The Phone Call

Minhyuk Hates It When Ilhoon Goes Filming on Weekly Idol

No One’s POV:

“Help me get up so I can get dressed.” Ilhoon says as he tries to get up, but Minhyuk pushes him down before he gets up and grabs the clothes and puts it in the laundry basket before he makes his way into the dressing room.

Once he got inside the dressing room, he walked to his closet and pulled a pair of boxers out and slipped them on before he grabbed a pair of track pants and a grey V-neck t-shirt. Then he made his way to Ilhoon’s closet and took out a pair of boxers, black sweatpants and a white V-neck t-shirt.

Once he got the pieces of clothing he walked out of the dressing room to find Ilhoon sitting up, leaning against the wall and with his hands in his lap trying to cover himself a little.

Minhyuk makes his way to Ilhoon and gives him the pieces of clothing.

“Thanks.” Ilhoon says as he grabs the boxers and slips them on.

Once Ilhoon gets his boxers and the shirt on, Minhyuk holds out his hand so Ilhoon could get up.

Minhyuk helps Ilhoon get up so Ilhoon could pull on his pants.

“Ilhoon-ah, I’m going to take a shower.” Minhyuk announces before he heads towards the bathroom and locks the door once he’s inside. He removes his new/fresh clothes and places them on the sink before be turns on the water and walks in.

He dampens his hair before he stands there while the water hits his back.

There’s nothing going on between Ilhoon and Bomi…. I need to trust him.

Minhyuk thinks over and over again in his mind as he takes his shower.

Once he finished, he steps out of the shower and pulls on his clothes before he walks out of the bathroom while he dries his hair with one hand.

“Go take a shower Ilhoon-ah.” Minhyuk says as he sees Ilhoon lying on his back with a book in his hands.

“But what about this? It’ll get all wet.” Ilhoon says as he points to the bandage that Minhyuk wrapped around his ankle.

“I’ll warp it up for you again after your shower.” Minhyuk says with a smile as he walks over to Ilhoon and places Ilhoon’s injured leg onto his lap so that he could undo the bandage.

Ilhoon slowly gets up into a seated position as Minhyuk unwraps his ankle.

Once Minhyuk finishes unwrapping Ilhoon’s ankle he helps Ilhoon get on his feet before he lets Ilhoon walk over to the bathroom.

After Minhyuk hears Ilhoon close the door he silently makes his way to the kitchen before he opens the fridge and grabs the watermelon. He places the watermelon on the kitchen counter before he turns around to open one of the drawers to grab a knife.

Suddenly he hears Ilhoon’s phone ring so he makes his way over to his phone before he picks it up and checks the caller ID. Once he sees that it’s Bomi he tenses up.

Minhyuk lets out a sigh before he makes his way to the bathroom before he knocks on the door.

“Ilhoon-ah! Bomi’s calling you.”

“Answer it for me!” Ilhoon yells from inside.

Minhyuk takes a breath before he presses the answer button and puts the phone to his ear.

“Hello?”

“Ilhoon-ah?”

“Uh, no. It’s Minhyuk actually. Ilhoon’s taking a shower right now, but can I take a message?”

“Oh. Can you tell him that I REALLY need to talk to him oppa?”

“Sure.”

“Okay! Bye!”

“Bye.” Minhyuk says before he hangs up.

Why would Bomi want to talk to Ilhoon for?

Minhyuk thinks as he places Ilhoon’s phone on the counter before he walks back to the kitchen.

“Why did Bomi-noona call?” Ilhoon asks Minhyuk as he walks into the kitchen and takes the knife out of Minhyuk’s hands and starts to cut the watermelon.

Should I tell him?

“Uh….”

 

To be continued….