The Picture

Minhyuk Hates It When Ilhoon Goes Filming on Weekly Idol

Ilhoon’s POV:

The reason I was so surprised was because of the link. When I clicked the link a picture showed up on the screen.

The picture of Bomi and I that was photo shopped so it looked like we were kissing. The thing was, the person also edited it so it looks like we were both at the Weekly Idol Studio. I couldn’t help it, but quickly shut exit the website before shutting it off and walking back to Minhyuk-hyung.

“Ilhoon-ah… Is that picture real?” I hear hyung say pulling away from me.

“No! It was edited! Why on earth would I do such a thing?” I say reaching for his hand, but when I do grab it he pulls away from me.

“Hyung… Please.. You have to trust me on this.” When I don’t get a response I start freaking out. I couldn’t help it.

“No… Please, hyung…” I reach for his hand again, but thankfully this time he doesn’t pull away.

“I would never do that to you hyung…”

“Ilhoon-ah.. It looked so real… Are you sure that it’s fake. Are you… Are you telling me the truth?”

“I swear hyung! I’m telling you the truth! Why would I lie to you…” I say. I couldn’t help, but feel a little upset. Couldn’t hyung trust me? After all the things that we went through…

“Ilhoon-ah Don’t cry!” I hear him say reaching for my face. I didn’t even realize that my eyes started to tear up.

“I’m not crying” I say as I slap his hand away.

“I’m not lying hyung. It was photo shopped…” I start saying.

“Ilhoon-ah-“ I hear him get cut off when the other members walk in.

“Minhyuk-ah! Ilhoon-ah! We’re back!” I hear Eunkwang-hyung say as he walks in. I decide that I need some time to myself so I push my way through them and walk out the door.

Once I get outside I hear footsteps behind me.

“Where are you going Ilhoon-ah!?”

“No Where!!” I yell before running away…

 

To Be Continued…