Final

Minhyuk Hates It When Ilhoon Goes Filming on Weekly Idol

No One’s POV:

“I…. Noona, I’m sorry. I like you as a friend and I would like to keep it that way. Hope this doesn’t affect our friendship.” Ilhoon says as he pats Bomi’s shoulder before he turns around to walk back into the room, but Bomi grabs his arm.

“Do you have someone else?” Bomi asks the younger.

“Yeah.” Ilhoon says as he nods slowly.

“Are you gay?” Bomi asks after a while of silence.

“I’m Bi.” Ilhoon says as he looks down at his feet.

“Oh…. Your dating Minhyuk-oppa… Right?” Bomi asks with a forced smile.

“Yeah…. How did you know?” Ilhoon asks with a confused look.

“I just figured. You seem pretty close with oppa. Hope your happy.” Bomi says with a sad smile.

“You’ll find someone too noona. Don’t worry.” Ilhoon says with a smile as he walks (Limps) back into the dance room.

Bomi smiles to herself and decides to move on. She turns around and leaves.

 

Nothing between the two changed. They were still friends and Minhyuk knew that he could stop worrying about Bomi. Everything went back to normal.

 

A/N: I didn’t really have any idea how to end this so I hope this will work. Hope you don’t mind the slightly rushed ending….

Thank you so much for reading!!