Bomi and Chorong Visit

Minhyuk Hates It When Ilhoon Goes Filming on Weekly Idol

No One’s POV:

 

With Sungjae….

 

“What are you girls doing here?” Sungjae asks as he steps outside of the building, closing the door behind him.

“Bomi wanted to talk to Ilhoonie, but she didn’t want to go alone so I tagged along.” Chorong says as she rolls her eyes.

“Well you can go in and watch us practice if you want Chorong-noona. Hope you don’t mind waiting for a bit while I talk to Bomi-noona.” Sungjae says with a smile as he unlocks the door and opens it for her.

“Alright. Thanks Sungjae-ah.” Chorong responds with a smile and walks inside as Sungjae closes the door behind her.

“What is it Sungjae-ah?” Bomi asks the younger when he sees Sungjae close the door.

“I was just wondering why you needed to talk to Ilhoon.” Sungjae says with a while he leans back on the door.

“I just need to ask him something.” Bomi says with a smile.

“Okay….” Sungjae replies with a suspicious look before he places his thumb on the scanner before the door unlocks.

Bomi gives Sungjae a smile as she walks through the door and joins Chorong.

“Come on girls.” Sungjae says with a smile as he walks over to the stairs and scans his thumb again to get the glass door to slide open.

Once the three idols walk up the stairs and walk through the door for the dance studio, they see Ilhoon rapping. When his rap ended, he started to dance his part with tightly clenched teeth.

“Hyung! I thought we went over this! We told you not to dance or your going to hurt yourself more!!!” Sungjae yells as he runs over to the computer and pauses the music.

“I know Sungjae-ah, but I still need to practice. Hand me a towel and my drink. Your drink’s beside the computer.” Ilhoon points as he hands Minhyuk his Mic.

“Thanks Sungjae-ah.” Ilhoon says with a smile once Sungjae hands the older a towel and drink.

“Um… Hyung…. Bomi-noona’s here to talk to you.” Sungjae says as he points to the door to see Bomi and Chorong walk through the door with a smile.

“Alright.” Ilhoon nods as he lets out a sigh while he walks towards the door.

Minhyuk looks at Ilhoon with nervous eyes as he watches Ilhoon walk (More like limp) into the hallway with Bomi following him.

“What do you need noona? I really need to practice.” Ilhoon says as he crosses his arms across his chest.

“I’ve known you for a while now and I don’t know it you’ve known this, but I’ve like you for a while now…. I was wondering if you could give me a chance?” Bomi confessed to Ilhoon as she looked down at her feet.

“I”

 

To be continued…