The Mid-semesters...

How my life changed in Seoul. (Hiatus)

 

MiNa’s POV

The exam schedule is up! Check out the notice boards!” in came a classmate & announced with a panic stricken face & an equally high pitched voice.

It’s the week prior to our mid-semester exams. Weeks have passed by since that dreadfully crazy drunken night of the after-party of the victory we gained. Though Asma didn’t really make fuss about me being wasted on all that alcohol, but apparently, the nightmares sure took an image of a creeper called Cho Kyuhyun. How I wish he wasn’t sober but was completely wasted that night just so that I could escape that embarrassment. Nothing can be more embarrassing than being caught on a certain someone’s cellphone  being drunk and acting all crazy. Especially if that certain someone is someone I Oh-so-totally loathe and go by the name, Cho Kyuhyun.

“…and we’ve got to do some group study soon. You’re listening?”

Aaargh! Why can’t I just go and hide myself in a hole. It’s too much of embarrassment I’ve ever been through.

“YAH!”

“OMO! Aaa~h *sigh* It’s you Asma.” I was wondering who was shaking me all along.

“I had been talking to you all this while but I’m sure you heard nothing. Right?” she asked giving me out that confused face. Awww…

“Don’t start with the “Aww, such a cute face.” Now please. I’m fed up of everyone thinking the same about my lead.” 

Oh! Ok.

“So, what were you talking about?” I asked my bestfriend, finally.

“I was talking about group study but that’s not important at the moment. Tell me now, what’s bothering you?” she asked with her serious mode on.

“Nothing important. Just about that Kyuhyun stuff I told you about last time.” Yeah. My bestfriend somehow gets the information out of my stomach everytime. I don’t know how I always fall for that innocent face.

She made a face showing she got the point.

“Asma~ want to study with me?” and here comes the lizard. No matter how much Asma runs away from Jaekyu, he never understands it.

“Hehehehe, look at that!”Asma pointed out at something behind Jaekyu while laughing uncomfortably. I wonde~~~r

“Wow~ where are you dragging me?” I asked completely clueless.

“Shsh! RUN!” Oh! So it’s that trick again. Ok.

“RUN!” I shouted and sped along with her. Hehehe, life has become much enjoyable now.

“You better runnn, runnn, runn, run, run~~” And the author had to enter the scene while singing that song. Please note the sarcasm.

“You better Run~..” I’m leaving the scene Author-nim. You continue with your karaoke.

Author’s POV

Wow, the only character who was on my good list has turned her back on me as well now. My author life …

Jonghyun’s POV

“No~~ not the exams again~” I started to whine.

“Hyung, it’s your last year. Just this semester and the next one and you’re done with college!” the maknae tried to encourage me.

“Not helping Tae :(“ I sulked and pouted. Hey! I’m not always cool either, you know!

“Tell me about it. Note the sarcasm.”  Ignore, ignore, ignore.

“Onew hyung, how are the portions? Please don’t tell me they’re hard.” I pleaded. I can cry a dam if that’s the case.

“It’s not really hard if you have done some studying before.” He said thoughtfully. My handsome face fell.

“Why the sunken face?” Minho spoke.

“I was busy stalking my Rupunzel.”

“Yeah right, we can’t forget that now.” Key commented.

“If only the exam topic was Asma, you would totally ace the exams.” Minho again.

“I know right!” I commented excitedly.

“Reality check, it isn’t the topic though.” Minho pointed out the ugly truth. The tall guy with uselessly long legs knows nothing but to burst my balls only :s Hey! Don’t think the wrong way.

“So what now?” Tae and I chorused together.

Minho and Key looked at each other and smirked. This looks bad

“You get tuitions.” Key there

“From the topper.” Minho now

“You mean Asma?” my eyes sparkled.

“We mean Onew hyung.” The two evil ones chorused together while smirking.

“Yes… wait? Me?” Onew hyung asked shocked while pointing at self. We four nodded.

“No~~~~~~~~~” and Onew hyung’s nightmare begins.

“I pity that boy.”

This is one of those rare occasions where I totally agree with you.

*Hello, Hello (Alarm tone)*

“Ok guys. It’s time I go and stalk Asma.”

NO!” the four chorused.

“ME TOO!”

The five chorused. HMPH! >.<

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Donghae’s POV

Should I call her? Should I not? Call her? Call her not? Call her? Call her not?

Yah! Author-nim! Why aren’t you saying anything now? You never show up when I need you.

“I don’t really care about you Dinos anymore. Now go back to your thoughts and let me ogle at my Monkey.”

Wait! You mean, you have a crush on Hyukkie?

“Shoot! Don’t tell him!”

Woo~~ I should totally tell him.

“No~ OK. Ok. Calm down. I’ll help you out for now. Ok? But don’t tell Hyukkie anything about this.”

Bhuhahahahauahaha. I finally have something to blackmail you with.

“>.<”

Now help me out. Should I call her or not?

“Call her and cheer her up for her upcoming exams.”

She has exams coming up?

“Yup. But don’t disturb her anymore after that.”

OK :( But, what will I say her when she’ll ask me how I know about her exams coming up?

“You don’t worry about that. I’m arranging something.”

“News hyung. Asma has midsemester exams from the coming week.” The maknae blandly stated while shoving his cell phone to me which showed a text message from Cho Ahjussi.  Hmm… so I have an answer ready now.

“I told you, I’d arrange something *_^”

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Asma’s POV

“You got another bouquet Asma. And there’s no name on the card again.” sighed MiNa.

“Again? How many have I received by the way?” I asked in confusion.

“Don’t ask me. I’ve lost count already.” she scoffed.

“What’s written on the card this time? Don’t tell me it’s the same as all those previous ones.” I asked bored.

Wish you all the best pretty lady. Yup, it’s the same again.”

“*sigh* I really don’t think it’s for me.”

“No dear. It is for you. Your name is mentioned on the card. Look.”

“Then what is the pretty lady for! Aargh! I’m fed up of being called that. I mean, I have a name for God’s sake!”

“Wow. You’re getting worked up on—“ she looked at the numerous bouquets lying in my apartment hall, “—these bouquets and the anonymous cards? Rare sight I must say.”

“Tell me about it when you get creeped out if something like this starts happening with you.”

“I missed something? What are all these bouquets for?”

And here I was hoping to get an answer from you instead. Wrong choice, I see.

“Wait, don’t tell me Donghae sent you all these!”

What? Who sent me these did you say?

“Oops.”

*Bangeum…(One for me ringtone)*

“Asma, your crush no.2 is calling.” MiNa cooed.

“Wait. He isn’t my real life crush. I told you already that I like him as a fan and just a fan alone!”

“Whatever. Here, take your call now. The fish looks desperate.” she smirked.

“Stop it alright. I respect them :P”

Conversation

“Yoboseyo :D”

“Hey there. How are you?”

“Fine. What about you?”

“Same, same.”

“Lol. Your English really needs some brushings Donghae-ssi.” *still with the ‘-ssi’ Donghae thought*

“So? How are your preparations going on for the exams?”

“It’s going on fi— wait. How did you know about that?”

“Oh! Kyu told me. Cho Ahjussi was the one who indirectly informed.”

“Oh I see. Which reminds me, did you send me those bouquets and anonymous cards?”

“Bouquets and anonymous cards?”

“Yes. I’ve been getting those since I returned back from the University today.”

“Really? I didn’t send them Asma. Don’t tell me…you got another stalker?!”

“Another? I had one before too?”

“ No! Forget about that.”

“YAH! Get done with your useless conversation! It’s getting boring! >.<”

“Ok~”

“Now you both are even chorusing together. Awesome.”

“Thank you~”

“Again with the chorus! It was a sarcastic comment you naïve kids!”

“Oh~~”

“Aargh!”

“Ok Asma. All the best for the coming exams. I’ll get going now^^”

“Take care Donghae-ssi^^”

“What are those smileys for?! It’s not like you’re able to see each other!”

“FINE!” “Again with the chorus >.<”

“Anneyong”

“Anneyong”

End of Conversation

“Yah! What is your problem?” I shouted.

“Wow. What’s wrong Asma?” MiNa asked baffled.

“This author! She doesn’t even let me have a peaceful conversation with others!”

“Oh. Ignore her. We have to revise for the Pharmacotherapy exam right now. Forget everything and concentrate here. Ok” Hmm… she’s right. Since when did I start losing my temper so quick? I blame the author HMPH!

“Yeah right! Blame me. It’s all thanks to me that you’re the lead.”

“I’m the lead because you made me. I’m not happy being your lead anyways!”

“Please~ not the Author v/s OC again~” MiNa sighed while rubbing her forehead.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Eunhyuk’s POV

“Hae, did you see my— what’s with the sulky face?” I asked looking at the lifeless fish in front of me on the dining table.

“Two weeks~” he sighed looking as dead as a dead fish.

“What two weeks? I’m not a fortune teller to foretell your next unsaid sentences.”

“It’s been two weeks since I last saw my Snow White.”

“Who?”

“Snow whi— Oh! I mean Asma.”

Oh. Now I know.

“Yup. Now you know^^”

Hey there Author-nim^^

“Hey there Hyukkie-ssi. You look quite handsome today too^^”

Thanks. How have you been by the way?

“Fine, thank you. But I have a sad life too with things happening in my life. Anyways, concentrate on the FishxDino there.”

Yeah right.

“Hae, when did you tell her exams were getting over?” I asked while plopping down on the chair next to his and started sipping my strawberry milkshake I got from the fridge.

“No idea :( Kyu didn’t tell me :( That evil maknae made me do all his tasks and favors but didn’t give out that important information.” He sulked more.

“What about stalking? Didn’t you used to stalk her like your life depended on it?”

“I stopped stalking her after we became fine-fine friends.” His sad face is cute but I can’t tolerate to see it.

“Hmm… how about, we make a trip to SNU?” his face lit up instantly on my suggestion.

“Let’s go!” he exclaimed happily.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Kyuhyun’s POV

It’s time I go and spend some quality time with MiNa. It’s fun to and now that her exams are done with, I can all I want.

Poor Hae hyung, he might be exasperated due to my kindness hehehe.

I parked my car at the parking lot and headed to dad’s office. Being the Dean’s son has its own advantages. I’m so glad I get to know the day to day updates about all that’s happening in SNU. And since dad also asked me to tour Asma to Seoul, I’m sure MiNa will be dragged along. Bhhuhahaha.

I saw dad’s cabin and opened the door only to find Asma sitting in there and conversing with him.

“Hey dad. What’s going on here?” I asked as I entered the cabin and closed the door behind me.

“I was just asking my ideal student about her progress and her opinions of how her exams went by. Her previous Dean wanted some news and feedbacks about her. He’s very much a fatherly figure to her I feel.” I noticed Asma nod innocently like a kid. Totally Hae hyung’s type.

“You may go now dear. I’m looking forward to the results after your good feedback^^” he commented soon after. Asma got up from her seat and left the cabin. I bid dad and was about to leave too when dad stopped me.

“Kyu, you remember about what I said to you last night, right?” he asked seriously.

Flashback

“I’m looking forward to have a daughter-in-law soon. And you know who I’m hinting on.”

“What are you talking about dad? And no, I don’t know who you are hinting on.”

“I’m talking about Asma.”

“What?! Dad! She’s a very good friend!”

“You really don’t feel anything special for her?”

“No dad. And now I guess I know why you always talk about her in front of me. It was getting suspicious after all.”

“I really like that little lady. How I wish I had her as a daughter.” He sighed sadly.

“Oo~~ Ahra noona should definitely hear about this.”

“No, no! I meant another daughter alongside Ahra. You’re so evil!”

“So I know….. But dad, you won’t force me to do anything, right?” He came forward and pat my shoulder.

“I won’t. But I hope you try out your feelings.”

“If I start liking someone else, you won’t have a problem, right?”

“I never stopped you son. And that resulted in Nara. I really hope you don’t repeat such a mistake again.”

“Don’t worry dad. You’ll get an eligible daughter-in-law. But it’s not the time now. Wait and let me find my dream girl. Nae?^^”

“As long as you’re happy son. But do try out your feelings for Asma too. Nae?” I just shrugged my shoulders in response.

End of Flashback

“Thanks to you, I went through all that boring flashback once again.” I smirked.

“Now go and enjoy. A day off is not something you get always.” He smiled.

“I’ll be obliged to.” I smirked again

“Quit with your smirking son.”

“I was smiling dad.”

“Normal people call that smirking.”

“See you later dad~” I sang and exited the cabin. MiNa, here I come.

“I’m not the one cooking your love story, ok?”

I never told you to either.

“I’m just reminding you.”

I really wonder why you have that tag as the author.

“I wish you could see me shrug and smirk.”

Leave that to me. That’s my department.

“Now go and let me ogle at my Hyukkie.”

Wait. You have a crush on that Monkey?

“Ooops! What’s wrong with me? Why am I going on blabbering about it?!”

How would I know. You keep thinking and I’ll go and enjoy.

“>.<”

“Hey MiNa~~” I chimed after spotting her with Asma in the hallways.

“No~~~” Wow. Some reaction there! I showed her my useful cellphone and noticed her frown. I’m so going to enjoy this day. *smirks*

******************************************************************************** ^_^ ************************************************************************************

A/N 

HEY THERE! How have you all been? GOSH! now that I looked at the "Last updated" thingy, i realized...I HADN'T UPDATED THIS FIC SINCE MID MARCH! I'm so~~ sorry for keeping you guys hanging. OK. I SINCERELY want to thank all my lovely readers and commentors and subbers for sticking on to this and not abandoning me. Wid DEEEEEEEEEEEEEP feelings, I thank u guys :D

Now about the chapter, 

I know, not a very good one there. Confession time~ my writing has become rusty and I myself didn't like this chapter to the extent of getting happy. Honest there. BUT...I want comments. Seriously, I do. And I'm happy I gained a few new subbers?? I hope I did. if not, I guess I need to get an eye check up coz I was positive I saw some. 

Now regarding the previous poll,

I got 100% votes for the poll for Yes (just 1 person voted >>.<<) hence, I'd be doing that here too as I'm doing it on my other fic.

Ok. So, what you have to do is just post your question or letter here in the comment Box or my Wall and just wait for the next update for the answer! For example: 

  • Your Author life truly Author-nim. None of your characters respect u.

- Author:~How I wish I could turn the tables over.

Jong:~ You'd still be pathetic.

Kyu:~ and more pathetic.

Author:~ I get the point, my life still in any case. Happy?

So, I know the example But......THERE IT IS! :)

Do comment guys. It really helps. I guess I need to start using threats now to recieve comments.

COMMENT OR I'M NEVER LETTING THE DINOS BE HAPPY!

And now the replies to the previous update comments^^

 Ryukai: My characters have many faces unseen. And U're so RIGHT! Kyu denies it but we all can c how he has fallen for MiNa.

 dr_elf15: Just like Minnie once said, "Super Junior is a Theme park." Well...the Jokers have doubled with the addition of SHINee and come OCs there. And getting drunk on Banana milk...Only our sweet little Tae can manage that. About the A/Ns I REALLY HAVE NO AUTHOR LIFE! I mean... respectable author life. >.<

There! I'm done with this chapter finally. COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT! 

Oh! BTW, SFS IS DAEBAK!! 

SuJu's SNL was DAEBAK!

I AM OFFICIALLY IN 4TH YEAR NOW...DAEBAK!!!

I'm removing the "Hiatus" from the title...DAEBAK!!!!

But I'm not sure of when the next update will be...NOT DAEBAK!

Hence....COMMENTS! 

Till the next update, this is ur Ashmy,

Signing out with... No idea.

ANNEYONG and stay y, Free and Single~~~~

HELP MY SUJU BOYS TO WIN AT IN THE SHOWS AND LET'S VOTE AND STREAM AND WATCH SFS ON YT OFFICIAL SMTOWN CHANNEL NON-STOP!

I'm really PACKED with schedule hence I'm unable to help them much. But PLEASE, help them. :)