A Week Later on Tuesday....

Minhyuk Hates It When Ilhoon Goes Filming on Weekly Idol

Next Week, Tuesday Morning…

 

Ilhoon’s POV:

After I finish eating I start putting on random pieces of clothing and a random hat because I know that I have to go get my hair and makeup done before our stylist gives me clothes to wear before the recording starts.

After I finish, I’m just wearing a black tank top, black sweatpants, a black snapback and a white hoodie.

“Ilhoon-ah!!! Your wearing THAT!” Minhyuk-hyung screeches while pointing at me. Before I can say anything, Changsub-hyung answers for me.

“Calm down Minhyuk-hyung…. He always dresses like that when he leaves. He gets his hair and makeup done there. Then the stylist-noona or hyung gives him different clothes to wear. Chillax hyung.”

“Oh…. Why haven’t I noticed?”

“Well Minhyuk-ah, you were always sleeping or out running or something like that when Ilhoonie left.” Eunkwang-hyung said as he walked next to Changsub-hyung.

“Hyung we’re leaving soon so go get ready. I’ll wait outside.” I say as I put on a pair of white basketball shoes and open the door.

“Ok Ilhoon-ah.”

When hyung walks out of the building, he’s wearing a black V-neck t-shirt, a grey and white cardigan with white pants and black converse shoes.

“Lets go hyung.” I say before I grab his hand leading him to the van.

When we arrive at the studio I wrap an arm around his shoulders and drag him inside. We walk down the stairs and down a hallway until we reach my dressing room.

“Ilhoon-ah!! Come sit.” I hear someone say (Well, more like demand) as soon as I walk in.

“Hey noona.” I say with a smile when I see who it is. Then I tell Minhyuk-hyung to take a seat on the couch and watch T.V while I get ready.

After an hour and a half, I finish getting my hair, makeup done and finish changing. I have my hair sticking up in every direction. I’m wearing a lace black tank top under a black tank top, black shorts and grey jacket tied around my waist.

“You look y.” I hear hyung say as he makes his way over to me. Everyone left after I finished getting ready.

“You know…. we still have 2 hours before I have to record this show. Lets go grab some lunch.” I suggest.

After we finish eating and we return back to the building, we head down to the studio.

“Ilhoon-ah! I have news that I don’t think that you’ll like…. Neither is Minhyuk…..” I hear Doni-hyung say as he walks over to me while taking a glance at Minhyuk.

“What do you mean?” I say as I look at Minhyuk-hyung then back to Doni-hyung.

“So a part of the shows concept today is being y….”

“So?” Minhyuk-hyung and I say at the same time.

“Well…. Pretend you didn’t hear this, but you and Bomi are going to be on the same team.”

“So?” I say, but Minhyuk-hyung stays silent looking a little mad.

“There’s going to be a mission which you have to do a y dance… and the Director-hyung thinks it might make the show more interesting and that it might get both the show and you more popularity if you do a y dance too.”

“Oh…. Is that it?” I say that because I can tell that Doni-hyung isn’t telling me something.

“You see…. They say that for you…. Um…. You should pull your shirt up and show them your abs…. That’s why they made you wear a lace tank top under a regular tank top….”

“Oh….” I say looking at Minhyuk-hyung. I watch him get really mad.

Suddenly, surprising both me and Doni-hyung he storms off. I give Doni-hyung a sorry look before I run after Minhyuk-hyung.

Once I reach him I grab his arm and spin him around. When I look into his eyes all I see is anger.

“Ilhoon-ah let go.” Minhyuk-hyung says to me with a lot of force in his voice while trying to break free from my hold on his arm, but I just ignore him and start puling him down the hall and back into my dressing room.

Once we get in I lock the door before I finally let his arm go. He shoves me away and he turns away from me. Even though I keep calling his name and try to make him look at me he wont.

Suddenly I feel something snap inside me and I turn him around, grab his shirt and slam him against the wall.

“Ilhoon-ah! Let go of me!!!!” Minhyuk-hyung screams on top of his lungs while shoving at my chest and pulling on my arms that are gripping his shirt. (Good thing that these rooms are sound proof)

“No!” I yell back at him before I push my lips against his.

I can feel his hands pushing and punching my chest with all the strength he has. (I do admit that it hurts)

Eventually his punches and his pushing weakens and his lips start to move with mine. He links his hands around my neck pulling my neck down more to make the kiss more passionate.

After a while of kissing I pull away and loosen my grip on his shirt.

“Ilhoon-ah?”

“I can’t mess up my make up and hair now can I hyung?” I say with a smile.

“Who cares….” He says smiling before he pulls me down for another kiss, but we pull away after a second when we hear a knock on the door.

“Ilhoon-ah! Your on in 10.” We hear a voice yell from outside the door.

“Alright. I’ll be right out.” I yell back. With a lot of effort, I pull away from Minhyuk-hyung and then I walk over to the mirror.

I fix my hair and ‘check’ myself before I open the door and grab Minhyuk-hyungs arm, pulling him out of the room. We walk down the hallway and reach the studio.

When we enter, someone from the staff comes up to me and tells me that I have 5 minutes before the shooting starts. I just nod my head before I glance around the studio.

I see Bomi walking over to me. Suddenly I feel Minhyuk-hyung pull out of my grip, but he grabs my arm instead. When I look over at him he seems to force out a smile, but I can see him tense up.

“Hey Ilhoon-ah! Hey Minhyuk-oppa!” Bomi says with a bright smile.

“Hey Bomi.” Minhyuk-hyung says with a forced smile.

“Hi.” I respond back.

“Um… Ilhoon-ah…. Can I talk to you for a second?” Bomi asks nervously.

I glance at Minhyuk-hyung, but when I do I see him looking at me with a expression that says ‘tell her no Ilhoon-ah….’

“Sorry, but I need to go see my stylist-noona and go to the bathroom before shooting starts.” I say with a smile.

“Maybe we can talk after?”

“Sorry Bomi-ah…. Ilhoonie and I have to get back to the dorm right after because Eunkwangie wanted us to practice then watch a movie.” Minhyuk-hyung responds for me. I give him a smile.

“Oh…. Maybe later then.” Bomi says while forcing another smile then turning around and walking away.

When she’s far away in of so that she can’t hear us talk I say…

“Thanks hyung! You just saved me” I say with a smile.

“No Problem Ilhoon-ah. You might actually want to do those things so that she doesn’t get suspicious.” Hyung says with a smile.

Confused I look towards Bomi and she’s just staring at me. I give her a smile before I grab Minhyuk-hyung and walk out of the studio to the bathroom then to the stylist-noona.

After a while the manger tells us to get ready because we start recording soon.

Lets hope this clears Minhyuk-hyungs confusion with me and Bomi…..

 

To Be Continued…..

 

A/N: Sorry for not updating in a while…. I just got a little carried away with school and everything…..