Running into Bomi and Chorong

Minhyuk Hates It When Ilhoon Goes Filming on Weekly Idol

Ilhoon’s POV:
Oh… god.. I need to stop him, but it feels so good…
I don’t know how long I let him run his hands up and down my body, but my eyes fly open when I hear footsteps and people talking. I grab hyungs shoulders and push him off of me. I guess I must have pushed him a little hard because I hear him stumble back.
“IL-“ He starts to yell at me before I quickly make my way over to him and put a hand over his mouth to quiet him down.
“Be quiet hyung… I herd footsteps and I can hear people talking.” I whisper to him before I turn my head away from him to face the door.
Minhyuk-hyung grabs my hand off of his mouth and leans against door.
“What is it Ilhoon-ah?” He asks me a little quieter.
“I don’t know, but I think someone’s here. Lets head back to the dorm.” I say looking at him with a smile.
After I fix my clothes and hair so it looks like I didn’t do anything and I ‘calm’ myself down I face Minhyuk-hyung and watch him do the same.
When we’re done I open the door and make a random conversation with him so it seems like we were just practicing together. At first he looks a little confused, but he soon catches on.
“So hyung, I think that you did really well!!”
“You sounded amazing Ilhoon-ah!” He says smiling.
“Thank you, thank you very much” I say while taking a bow teasingly.
We both laugh and keep walking towards the door.
I was facing him while laughing at something he said, but when he suddenly stops smiling and stops in his tracks while staring ahead of him I stop too. Looking a little confused I look at where he was looking and I find Bomi-noona and Chorong-noona.
I just smile, but I see Minhyuk-hyung staring at Bomi-noona with a lot of anger in his eyes.
“Hey Bomi-noona, Chorong-noona I haven’t seen you in a while!” I say as I sling my arm around hyungs shoulder and look at him silently telling him to calm down. He relaxes a little and he lets me pull him with me as I walk forward to meet the two members from Apink.
“Ilhoon-ah. I didn’t expect to see you this late.” Chorong-noona says.
“Late?” I ask confused, but when I take my phone out to check the time it says 11:46pm.
Wow… time really does fly. I wonder how that happened….
“Oh My God!! I didn’t know it was this late!!!!” I yell surprised. With my sudden shock and raise of voice a little which makes both of the Apink members to jump, but Minhyuk-hyung just casually put his hands in his pockets and smirks at me before looking down.
“What time is it Ilhoon-ah?” Minhyuk-hyung asks me looking up to face me again.
“11:46pm!” I say taking my arm off his shoulder and turning so I can face him.
“Oh…. We should head back before Eunkwangie gets mad at both of us for getting back to the dorm late.” Minhyuk-hyung says to me taking his hands out of his pockets.
“Yeah we should.” I say with a smile turning to face Chorong-noona and Bomi-noona again while putting my hands in my pockets.
“Well, it was nice to see you again Chorong-noona! I hope I can see you around the studio more often.” I say smiling at Chorong-noona.
“And Bomi-noona, I’ll see you next week at the recording of weekly idol.” I say facing her this time. I smile before I glance at Minhyuk-hyung.
“See you around Chorong-ah! You to Bomi-ah.” He says before he links his arm with mine and dragging me away.
“Bye Ilhoon-ah! See you around!!! You too Minhyuk-oppa!!” I hear Chorong-noona say.
“Bye Ilhoon-ah and Minhyuk-oppa.” I hear Bomi-noona say.
I try to turn around, but hyung yanks my arm to make me walk faster.
“Bye!” I yell as I get dragged off. I see Minhyuk-hyung raise a hand in the air waving without looking back.
Once we get outside looking at him a little annoyed.
“What is it hyung? Is something wrong?” I ask as we walk back to the dorm. His arm still linked with mine.
“I don’t know… I just feel like something’s up with Bomi…” I watch as hyung stops walking and tries to avoid my eyes, but I just move my head and eyes so that he has to look at me.
I grab his face with my free hand and stop him from looking away from me.
“Hyung look at me. I’m telling you that there’s nothing going on, but if you need proof or something like that then come by the recording studio next week and you’ll see that nothing’s going on between us.”
“Alright Ilhoon-ah” He says with a smile.
“You know we should resume what we were doing back at the dorm.” I say with a smirk as we start walking again.

Because I am a gentleman I wont tell you exactly what I did with Minhyuk-hyung, but lets just say that the other members needed earplugs even if they slept outside in the living room AND that Minhyuk-hyung was very sore and limping for a couple of days….

To be continued…

A/N: Sorry I haven’t been updating lately… I’ve been so distracted with school and with my other fanfics. Let’s Hope I can start writing these fanfics again! :)