Chapter 34

How my life changed in Seoul. (Hiatus)

 

 

Chapter 34

*In Japan*

“CUT!” the director shouted. “Good work boys. The shooting ends here.”

The five boys crash on the floor that was covered with many balloons of different colours; as loud sighs of relief leave their lips. They lie on the floor on their backs as a few balloons burst.  Giggling loudly, they make a circle while lying; heads facing heads; and the crew starts to pack-up while a few spot boys leave the set to get some refreshments for the boys.

“So, this is it? We’re finally going to make our big debut in Japan?” the maknae grinned excitedly as he turned around and faced his other hyungs while supporting his upper body on his elbows.

“I guess it is.” The dino grinned as he picked a red coloured balloon in his hands and stretched his hands in the air, squeezing the balloon in an attempt to burst it.

“Yeobo....dare you.” That’s all the diva Key needed to say to stop the dino and his childish act.

“Starting tomorrow, we get busy with promotions. But we can definitely celebrate today. What say?” the leader suggested as he turned around and lay on his stomach, resting his chin on his palms.

“Oh I’m so in. What should we do?” the dino asked as he spread his arms; playing with the balloons on either sides.

“I say beach.” Minho suddenly spoke up.

“And I thought you were least bothered.” Jonghyun interjected.

“Shut up Shorty.”

You! Aish! being short.”

“Okay guys. Any other suggestions? I like the beach though.” The leader spoke up.

“I definitely like the idea of beach. Just thinking about the possible sites over there...” the dino started spacing out. He and his erted thoughts.

“You mean, girls?” the diva cocked his eyebrows sceptically as he tilted his head to his right to look at the dino next to him.

“You can say that.”

“But don’t you like Asma Noona?” the maknae asked it so innocently, I myself want to squish his cheeks! But that wasn’t the case with the dino though. Upon the mention of his supposed dream girl; who he had given many names by now and had even bawled his eyes out for at the thought of staying away from her since he had to fly to Japan and stay there for a longer time than he had initially thought of; he stayed silent. Somehow, he had forgotten about her.

But Key wouldn’t be The Almighty Key if he hadn’t observed the sudden silence his bestfriend had gone into. Oh please! He was anything but oblivious. He had been noticing the change in his bestfriend’s behaviour regarding Asma ever since they started recording the song in Japan. Weird right? Both the Dinos were being observed by their bestfriends. But it’s not wrong. They just didn’t really want the Dinos to get hurt over another misunderstood love again. Both Eunhyuk and Key had seen the pain both the cry-babies-of-their-bestfriends had gone through upon the break-ups they both suffered earlier. And they had always made it their private business to protect their bestfriends from going through the same pain again, whether the Dinos liked it or not. Well, they knew deep inside that both Donghae and Jonghyun were glad that Eunhyuk and Key were there for them respectively whenever they needed them to be by their sides. But of course, they’d never come out open about it.

 “You don’t really like her in the other way, do you?” the leader’s voice was heard after a long pause. Jonghyun sat up and let his back face the members as the others sat up too, getting ready for some serious conversation.

“Can I be honest?” Jonghyun’s voice was so faint that it could be barely heard, barely...but definitely enough to reach the guys around him. “I somehow didn’t remember her at all. She just slipped off my mind as soon as I got busy.” He confessed and turned around, finally facing the other four.

“Figured.” Key said out loud. “You don’t really harbour honest feelings of romance for her. Heck. I saw you checking out other girls here.” Key playfully mocked.

The dino grinned playfully at the comment, “They were hot by the way.” To which Key quickly covered his mouth and shrieked in his high pitched voice, “Don’t corrupt Taeminnie!”

“So, are you giving up on Asma Noona already? Coz believe it or not, I found Donghae hyung far more interested in her than you.” The tallest one grinned.

“I don’t really know. I know I like her. But I’m not sure if it goes down as deep as to call it love or anything near it. I had acted upon instinct back in Korea but after being away from her, I gave my actions a little thought. And it’s not even like she realized my actions towards her.” A deep sigh escaped Jonghyun’s lips as he looked down, staring at his lap. Slightly disappointed with himself due to his actions.

“I know. Her S.Q. falls as low as Taeminnie.” Key commented.

“S.Q.?” the Maknae grinned happily, thinking it was a complement he just got.

“Social Quotient.” Clarified Key, “And it wasn’t a praise Tae.” The maknae’s smile faded and turned into a cute pout as he sipped onto his banana milk. Wait. Where did that come out from? Sneaky little ninja...

“But she’s friendly with everyone.” Onew frowned.

“And trusts everyone easily, is naive and too overly innocent for her own good. She won’t even realize if someone started stalking her, thinking that it was a mere coincidence of someone being in the same place as her every time. She’s someone who really can’t tell apart the good from bad when it comes to people.” Key elaborated his analysis of the girl of topic so far.

“And cooks delicious food.” Was that a twinkle in Onew’s eyes?

“Are you drooling Onew hyung?” the maknae embarrassed the eldest unintentionally.

“So, no more stalking the girl after we return back to Korea, right Yeobo?” Key sceptically confirmed as Jonghyun slightly nodded.

The atmosphere had gotten a little awkward and Onew sensed it. So he did what he can do best. Stood up, stepped on a blue coloured balloon and slipped. And no sooner, the laughter erupted in the whole room.

“Okay guys, I can’t wait to check out some hot girls on beach. Let’s go!” I don’t really need to tell you guys who the ert is.

“But why are the girls here hot? Are they running fever?” the innocent banana milk lover pouted.

 

And the maknae kept running behind the girls Jonghyun was checking out and covered them with towels as he repeated, “Hyung says you’re hot! You have fever! So cover yourself!” to which, the other dorks just cowered their heads low in embarrassment; while the maknae kept worriedly running behind the girls on the beach with a bunch of white towels on his hands; getting weird looks from a few while a few fainted due to happiness with, “OMG! It’s SHINee’s Taemin!”

“I’m never hearing another erted word from you in that child’s presence you erted Dinosaur!” the diva threatened the dino as the latter continued to snicker; overly enjoying the annoyance the former was suffering.

“Taeminnie! That Ahjumma is hotter than other girls!” the dino shouted out loud and was soon into the wraths of the diva; being strangled mercilessly.

********************************************************************************** ^_^ **********************************************************************************

Sorry the update took quite long to get done. busy being lazy before and then got stuck with the college and graduation/research project  This update is more like the filler and I wanted it to be a quicky coz I'm in the midst of preparing my presentation for my oral presentation where I'll be presenting as one of the speakers in an International Pharmaceutical Conference

The next update might take quite some while. 

Do Comment :D And subscribe if you like the fic but haven't subbed yet :)