At the Studio...

Minhyuk Hates It When Ilhoon Goes Filming on Weekly Idol

Ilhoon’s POV:

Even though I start running before hyung does, hyung was originally faster than me. Everyone knows that…

He grabs my shoulder forcefully and turns me around to face him. He grabs both of my shoulders and presses his lips on mine roughly. I’m way to mad to enjoy the kiss so I push him away.

“Hyung!” I yell at him while I step back out of his reach.

“Ilhoon-ah! Why on earth are you so mad!?” Hyung yells back at me.

“Mad! I’m Not ing Mad!!!!” I say raising my voice a little more before I turn around and storm off to the studio.

“JUNG ILHOON!!!” He yells walking after me.

Once I get into the studio, walk into one of the recording rooms and lock the door I lean back on the wall. I know that I basically ignored hyung all the way back to the studio. I sit down while leaning against the wall with my face in my hands. I know that I shouldn’t be this mad at hyung… but after all we’ve been through… after all the time we’ve been together, he still can’t believe me?

Suddenly I get snapped out of my thoughts when I hear banging on the door.

“JUNG ILHOON!! I KNOW YOUR IN THERE! OPEN THIS DOOR NOW!!”

“Go away hyung… I don’t feel like looking at you right now!”

“ILHOON!!”

“Fine!!” I yell unlocking the door and opening it.

“WHAT DO YOU WANT!?” I yell at him as he walks in and closes the door behind him.

“Jung Ilhoon! Why are you so mad!?”

“Why am I mad!? Are you seriously asking me why I’m ING mad right now hyung!?” I yell at him irritated.

“Yes! Why are you mad!?”

“I’m mad because of you hyung!” I yell at him before I try to reach for the door, but he grabs me and turns me around slamming me into the wall.

“Why?”

“Augh! Let go of me!!” I yell at him while I kick his leg. He gasps in pain letting me go.

“Ilhoon-ah! Calm down and tell me.”

“…. I’m mad because after all the things that we’ve been through… after all the time we spent together…. You still don’t believe me?” I ask him, my eyes tearing up.

“Ilhoon-ah… I didn’t know…” He says reaching my for my face to pull my face my head down into a kiss, but I pull away.

“Hyung….” I say pulling away from him. This time he lets me go.

“Ilhoon-ah… I’m sorry. I really am… I should have believed you….”He walks up to me once again reaching for my face. This time I let him cup my face with one hand and grab the back of my neck with his other hand. I lean into his touch closing my eyes. I feel him gently pulling my neck to pull me down into a kiss.

I pull back a little and pull his hands away from me.

“Ilhoon-ah… What’s-“ I cut him off by wrapping one hand around his waist pulling him close to me. I lean down and press my lips on his. I can feel him melt when he feels my lips against his.

“Mmm.. Ilhoon-ah” He moans against my lips when I run my tongue over his lip to ask him for permission. When he opens his mouth a little it I take advantage of it and slip my tongue into his mouth.

When he grabs the hem of my shirt I pull away.

“Hyung…. Not here…”

“Why not Ilhoon-ah?” He says as he attaches his lips to my neck on it.

“Hyung…. Someone’s going to catch us like this…” I say letting out a moan while I tilt my head a little to give him better access to my neck.

“But, Ilhoon-ah…. Your hyung is feeling really greedy right now…” Hyung says as he runs his down my chest to my crotch.

Oh… god.. I need to stop him, but it feels so good…

 

To be continued…