Ilhoon back at the dorm

Minhyuk Hates It When Ilhoon Goes Filming on Weekly Idol

Ilhoon’s POV:

I throw open the van door and get out as soon as possible. I shut the door, walk into the building. I walk up the stairs and run down the hall to our dorm. I realize that it’s unlocked so I throw the door open, throw my shoes off and walk in. When I get in I start to look for Minhyuk-hyung. I find him in a corner, his arms wrapped around his legs that are up against his chest and his face on his knees.

I walk over and place my hand on his back rubbing comforting circles. I wrap my arms around him to pull him close. After a while hyung lefts go of his legs and wraps his arms around my waist.

“Hyung… what is it?” I ask looking at him.

“Ilhoon-ah… Are you sure there’s nothing going on between you and Bomi?” When I hear I feel so surprised. I couldn’t help it. I thought I did a good job of showing Minhyuk-hyung that my hear belongs to him.

“Yes. Why would you ask such a thing?”

I watch hyung eye his computer. Once I get up I lift hyung off the ground and place him on the couch before I walk over to his computer. When I unlock the screen what shows up shocks me.

I see that hyung was looking at the weekly idol episodes, but started to read the comments. One of the comments said…

 

Hey guys don’t you think that Ilhoon and Bomi should get together?

 

That wasn’t the worst though…

 

Hey guys! I think that Ilhoon and Bomi are actually secretly dating! I mean look at how close they act.

 

It get’s even worse…

 

It’s official guys! Ilhoon and Bomi are dating! Check out this picture I found!

*then a link*

 

With a big feeling of being scared to find out what picture it is I click on it. When the picture shows up it felt like my eyes were going to pop out of their sockets because I’m so surprised.

 

To be continued…