pretty close with your SISTER..." She was pressing on the word.

I took out a picture from my wallet and showed it to her.

"Was this the girl you saw earlier?" She turned to see the picture. Her eyes were widened. 

"She's your sister?" She asked curiously. She stopped crying now.

"Yes. Pabo! Were you crying because of this?" I her hair.

"I thought that she was your girlfriend, because you two were so..." I pulled her into my embrace before she finishes her sentence.

"You're an idiot you know that...You made everyone worried. Especially me..." I loosen up my hold and took a good look at her. "Were you jealous?" I asked. She just kept quiet. "I thought that you and Chansung were finally together..." I said.

"Why would you think that?" She asked 

"Because I saw the both of you yesterday. You guys were hugging and he kissed your forehead." I said

"Pabo... he was saying goodbye to me. He's leaving for the States." She explained. "Wait...were you spying on me?" She was pointing her finger at me.

"Well...I was ermmm....you know..." She hit me on the chest.

She stood up and crossed her arms, facing her back to me. Is she pouting? She is killing me with her cuteness.

"We're a bunch of idiots aren't we?" I held her hand and pulled her to sit on my lap.

"It hurts to see you with another girl..." She said softly. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders. My heart was beating wildly at how close we were.

"It hurts to see you with Chansung..."  I brushed her cheeks with the back of my hand.

I leaned forward and planted a kiss on her lips.


Both of them were lost in their own little world. 

"I'm sorry that I made you cry..." Yoseop's hand was caressing her cheek.

"It was my fault that I didn't recognize your sister..." He gave her a peck on the lips

"It's my fault that I never introduced you to her..." JaeMin stood up on the bench.

"You're right...your fault. Now stand up. Turn around." Yoseop obeyed obediently.

"What are you doing?" He asked curiously.

"As your punishment...Piggyback me down that hill." Yoseop turned to look at her.

"(Softly chuckled) Arasseo. Hop on." JaeMin wrapped her arms around his neck, and Yoseop grabbed hold of her legs. "Are you comfortable?" He asked

"Yes" Yoseop started walking down the hill.

"Seobbie ah, thank you for everything." She said.

"Anything for you, idiot." Yoseop was taking his time, walking slowly enjoying his time with JaeMin. "Do you know that I was already thinking of giving up on you, when I saw you and Chansung yesterday?" She hugged him tightly.

"Idiot...Don't you dare give up on me, firecracker." She said which made Yoseop grinned widely.

"I won't...I promised." Her cheek was touching Yoseop's cheek. 

"...and don't you dare fall for another girl, or I will pull all your hair out." Yoseop started to laugh loudly.

"I promised, idiot." He turned to look at her. 

"Don't you dare run to another guy, or I will never forgive you or myself." JaeMin gave him  kiss on the cheek.

"I promised, idiot." Then she kissed the side of his neck. Which made Yoseop stopped his tracks. He was blushing.

"You're driving me crazy, kissing me like that. We might fall and crash down the hill." He started running as fast as he can. Making JaeMin bouncing uncontrollably on his back.

At the foot of the hill, he slowly let JaeMin down and turned to kiss her. This time he was claiming her lips, kissing her intensely. Then he kissed her swollen eyes and then the tip of her nose, then back to her lips.

"You're MY idiot now..." He smiled cheekily at her. She threw her arms around him and hugged him tightly.

 


Yes yes yes! I am finally done with chapter 15...Just a few more chapters again...*sob sob*

I'M HAVING A WRITERS BLOCK AT THE MOMENT!!! AIGOO...To ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS PLEASE GIVE ME SOME IDEAS ON HOW TO CONTINUE? THANKS!!!

Please kindly leave a comment and subscribe if you like my first fanfic!

Thank You.