A trip to...

How my life changed in Seoul. (Hiatus)

 

Donghae’s POV

“Wait! Why is it that everyone is getting their POVs but me?”

You brought it on yourself. Being a meanie will only bring misery.

“Whatever~” shall I start the chapter officially now?

“Do whatever you want. It’s not like I care about you guys anymore.”  Deep down you know it yourself that that’s not the truth after all.

Anyways, so back to what I wanted to say earlier. So there, I was planning to go to SNU with Hyukkie alone but having a day off with 10 bored guys excluding Hyukkie, Kyu and I, some things –actually almost everything— can’t be done without them getting involved.

So, people accompanying me to SNU multiplied and by the time I realized it, 11 faces and their bodies accompanied me to this place. What can I say now? My members are still very precious dorks.

We reached SNU just in time when we noticed the evil maknae exiting the campus along with Asma and her friend—who our maknae has been crushing on though he doesn’t admit.

We somehow persuaded the trio to hangout with us and finally ended up in……drum rolls please…THE ZOO! Cool, isn’t it? It was my idea and I’m proud!

“What do you mean it was your idea? I was the one who popped that idea into your empty coconut shell of a brain because I was fed up of the amusement park since I used it up in my other fic!” It was me who suggested it to them so it was my idea apparently.

“You cheat!” Mehrong~

So, as I was saying, we are in the zoo and it’s really fun to see so many animals here that resemble hyungs and other members!

“Who’s being a meanie now?” Like I care?

“Hyukjae-ah! I see you there!” shouted Heechul hyung excitedly pointing at an Orangutan in one of the many monkey cages that was scratching its .

“Heechul hyung! I see you there!” shouted back Hyukkie pointing at a fox eating a piece of meat gracefully and Hyukkie showed off his signature gummy smile.

“At least I have brains and good looks in any form.” Hee hyung smirked in delight.

“ looking like a monkey.” Aww… my monkey boy looks depressed.

“Look! So many turtles! I think I recognize Ddankoming’s aunt or uncle too!” and the turtle maniac gets excited.

“I see a Panda there!” the Canadian here finds everything amusing.

“And I see a very tall giraffe!” and the Chinese are no exceptions.

“Considering the fact that we’re in a zoo, isn’t it natural to be seeing all these animals?” Asma’s friend spoke sarcastically.

“I have better things to check out in my precious cellphone than to look at those animals resembling all these weirdos.” smirked our evil maknae.

“We’re your hyungs!”

“And I’m a dongsaeng!” shouted all the so-called weirdos

“You’re one of them by the way.” Yeah right. I forgot about that.

“Don’t tell me, you’re playing starcraft!” Heechul hyung exclaimed excitedly.

“Aniyo” he smiled.

“Are you watching ?” Hyukkie smiled widely.

“NO!” we all chorused….. excluding the girls.

“Ooops. I forgot about the girls.” Hyukkie blushed.

“It’s something to do with drunken girls.” And he continued smirking.

“*Gasp* You~~” Asma’s friend gasped and started running behind our evil maknae.

*Banguem…. (One for me)*

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

On the other side…

“Yuhoo~ I’m finally done! No more taking tuitions!”

“Yuhoo~~ I’m finally done too! No more giving tuitions too!!”

Flashback 1

“Jonghyun… for the 50th time, THIS.IS.NOT.THE.RIGHT.ANSWER!” Hyung screamed.

Flashback 2

“Jonghyun! Stop sulking! You can get back to your stalking business after the exams!” hyung screamed.

Flashback 3

“JONGHYUN! Stop getting high on lollipops!” hyung screamed.

Flashback 4

“Yeobo! I’m not your Rupunzel! Stop making those kissy faces and come back to your senses!” Key screamed. It was 2:00am by the way.

Flashback 4

“Stop drooling over those girls!” hyung screamed.

Flashback“ENOUGH! Stop showing those lame flashbacks and get back to the present you good-for-nothing-Dino!”

Fine. Didn’t even let me complete my underline of my sweet or rather deadly flashback HMPH!

End of flashbacks. That was some long time ago by the way.

We both looked at each other after saying those beautiful lines and…

“We’re finally done! Finally done!” we screamed and smiled triumphantly and started dancing to our Ring ding dong number. That’s the first thing we did after getting out of this damned examination hall.

The other members joined us on our way to the cafeteria and began telling us about how they got done with their last exams too. Gosh! How I miss my Rupunzel~ Two whole weeks without her beautiful face and kind nature, just I know how I survived that cruel time!

“I can finally stay close to my Cinderella again. Yes!” I screamed in triumph.

“Stop it hyung. People are giving you creeped out looks— excluding your fangirls, that is.” Minho scoffed. This ladder really loves to shove his uselessly long legs in whatever I do.

“But where is noona?” voiced the maknae.

“Yeah, right. Where is my dream girl?” I started looking around.

I noticed Jaekyu— Asma’s Mr. Lizard as she says—sulking-ly approaching the cafeteria’s Ahjumma. “Why is he sulking?” I said out loud.

“Who Yeobo?” I pointed at the sulking Jaekyu who passed by us to the Ahjumma.

“Yeah. Why is the topper of his department sulking?” Onew hyung asked confused.

Jaekyu!” I shouted “Here! Here, to your left!” he finally noticed us and started approaching us.

“What’s up man? Why the long face? Did you not do well in the exam?” I asked.

“Ani. I did do well but I couldn’t finish early and follow Asma-ssi.”

“What do you mean?”

“ I was so engrossed in my exam that I didn’t notice when Asma-ssi got done with hers and left the hall with MiNa-ssi.” He sulked again.

Left?!” I screamed in panic. He just nodded his head and went to the Ahjumma.

“Oh no. What am I supposed to do now?” I started to panic.

“This is why I’m the one with brains here. Call her on her cellphone, you dino.” Key smirked while smacking my head playfully. He totally passes the ‘Evil with brains’ title.

*Banguem…(One for me)*

She still has this as her at caller tone. I just can’t express the happiness bursting within me at the moment.

“Yoboseyo?

Where are you?

What are you doing in the Zoo?

Who did you say you’re with?!

Stay there! I’m coming!

No, no, I’m not shouting. But you stay there, ara? I’m coming.”

“What’s wrong yeobo?”

“It’s trouble Key! Trouble in the zoo!”

******************************************************************************** ^_^ ************************************************************************************

SO! There! another lame update but i really HAD to update. ACTUALLY, this wasn't the whole of the chapter originally but i couldn't help but update since it's been REALLY a long while since I updated and I don't know when I'll be able to update after this. I know, not many of u are liking this story anymore but please keep holding.

Anyways, SAW THE TEASER OF SPY??? My SUJU BOYS LOOK SO SMEXY!!!! I could really go on and on with the drooling part. I'll be making certain changes starting from the coming chapter but you'll have to wait for the next update. I don't get responses on this story a lot anymore so I really don't know how am I doing on this anymore. 

on the side note, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'LL BE MY FIRST ANNIVERSARY with this story on 7th of this MONTH! I.FREAKING.COMPLETED.1.YEAR.WITH.HMLCIS!!!! Can u believe this?? I can't! time sure flies by quick. anyways, I'll be waiting for feedback (COMMENTS) here for this particular chappie so PLEASE COMMENT! COMMENT OR I'M NEVER LETTING THE DINOS BE HAPPY!!!! 

And Ryukai..THNX FOR THE TIP AND THAT HONEST COMMENT! :)

till the next update, this is Ashmy, Signing out with a back ache. (Why do I even bother to tell about my back?? O.o)

Anneyong lovelies and keep the support coming :)