Ilhoon's Hurt

Minhyuk Hates It When Ilhoon Goes Filming on Weekly Idol

Ilhoon’s POV:

I feel a hand grab my arm, but before I can turn my head around I see Minhyuk-hyung looking mad and annoyed.

I was about to turn my head to look at the owner of the hand until I feel Minhyuk-hyung slide his hand around my neck to pull me closer to him and leaning his mouth against my ear to whisper something.

“Ilhoon-ah, tell her you need to get going.”

I just nod before I turn around, not knowing who ‘her’ is, to see Bomi-noona looking at me.

“Noona?” I say while pulling my arm out of her grip and lifting one eyebrow at her in confusion.

“Ilhoon-ah…. I need to talk to you. Alone.” She says taking a glance at Minhyuk-hyung.

“I need to go though. I’m really busy noona. Sorry. I’ll see you around.” I say with a smile and get  into the van and pulling the door closed.

I could hear her yelling my name, but the van just pulled away and started to go to the dorm.

I lean back in my seat and feel hyung rest his head on my shoulder.

“Tired?” He asks us, letting out a chuckle from the front/drivers seat .

“You have no idea.” I say back, shaking my head.

“Ilhoon-ah…. About Bomi….” I hear hyung whisper in my ear.

“We’ll talk back at the dorm hyung.” I say with a smile.

I hear him let out a sigh so I wrap my arm around his shoulder.

“I thought you hated skinship?” I hear the manger-hyung say which startles me.

“Eh, I’m just really tired to care right now.” I reply back casually.

I feel Minhyuk-hyung slap my thigh lightly and I could see him pouting in the corner of my eye.

“Not like I ever mind with doing it with you.” I say with a chuckle.

I feel his arms slowly wrap around my waist pulling me closer.

 

I must have fallen asleep because when I woke up I saw Sungjae and Peniel staring at me with Minhyuk-hyung grabbing my stuff and getting out.

“Hyung! Get up!” I hear Sungjae yell in my ear.

“Shut up….. Augh…. What happened?” I ask him while rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

“You fell asleep Ilhoon-ah. Come on. Let’s get you back into the dorm.”

“Huh? Yeah, okay.” I reply back and  taking Donggeun-hyungs hand.

“Ow! What’s up with my leg!?” I yell in pain as I almost fall down on the ground as soon as I get out of the van, but Sungjae and Peniel quickly grab my arms pulling me up.

“Oh, Ilhoon-ah. You kind of crushed your leg while you were sleeping…. I’m surprised you didn’t wake up.” Minhyuk-hyung said as he walked up.

“Huh? What are you talking about?”

“Well, you twisted your leg kind of weird while sleeping and your bag fell on it. It’ll probably be fine in an hour or so.” He replies.

“Oh.”

“Here, we’ll help hyung.” I hear Sungjae say while wrapping my arm that was in his hands around his shoulders while Peniel did the same.

“Thanks guys.” I say before I slowly make my way up to the dorm.

 

“Ilhoon-ah!! What’s wrong!?” I hear Eunkwang-hyung yell and run towards me as soon as I get inside. After he gets close enough to me I see Changsub-hyung and Hyunsik-hyung walk out of the room and once they see me limping into the kitchen with Sungjae and Peniel on either side of me they rush over too.

“Don’t worry about it. I must have just hurt it briefly in the van. I’ll be okay.”

“You can stay here while we practice Ilhoon-ah. I don’t want you  to get injured even more. Do you want anyone to stay with you?”

“Uh, no thanks. No wait! Actually I want Minhyuk-hyung to stay and keep me company if you don’t mind.” I say to Eunkwang-hyung while I see Minhyuk-hyung walk in.

“What?” He says, when he sees all of us staring at him when he looks up at us.

“Do you want to stay with Ilhoonie and keep him company while we go practice Minhyuk-ah?” Eunkwang-hyung asks as he lets my leg go and walks over to Minhyuk-hyung.

“Um, Sure. I’ll keep him company.” He says with a smirk.

I wonder what he has in mind…..

 

To Be Continued….