Ilhoon's Answer

Minhyuk Hates It When Ilhoon Goes Filming on Weekly Idol

No One’s POV:

Uh….” Minhyuk said as he looked everywhere, but Ilhoon’s eyes.

“What is it hyung?” Ilhoon asks as he looks up and stops cutting the watermelon.

“She wanted to talk to you….” Minhyuk says as he turns around slightly so that he could grab a plate from the cabinet.

“Oh….” Ilhoon says before he looks back down and starts cutting the watermelon again.

Minhyuk stays quiet as he places the plate in front of Ilhoon and starts putting the pieces of watermelon that Ilhoon cut on the plate.

“You should call her back.” Minhyuk tell Ilhoon as he watches Ilhoon put plastic wrap over the remainder pieces of watermelon and put it in the fridge.

Ilhoon stays quiet as he cleans the knife off, put it back in the drawer and clean off the counter.

“No, I’m not going to call her back.” Ilhoon says as he cleans his hands at the sink.

“Why? She said that she REALLY needed to talk to you.” Minhyuk says as he watches Ilhoon dry off his hands.

“I don’t care if she needs to talk to me or not. You think that she wants me and you are my boyfriend so if you don’t like it when I’m too close to her, I won’t go talk to her or call her unless I really need too.” Ilhoon says with a smile as he grabs the plate off of the counter and walk towards the living room.

“I don’t deserve you….” Minhyuk says as he looks down, but when Ilhoon hears this he turns around and walks towards to Minhyuk.

“What do you mean?” Ilhoon asks surprised on what he just heard.

“I mean…. You’re willing to stop talking to your friend just because I think that she has feelings for you….” Minhyuk says as he looks down at his feet.

“Hey, hyung…. Look at me.” Ilhoon says as he reaches up with his free hand and grabs the older’s chin to tilt it up so that Minhyuk faced him.

Minhyuk slowly lifts his gaze up and looks at Ilhoon in the eyes.

“You are my boyfriend so of course I would be willing to do anything to make you happy. I love when I see you smile.” Ilhoon says as he tilts Minhyuk’s face up so that he could give his boyfriend a peck on the lips before he smiles and walks away to the living room.

Minhyuk could feel tears filling his eyes from what Ilhoon just said to him. The older stood in the kitchen for a bit before he turned around to find Ilhoon with the TV and eating a piece of watermelon.

The older slowly made his way to a cabinet before he grabbed Pro-wrap and Athletic-tape out. Minhyuk then made his way over to Ilhoon before he grabbed Ilhoon’s injured ankle and put it on his lap before he started to wrap it with Pro-wrap first.

“Hyung…. You Okay?” Ilhoon asks as he looks at Minhyuk who looked concentrated and had tears in his eyes.

“Hm? I’m fine Ilhoon-ah. Is this too tight?” Minhyuk asks as he looks up while he stops wrapping.

“No, It’s fine, but are you sure hyung? You kind of look like your going to cry….” Ilhoon points out.

“I’m fine Ilhoon-ah.” Minhyuk says with a smile as he resumes wrapping Ilhoon’s ankle with Pro-wrap before he starts taping his ankle.

Ilhoon just looks at Minhyuk, but gets alarmed when he sees a tear fall from Minhyuk’s eye. Before Minhyuk could reach up and wipe his cheek, Ilhoon reached forward and wiped the tear away with his thumb.

“Thanks.” Minhyuk says as he finishes taping Ilhoon’s ankle.

“Are you sure your okay?” Ilhoon asks before he watches Minhyuk get up and put away the Pro-wrap and Athletic-tape.

Minhyuk doesn’t say anything, he just makes his way over to Ilhoon and sits down next to him before he wraps his arms around his waist, pulling him close so that the older could burry his face in the crook of the youngers neck.

Ilhoon was going to ask Minhyuk what was wrong again, but he just lets out a sigh before he wraps an arm around Minhyuk’s shoulder.

Is it something that he said? Ilhoon thought to himself.

 

To be continued…