twists and turns??? I don't think so

How my life changed in Seoul. (Hiatus)

 

Kyunhyun’s POV

I saw the whole thing that happened. And after witnessing all these, my blood is literally boiling with rage because of that Jung Nara. I regret she was my ex back then. Psh! To think that I was even interested in her in the first place. Well, she was in her freshman year and she hadn’t shown her true colors when we were both together. Glad I broke up with her on my graduation eve. Anyways, let’s get back to the scene. I don’t want to recall my past ruined relationships.

Wow! Asma is speeding up as a hare! I can see the fire in her eyes. How you ask? I got my expensive binoculars with me =P

“Are you really in a mood to joke?”

Biane =(

Wow..She won!! O.o Impressive.

The referee announced her as the winner. But, why is she still running even after crossing the finish line?

I notice that a girl is also running behind her to catch up with her. She’s the one who came 2nd in the race. And Nara is nowhere near the finish line. Where is she?......OH!! She’s the last one I see. What a sudden twist!!

The girl chasing Asma is pretty though. Her hair is blackish-brown & straight up in a ponytail. She’s got a flawless, white Korean skin.

“Stop admiring her & concentrate on Asma.”

Oh! Yeah. Thanks for the remainder.

I noticed that after a good run of 1 extra minute, Asma stopped with a speedbraker  & started panting while bending forward with her palms clutching her knees.

The other girl also did the same and I’m assuming, she’s Asma’s friend.

Jonghyun’s POV

I’m rushing to Asma along with the other SHINee members after she and MiNa stopped running.
MiNa turned Asma around to face her & hugged her instantly. Awwww……but I wanted to do that =(

“Here comes the king of skinship again”

I’m ignoring you~~ =P

We hurried towards them & I saw Asma crying tears while smiling. Weird~.

“Hyung, do you have any idea why is she crying even though she won the race?”, I whispered to Onew hyung puzzled.

I noticed Onew hyung had a smile on his face & his eyes were teary as well. What is going on anyways?

We all went closer to them & Onew hyung spoke up before I could.

“Chukkahe (congrats) Asma-ssi. You did it =D.” he smilingly congratulated her & pat her head lightly.

“*sniffing* G..gomawo  =) *sniffing* “, she replied back with a smile while sniffing.

“Yah! Asma-ah! What were you thinking of when you left the infirmary and participated in the race again?”, MiNa half yelled at her.

“Miane, but the moment I saw your angry eyes after my fall, I understood that you’d go to that cheater, what’s her name again? Jung Kara? Jung Dara?”, she spoke puzzled.

“Jung Nara”, Onew hyung replied while chuckling.

“That’s right!=D So I eavesdropped on the friendly conversation you had with her. That’s when I decided to race again.”Asma replied with another chuckle.

“Oh! So you made Nara look like that after the talk you had with her?” Onew hyung pointed Mina & asked her amused.

“Nae..hehehe..” she replied back.

*clappings*

Suddenly we all shifted our attentions to the one responsible for the applauses i.e., we turned around.

Kyunhyun’s POV

“Wow! So that nose was reconstructed by you?”, I amusedly asked Asma’s friend.

“Nae.”, she replied pretty proudly. Hmm..a fierce one I see.

“Kyuhyun-ssi. What are you doing here?”Asma asked me seemingly confused.

“My dad dragged me here. But I volunteered as well. I enjoyed this event when I was a student too.” I replied with a smirk.

“Oh! Right hyung. Anyways, how have you been? I haven’t had a chat with you since long now.” Jonghyun spoke up & came next to Asma.

Psh! I guess I know what he’s trying to do. Dude! Don’t bother to try making me jealous. I’m not interested in her in that way. But on 2nd thoughts, don’t tell me he is? O.o Donghae hyung has a love rival. This will be fun! *smirks*

“I’m fine Jonghyun-ah. So, congrats on winning the race Asma-ssi.”, I said her while bringing my hand forward for a shake.

“Gomawoyo =D” she replied bowing slightly instead. Hmm..still doesn’t hold hands with guys? Never mind.

“How is your injury now?” me again.

“It’s fine. I’ll manage =)” she replied.

“And you are?” I asked her friend.

“MiNa. Oh MiNa. Asma’s Best Friend!” she replied plainly but stressed on the Best friend part. She’s different too. Interesting.

Attention participants. That challenges for the week have ended & the SNU athlete team to compete against the other colleges or Universities’ teams the coming week has been selected. Since it’s already Friday, I hence congratulate the selected participants & also advice them to gather all the strength & courage & smartness they have, to compete against them starting the coming Monday. But as for now, get some rest & enjoy your weekend. So, till Monday, the University is dismissed.

And one special congratulatory message to my favorite student, you know who you are, my transfer genius. Well done & all the best. I’ll be rooting for your win.” You know who that long, big, over enthusiastic speech belongs to. Why is my dad behind Asma anyways? He even concluded that speech with two thumbs up. This is seriously embarrassing at the moment.

“Was that last statement directed to me by any chance?” Asma asked out of the blue.

“Yes duh. Who else is the transfer genius here other than you?” answered her friend.

‘O.o I see. “Asma nodded.

“OK guys, I was wondering, since weekend has started now, want to hangout with us SuJu members today or tomorrow? And Asma-ssi, I think there are many curious cats waiting to meet at our dorm.” I spoke

“I’ll let it pass hyung. We’ll hangout some time later. Asma-ssi needs to rest too.”, Jonghyun-ah spoke rather quickly. His tone showed some hint of jealousy too.

“Aniyo! I want to hangout with you all. It’s Ok Jonghyun-ssi, I’ll be fine. And MiNa is in too Right MiNa?” Asma spoke up.

“BWOH! Yah! Come here for a minute.” Her friend spoke up & took her to a good 1m distance away from us. I wonder what they are talking about.

MiNa’s POV

“Yah! What’s wrong with you? You’re injured & you haven’t even met the other so-called ‘curious cats’ yet. How can you even think of agreeing to the plan? It’s about hanging out with not just anyone but a pack of boys! I’m fine with hanging out with boys but you should be careful!! And you dragged me into this mess too?!!” I whispered Asma angrily.

“It’s ok. They’re human beings..not dogs. And you sound like an overprotective sister hehe. But I want to hangout with friends today. I’m kind of happy that I came this far. I want to relax before the actual challenges ahead.” She replied.

“But what about your injuries?” I questioned worriedly.

“If I stay home, I’ll feel much more gloomy. So, now you tell me, should I be sad & gloomy & in pain alone at my apartment being a sadist, or should I hangout with friends and people & forget about the injuries & pain & be happy go lucky?” she asked plainly.

Hmm. Now that I think about it, she’s right.

“Ok. I’ll tag along. But I’m doing this only because of you. Arasso?” I spoke.

YESS!!! Nae. Ara. ^_^ “, she said cheerfully.

Jonghyun’s POV

Asma & MiNa came back with a smiling & cheerful Asma & a frowning yet calm MiNa. These friends are total definitions of being North & South poles.

“Ok Kyuhyun-ssi. We’re in.” Asma replied.

BWOH! She’s going?!!!! She’s GOING?? I have to save my Rupunzel from these 10 witches in handsome disguises!

“What about you hoobaes?” Kyuhyun hyung asked.

“I’m in!” I instantly shot.

“But didn’t you reject the offer just a while back?” Onew hyung questioned teasingly.

“I feel like tagging along all of a sudden”, I replied.

“Anyways, we’re all tagging along too.” Onew hyung replied.

Yes!!! With these 5 dwarfs, I’ll make sure to protect you my Snow white.

“Ewwwwww~~ stop with those cliché fairy tales now Jjong!! We’re not doing any Disney Fairytale but a Fan fic on AFF!”

This is My Story! I’ll do what I want! Want to lose subbers again?

“……”Better! HMPH!

My lollipop girl…your lollipop boy will protect you from those curious dogs.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's POV

I was kicked out of my own story!!!! I'll take my revenge for sure you DINO!!!

Oh!! You're here? OK..so the day isn't over yet my readers. 

New characters will be revealed soon. New twists and turns are still waiting to meet our Asma's life. Her life is yet to change in Seoul. 

Let's all wait for that and anticipate what will happen next. I'm not going to reveal anything this soon though =P 

"She can never leave her readers and characters at peace right? ARGH!!"

Why are you interrupting my thoughts of all people now Key?

"Coz you didn't give me a POV in this chapter =P"

Ignore him readers.

*************************************************************************** ^_^ *********************************************************************************

HEY MY AWESOMELY, BLOSSOMLY, LOVELY READERS!!!! I FINALLY UPDATED THIS STORY!!!!

I know the TITLE of the chapter BIG TIME!!!!

I know it wasn't as good as it SHOULD have been. BUT HEY!!! I'm back on this story after all those freaky 2 MONTHS now!!! =) so CHEERS!!!

I was really sad that I was losing subbers here..but then...YOU LOVELY READERS supported me and cheered me up. That made me realize and CHERISH that happy feeling and fact that I STILL HAVE YOU GUYS WITH ME!!!

So..this chapter is SPECIALLY dedicated to ALL OF U OUT THERE READING AND LIKING OR HATING THIS!!! ^_^

I'll do the replies now. 

dolitle123: I LOVE U!!! hehehe...well..MiNa gave her what she deserved though =) THIS chappie is HIGHLY dedicated 2 u, Haerin and Lila-ah!! =) do tell me how was this as well ^^

ilovekorea: with her legs hehehe..THERE! You got an update ^^ AND THANX A LOT for those cheerings u did on my previous NOT AN UPDATE =) it REALLY made me smile. 

julia23: and your comment MADE MY DAY!! =D There..u got an update And THNX for liking and supporting this fic so far =) I dedicated this story to most of my dongsaengs who cheered me up regarding this story and my previous NOT AN UPDATE too. And..since you're not a dongasaeng but an unnie...THIS IS DEDICATED to u too!!! ^^

Ainzz88: I LIKE MINA TOO!!! Thnx for the cheerings ^^ keep supporting my story as always =)

Alexa1994:I'm SO glad that u wait for my lame updates and get happy on recieving one =) And I'm SO thankful that u subscribed and ALSO support my new fic!! It really means A LOT to me =) This Update is dedicated to U along with those dongsaengs i specially mentioned above =)

Lila1414: hehehe..I agree wid ur comment regarding MiNa. And Onew...let's not talk about him hehehe...atleast...he's not a chicken freak for now..hehehehe and I'm SO glad that u cheered me up regarding my previous NOT AN UPDATE. LOVE U LOTS!!!! 

Divakey0305: THNX for liking the story =) You seem to be a new reader..are u 1 by any chance?

SHINeeJam501: THNX for liking the story ^^ WELCOME to my world =) THERE..and update for u =)

taesongshi: THNX for liking the story. I'm SO glad that i STILL get new readers =) THNX A LOT AGAIN!!! and welcome to my world too =)

OK...I guess that's it for today.

I'm doing a SHAMEFULL advertising here hehehe

CHECK OUT MY NEW FIC FEATURING SUJU AND MY OC NAMED HANI!!!! My writing style is COMPLETELY different in it. I'm sure u'll like it. And u know wht? I WAS LITERALLY SHOCKED TO C I GOT 17 SUBBERS FOR IT ALREADY THOUGH I POSTED 3 CHAPPIES MERELY!! AND I GOT THOSE SUBBERS WIDOUT DOING ANY ADVERTISEMENT!!!!! 

here's the link:http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/82415/a-summer-of-disasters-with-the-famous-idiots-on-hiatus-for-1-month-comedy-donghae-eunhyuk-romance-suju-sungmin-void

check it out =)

OK...I guess that's it for now. DO COMMENT on how the latest update was on the bo DOWN!!!

Till the next update...this is Ashmy, SHINing out...ooops..I mean..signing out hehehe..

ANNEYONG AND JALJAYO^^